Seeking Pics for NPCs

Arashi

Hey folks,

to help my players remember the NPC better I'm searching for some pics to give them faces.

Perfect would be face pics of people in black and white ::smile

At the moment I'm searching for a Trinity campaign so SciFi style pics would be perfect, but I'm searching fantasy style and everything else ^^

So does anyone know of an archive where such pics are collected where I can get some?

Thx, but DeviantArt has all sorts of pics, so much to search for minimal outcome.

I thought more about a website where some collect especially such pics ... perhaps for the same reason as I search them? ::smile

Well I found some pages providing Forum-Avatars which are usefull, but I'm still searching for the perfect thing ^^

Old movie sites? I know that there's a lot your players have likely never heard of, or heck, even use IMDB to to find older movies and google image them.

That said, there's not really a lot of really good image sites for something as broad as that that I'm aware of.

I usually use DeviantArt and Google Images, having a tab open of each and search with keywords appropriate to what I am looking for.

Yes there is a lot to look through, but you can narrow down the search quite a bit with specific descriptive terms that can filter out quite a gem of a pic quickly.

I find using terms for ethnicity, clothing, poses, age and the like to narrow the field quite considerably. ::happy

• 1 month later...

Archived