Trinity RPG: Quantum of Hope - OOC

knave

Is Asbjorn still around and/or playing? I've been deliberately not posting for days at a time to give him a chance to do stuff as well. What happend about Heritage joining as well?

I haven't heard from either of them for a while. If you want to continue I will NPC them until you get back, or we can put the game on hold / can it completely I guess. ::sad

Hey, guys.

Sorry for the absence. Been really busy working two jobs the last month or so, and what inspiration and excess writing energy I've had, I've poured into another writing project. For some reason this has made it seem impossible to come online and post now and then. It isn't, of course.

Still got a bit more work than I'd like this weekend, but I'll get off my ass and get active again. You have my word as a make-believe officer and gentleman.

Hi all. Yes, I am still planning on joining, if I can still fit into the story as it currently stands. I've had a lot on my plate recently, but thank the Lord above, this is my last weekend of working two jobs, so I will actually be able to do things on the weekend like see friends and family and post online.

I'll admit, I've had a bit of trouble leaping back into the Trinityverse; Aberrant was a bit easier, since I'm more familiar with that style of gameplay, but Trinity has been a bit tougher. Also, though I have a character 99.9% done in terms of stats, I still don't have a good grasp of her character and how she fits into the world; I'm hoping if I actually read the game so far, it will help get the ol' creative juices flowing.

Hmm... it just occured to me as I posted my (much delayed and not really very long, I admit) reply in the game, that what we should have had in this situation is some kind of remote camera/probe or something.

Being away from my books (in Edinburgh, actually! ::biggrin ) I can't remember if that's pretty commonplace or not.

Hmm... it just occured to me as I posted my (much delayed and not really very long, I admit) reply in the game, that what we should have had in this situation is some kind of remote camera/probe or something.

Being away from my books (in Edinburgh, actually! ::biggrin ) I can't remember if that's pretty commonplace or not.

They're not entirely commonplace, but they certainly exist. In Britain they tend to be employed when targets are suspected to have explosive devices, and when the geometry of the target zone is known. In Nippon they're employed as much as possible. ::tongue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang. I think I have to admit defeat and accept the fact that I'm not joining this game. I'm a damn busy guy these days, and I haven't found the time to get caught up on posts or read much of the background material, and my character remains lifeless on the page. Mostly I blame my work on my comic, which sucks up so damn much of my creativity; the little that remains goes into the two tabletop games I'm currently running. I'm barely posting in the Eden game here at EON and that bare minimum seems about as much online gaming as I can muster.

Sorry to wimp out, but I'm just not feeling it. Have a great game, guys!

• 3 weeks later...

No worries Heritage. I think there's a time when we realize we've bitten off more than we can chew. :P

Hello?

Anybody here but the tumbleweed?

I'm still floating about. I was hoping things would pick up after christmas, but apparently not.

I'll be posting an update later today or Monday.

Archived