Aberrant RPG - Mega-Dexterity 6+ Feats

Sprocket

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::biggrin Right! I'm nearly finished with the Mega-Dexterity material, but I don't think there will be any need for a "Mega-Stamina feats" thread. I do see a possibility for a thread on the few (1 per dot rating) feats for the Mega-Mentals & Mega-Socials we'll be including, but that's still a ways off in the future, depending on how soon I can get the Mega-Stamina material finished.

Why not mega-sta feats? Having played characters with it, I think that it'd be interesting to know the limits one could 'easily' endure, such as: what could you eat and get away with it? How long could you stay awake for? How long could you hold your breath? What kind of weather could you endure? Perhaps not as interesting or spectacular as the dex and str, but I think it could be interesting. Challenging sure, but that's what you've got us here for, right? The eating one might be particularly fun (metal screws, caltrops, liquid plumr, year old sandwich...)

Not that I'm trying to make more work for ya or anything... ::tongue

Re: Mega-Stamina feats-

Funny thing, we may actually wind up doing just that. (Another month down the tubes! ::rolleyes) I'm starting on the Mega-Stamina section as I type this, & a lot of it is going to be reminders of what Mega-Stamina already allows Dynamos (novas with Mega-Stamina) to do. There are several such feats listed throughout the canon books, but they're very scattered & disorganized, so an organized list would be of help here. I also imagine that the Toxin rules that Reighnhell is developing may also play a part in it.

If we (myself & the Development Team) can't hash out a complete "Mega-Stamina feats" chart on our own, be sure that we'll be starting a new thread for it here. ::cool

Archived