Super Movies

ProfPotts

Just found out that Marvel will be producing both an Iron Man movie & a new Incredible Hulk movie, both scheduled for a 2008 release!

Iron Man is set to have Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony 'Iron Man' Stark, Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginnia 'Pepper' Potts, Terrence Howard as Jim 'Rhodey' Rhodes, & Jeff Bridges as... well, I don't know, but they say he's in it... Jon Favreau directs.

Incredible Hulk is set to be directed by Louis Leterrier, but hasn't been cast yet... let's just hope it's a better effort than the last 'Hulk' movie...

In development for live-action TV are Alter Ego (no idea what that is) & Moon Knight (which was to be expected, since Marc Spectre's name crops up in an episode of the Blade TV series).

For animated TV there's more stuff for The Fantastic Four, Iron Man, & X-Men.

All in all sounds like a promising crop.

Aliens have kidnapped Edward Norton and replaced him with a clone that's dumb enough to accept the character of Bruce Banner.

What the hell he and his agent are thinking of, I have know idea. Granted, I would have thought the only way is up after Ang Lee's disaster take on Mr Green, but with Zak Penn (X-Men sequels...) writing the script, I'm not so sure.

Still.. all actors have to make some bad choices, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh come on, 'The Hulk' wasn't that bad.... for an Ang Lee film... he just did his usual trick of taking the longest road possible through the plot points and having most people turn off before anything interesting starts. And making the main characters as uninteresting as possible.

Luckily for me, I have the ability to turn my brain off at will, whilst still being a valid sentient life form, and ignore the various mistakes. So I wouldn't call it a 'disaster', I'd just call it 'boring'. I still went out and bought it though... damn my geeky hide... ::brick

Cheers,

SnakeEyes

Archived