Gone, but not forgotten.

ConcreteDragon

In Pax WE Trust

The ringing in his ears and the searing sunlight on his eyelids brings Christian back from the dead. Thinking Oh, mien gott...... he scrapes the fur from his tongue with his teeth and rolls out the right side of the bed...Only to flow in to Mona's arms! ::ohmy

The big German jumps out of the bed with all the grace of a drunken gymnast, "Waa-who-huuu.........M O N A!" With the movement, the Nova's eyes flash open.

"We did not..I mean, not that I would not like to, but...did we???"

Mona's eyes flow into a Cheshire Smile. Realizing he is standing 'out in the open', Chris tries to cover his not so private Privates, only to discover he is still wearing his boxers! A hangover induced confusion finds it's way on to his face ::wacko

So, 'Zeke, what was suppose to happen next??? ::unsure

In Pax WE Trust

The ringing in his ears and the searing sunlight on his eyelids brings Christian back from the dead. Thinking Oh, mien gott...... he scrapes the fur from his tongue with his teeth and rolls out the right side of the bed...Only to flow in to Mona's arms! ::ohmy

The big German jumps out of the bed with all the grace of a drunken gymnast, "Waa-who-huuu.........M O N A!" With the movement, the Nova's eyes flash open.

"We did not..I mean, not that I would not like to, but...did we???"

Mona's eyes flow into a Cheshire Smile. Realizing he is standing 'out in the open', Chris tries to cover his not so private Privates, only to discover he is still wearing his boxers! A hangover induced confusion finds it's way on to his face ::wacko

So, 'Zeke, what was suppose to happen next??? ::unsure

Mona gets drunk and accidentally crushes Schenk in a post-coital vice grip of DOOOOOOOOoooooooommmmm!

Sorry to say, there's no way that I have time to take IPWeT up again, I'm already considering following Heritage in the NipDrop...but I like the character...sigh...

Glad you're back though CD! :jumping40:

Archived