Aberrant RPG - London Fog

BertJammin

She's a "Storm" from the X-men rip off... except that "she" was a "he" before he erupted.

More Taint than most. She has the white eyes, Local weather reflects her moods, and her hair has been replaced with "Fog" aka "Frankie Ray - Nova".

Thanks Alex,

What do you reckon the chances of her being around in the Trinity era would be?

(Of course as GM if I *want* her to be there she will be - I just wondered how realistic an idea it was)

Low-average I'd say. Being a civic-minded public defenders means that, when things get ugly, she's going to be on the front line. Having a moderate amount of existing taint means that there's also a non-trivial chance she'll just plain go insane. Both contribute to lesser chances of surviving.

Probably slight. She's already got serious issues with taint, she's a public defender, and her powers aren't especially suited towards her survival when the war breaks out. There's no way for her to pass for baseline, even in a trench coat or at a distance so one way or the other she *will* be on the front lines.

On the other hand she does have Adapt so her lifespan is high enough and she's not a Terat. So it's at least possible.

Options:

1) Have her hiding dormed down.

2) Give her +2 taint and have her permanently bodymorphed into air (not one of her current powers but whatever).

3) Have her hide in the ocean somewhere. Weather Manip is water + air.

4) Have her flee the planet and go to Eden (although by their standards she's at the limit for what's exceptable taint wise).

5) Make a different Storm Rip-off and call her London Fog x2.

5) Do something else.

Options:

1) Have her hiding dormed down.

2) Give her +2 taint and have her permanently bodymorphed into air (not one of her current powers but whatever).

3) Have her hide in the ocean somewhere. Weather Manip is water + air.

4) Have her flee the planet and go to Eden (although by their standards she's at the limit for what's exceptable taint wise).

5) Make a different Storm Rip-off and call her London Fog x2.

5) Do something else.

Cool ideas, thanks.

I'm thinking of having her in a permanent fog form stalking the run down areas of the London Arcology bringing her own twisted brand of "justice" to those who live along the edges of the river Thames. The idea of a deadly mist or killer in the fog conjures up all sorts of good and spooky imagery. Is it a mundane psychopath, a psion or are the rumours and folk lore true?

That's pretty wicked Bert! I dig it!

Any progress on a character for Rox's game? Just askin... ::unsure ::happy

Getting there....one of my kids has Chicken Pox at the minute and I'm due to start running a tabletop game next week after a summer break so I've not been able to spend the time on it that I'd hoped to. Will get something down ASAP.

Archived