Happy birthday, tooho!

Heritage

For your Birthday I got you a gigolo-smiley: ::pimpin

::biggrin

And hey everyone! Tooho seems to think she is cursed...that anytime she joins a game here that game then soon summarily dies. Thats why she wont play with us anymore...can this be true? I think she is being paranoid and have been trying to convince her to join one of the Quantum Zero games. I mean..there are far too many interested players for those games to just die right? Lets help her break her curse! Tooho..Play with us!

And hey everyone! Tooho seems to think she is cursed...that anytime she joins a game here that game then soon summarily dies. Thats why she wont play with us anymore...can this be true? I think she is being paranoid and have been trying to convince her to join one of the Quantum Zero games. I mean..there are far too many interested players for those games to just die right? Lets help her break her curse! Tooho..Play with us!

Tooho, you are not cursed - you just made the mistake of playing in all of my games ::biggrin

She said she killed some of Potts games too...Masked Men and a Trinity Game...how do we account for those? Lack of player interest? It must be something other than "Tooho is cursed"...she is far too cute to be cursed!

If that's the case, we all killed those games; Herr Professor went off 'wool-gathering' a few years back, possibly due to overextension, which he won't do again (hint hint).

The only person who's ever killed any game is the person who runs it, though Nulli and Bahamut sure as hell tried with my games ::devil

"Ah, I keed, I keed!"

I just want to go on the record as saying it's morally wrong to guilt someone in a public forum! Especially someone who has no defenses against it! ::sly

I'll think about it, you, cheeky gits. ::rolleyes

Thank you for the well wishes though. 26 sure is old. Its after the friggin quarter century mark... Oh, well. 35 is the new scary age anyways! ::ultracool ::ultracool

Re: 35 as the new scary age-

Hey, Prof? This helps a great deal with that. -> ::beer30 ::biggrin

Again, best of luck to you tooho, especially with keeping yourself high & dry - my part of Texas has been under a flood watch for about a week now. ::wacko

Sprocket- Seriously, have you been out to any of the lakes? its crazy. I was praying for rain all through may.. and now its hoping I can walk the two miles to the library without it pouring down from the heavens!

Phoenix- I'll just go on record as saying Shade's game is AWesOME!

That is all. We'll return you to your regularly scheduled programing, already in progress.

Archived