Return of the prodigal..?

ProfPotts

Well, the date thingy at the top of the site tells me I've not logged in since October '05... Okay, I'll admit that's bad, even for me!

Things have been moving around for me this last year or so... new job, stuff like that... although that's no real excuse for just forgetting about this place ::unsure . Anyway, Phoenix sent me an e-mail recently suggesting I drop by - which has been playing on my mind ever since - so here I am.

I've only had a chance to glance over stuff quickly, but it looks like there's some great new games running, and a bunch of new members - all excellent stuff! ::thumbup

Although I doubt I've got the time (or energy) to run all the stuff I was before ('cos I was a crazy man ::wacko , right?) I am thinking about, maybe, firing up one of the old games again - Nippontai High possibly (since my sister recently introduced me to Fruits Basket & the ol' animé bug's been biting).

Anyway, I'd love to hear what's been happening, and who's still around (& if there'd be any interest in reviving a game)... & hopefully I can keep myself from (as we say in merry ol' England) buggering off again...

Cheers all,

ProfPotts.

Cheers guys! I've really missed the community vibe from this site in my wanderings out there in the dreaded RL... ::wink

If anyone's interested I've posted a pic named 'Nippontai High' on renderosity.com (although my attempts at art are, at best, pretty basic).

Well, I came on way after October '05, so we've never "met", but I'm gonna jump on the Welcome-Wagon myself and say "Welcom back ProfPotts"! Just so you don't think us new guys are a bunch of jerks or something. And any stories you'd consider running would be met with avid interest, I'm sure.

Great to have you back, dude - psyched about playing in your game again!

Now all we need is to get Heritage to start up War Journal again, and all the big games will be running. ::happy

I am tempted on an almost daily basis to restart WJ (Prof, check out my last attempt at a relaunch under "War Journal: Day of Days" - some cool stuff happened), but I'm working on a comic book right now and am trying to focus my creative energies on that. I will say that I figured out a way to use a lot of my WJ material in the new book, inspired by my disappointment with Marvel's recent "Civil War" storyline and the desire to see a really good superhero conflict in print. That part of the story is a few years off, but if anyone want's their WJ character to have a cameo, let me know ::wink

::jaw

I can't believe you're not dead!!

I mean... ::blush

Seriously, was worried. Glad you're okay. I had this theory that you'd gone nuts and pretended you were Mal and set yourself on fire (you last logged on on Halloween 2005, y'know....) ::unsure ::wink

I'm definitely still interested in Nippontai High...and QZ, and Masked Men and TEF and errr...you really DID have a lot of games running ::tongue

Great to have you back, you're a storytelling legend in my books! I'm dead busy and I'll be away in the month of June but I'll make time for your games as usual... ::smile

... if anyone want's their WJ character to have a cameo, let me know...

Yeah - maybe just a huge dinosaur foot stomping someone in the background... ::wink

Seriously, was worried. Glad you're okay. I had this theory that you'd gone nuts and pretended you were Mal and set yourself on fire (you last logged on on Halloween 2005, y'know....)

What do you mean 'pretended' I was Mal... I AM... er... maybe not... ::unsure

One second coming deserves another - I'm reopening War Journal as of right now (see post in WJ OOC). Prof, you can play too

Cool! ::ultracool

Archived