Iron Man

Yeah I got the hot tip about the credits a couple days ago... SO pimp! It was really SO well done. I can't praise this movie enough. On par with batman Begins for a solid adaptation of a marvel hero.

::pimpin ::pimpin ::pimpin ::getsome ::thumbup ::drool ::drool ::drool ::drool :mach4b: ::blush

HEY YOU!!!

Yeah...

That's right sizzle-chest...I'm talkin' to you. What the hell are you doing here reading this topic? You should be at the theatre RIGHT NOW watching Iron Man. What? You've already seen it? Well I don't give a rats ass! Go see it again! Shoo! Go on! Stop reading already! Don't you have your tickets yet??? Jeezus!

::wink

::laugh

Go see it now! Or again!

Yes I am going again today and taking two friends with me!

I am proudly plugging this movie and am gladly contributing to its weekend gross...if it does well we get more and i want to see the freakin War Machine! ::getsome

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it while we were in Hong Kong. It was awesome. Unfortunately, the people I was with didn't want to wait through the credits to see if there was anything else there. So at some point I will probably go see it again, or myabe just wait for the DVD.

We also saw The Forbidden Kingdom, and it was awesome too. Jet Li and Jackie Chan beating the crap out of each other. ::laugh Rambo, however, was actually pretty boring.

Just saw it this late afternoon. Extremely well done. ::thumbup

AFA the after-credits tidbit, I'm ambivalent about it. (Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it for anyone.) Tony Stark made the transition to the silver screen well, but what the tidbit implied looks to be a far more dubious prospect.

BTW, I'd peg Tony as a daredevil (the Adventure! character type, not the Marvel character!) instead of a nova. Aside from the very nice hypertech, he definitely has a much more human feel to him when he's not in armor.

Archived