Adventure! RPG: Adventures of the Mystical and Mundane - OOC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught up on the reading. Formulating my post. Knave, am I to understand our characters know each other???

I was going for Only by reputation. The Sinclairs are supposedly at the point of the American Illuminati pyramid, as well as being one of the alleged 'grail families' It seems reasonable to assume that they will be aware of one another given the business and occult overlap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the poke. We needed it.

Apologies for the delay from my side folks. Family and friends have been camping out in my house making things for a fun time - but also making it very hard to get anything done.

Should be back to normal this week with everyone back to work.

Ah Adventure...how I have missed thee. Been hard to keep my head in the game too. I have made the decision to keep gaming in my life. However, I will be keeping my time expenditure with it much more strictly confined. I had so many characters at one point that I basically overloaded myself. Many of those gmaes, some of my favorites indeed (RIP Trans-D :tombstone: ::cry ) have fallen by the wayside.

Gentlemen! Last year sucked ass. Let's make this year so much better. As for me: less characters/games, but more filling time spent. ::biggrin

Yep! ::biggrin Remember we talked about that during chargen... the idea of using his special menagerie background and using snakes as weapons. I think I specifically mentioned the spear move though I had forgotten Serpentor ripped that off from James Earl Jones... ::wink

Yep! ::biggrin Remember we talked about that during chargen... the idea of using his special menagerie background and using snakes as weapons. I think I specifically mentioned the spear move though I had forgotten Serpentor ripped that off from James Earl Jones... ::wink

Let it rip! It will follow the rules for throwing...fire away.

Sorry - I thought it was a done deal ::tongue Happy to pay for it / share the cost if ya like. ::tongue

No worries, I owe you both this one due to the consistent window theme. No charge. ::laugh

So what kind of damage pool is it? It is a bashin attack, iis it going to bite when its close...what?

Does it die if you miss? (it would break all its bones in that case)

Well as I recall before the game started you and I talked about how we would have to wing the rules on snake venom. The western taipans he keeps on his person for melee attacks and they have the deadliest venom on the planet...a single bite carries enough to klill 100 adult men. The copperheads and asps etc he uses as missle weapons. Yes it will bite when it strikes, yes would be lethal and yes will inject poison. Prob not enough to kill too quickly but it will keep him from running very far or effectively. Another reason why he chose a snake with less deadly venom. Once we catch him the Ohidian has the anti-venin.

Whether it dies or not is up to the manner in which it lands, but the Ophidian breeds a huge menagerie of them for this purpose. Perhaps we should discuss over PM if you want to work it out further?

William doesn't seem to be doing terribly well initiative wise so far. He isn't meant to be any kind of combat character, but I thought an initiative of 12 was pretty good. Did I miss a trick somewhere along the way?

Actually among normal people 12 is damn good. You just happen to be with these two, much much faster.

Hey you beat the brown suit guy a few times. :-D

Archived