Aberrant: Stepping from Eden - Stepping from Eden

Rorx

What does Heritage's character look like?

Hopefully my IC post helped, but I also changed my avatar to match her appearance; without quoting specific stats, she's at human max for attractiveness with no Mega-App. Her skin and eyes are both metallic silver in appearance, hence her nova nickname of Quicksilver; she's also a shapeshifter, but the Earthmen don't know that yet ::wink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, I'm having serious internet problems this week. Charter says it's their fault... which doesn't change that most of the time I'm off.

Re-reading our current game posts... I'm not sure where to go with Ares and I was planning on responding to someone else (which is what I'm sure everyone else is doing :( )

On a side note, I'm having serious internet problems this week. Charter says it's their fault... which doesn't change that most of the time I'm off.

Re-reading our current game posts... I'm not sure where to go with Ares and I was planning on responding to someone else (which is what I'm sure everyone else is doing :( )

*peanut gallery* You know, thats the kind of point where, in most games I've been in, somebody does something insane. . . always works to get the plot rolling. . .

*runs*

I've just been feeling fucked up in genral and having trouble getting back on the horse. I need to curb my gaming...picking a few characters out of the oh...10 or 15 I had in play before will make this more manageable. I sort of dropped everything when my life hit the speedbump. I like this character and Rorx and I want to see where it goes so hoepfully we all rally soon.

And yeah, holidays slam people as well.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am still here. I have 7 or so games that needed catching up and some more urgent than others. Needless to say its alot of reading. i am also going back over my notes since my absence makes me lose a bit of connectioon to my character. I need to recommune and than I will post. Once I get caught up with everything (in a day or so) I should be back up to speed and rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

So as much as I love the concept of this game I think I need to bow out. It is just moving too slowly and other games are overtaking my attention. Ashley is a badass but we are having trouble picking up momentum and nobody is posting or checking the site regularly. I think we may need to call it...If there is an overwhelming backlash and I see some drive and commitment from the other players I may reconsider but for now it seems like most of the players are ignoring it...

Sadly I think I'm with Sky on this; I thought I still had it in me to do play-by-post but clearly I don't, and my non-productive prescence is helping to drag this game down. I hope the game can continue without me, but either way, I'm out ::sad

Archived