Sign in to follow this  
archer

Aberrant: Quantum Zero - "Cribs"

I had this weird, but fun(I think so anyways) to do an MTV Cribs style, in-character walkthrough of John Fabry's mansion(s). Then, I really started thinking about what kind of house it would be: How much square footage, how much acreage, what style of design, what's the interior like?

So, I scoured the 'net for pictures of mansions and other very expensive homes to try to get some ideas. Because I'm lazy, and I haven't yet decided whether to do a full-text write up of Fabry guiding something through his massive edifice(sounds naughty, doesn't it?), I wanted to show you all some pics of the top contenders for Fabry's possible homes.

To be fair to the original site where I found most of these, I'm posting their website here: http://www.terryspraguehomes.com; and I'm uploading the pics directly to EON so I don't jack their bandwidth.

Cool! Of course, after what happened to his last mansion his insurance will be through the roof... ::laugh ::sly ::wink

Cool! Of course, after what happened to his last mansion his insurance will be through the roof... ::laugh ::sly ::wink

Hardy har har. ::brick ::tongue I'm pretty sure the Teragen attacking your house falls under the "Act of God" clause inherent to most homeowner policies. ::glare

Here are some great shots of what how I imagine the interior of Fabry's rebuilt mansion will look now:

Hardy har har. ::brick ::tongue I'm pretty sure the Teragen attacking your house falls under the "Act of God" clause inherent to most homeowner policies. ::glare

Here are some great shots of what how I imagine the interior of Fabry's rebuilt mansion will look now:

Nice. Love the pool. Does this come with its own richly appointed panic room?

Nice. Love the pool. Does this come with its own richly appointed panic room?

But of course! ::biggrin