Finbar

64.6 % match with Storm! Yowza!!! ::drool ::wub

[attachmentid=215]

[attachmentid=216]

[attachmentid=217]

[attachmentid=218]

[attachmentid=219]

With runner's up!

Someone name Lyja the Laserfist whom I know absolutely nothing about.

and Rogue! OMG!!! ::sweetlove :tombstone:

[attachmentid=220]

[attachmentid=220]

[attachmentid=221]

IPB Image

My Super Hero Lover is

Jean Grey 56.8% Match

You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

Other Close Matches:

Aurora (56.2%)

Wonder Woman (51.4%)

Jean Grey?

I never thought about her as very physicaly attractive female echaracter ::blink

I can hardly see her as the type of superheroine who would date a geek like me...unless she is really warped.

Not to go off on a tangent, but I've always always thought Cyclops was pretty warped himself. I mean, he sierally dates telepaths, including the CLONE of his ex (Madalyne Prior) when Jean was dead. And then, recently, he cheats on a telepath...with another telepath. A formally evil telepath. His mind has been throughly reamed by Jean, the Pheonix Force, the White Queen and probably Professor Xavier.

I swear, its like his superpower is to make bad life decisions.

<END RANT>

My Super-Hero Lover is:

Psylocke: 61%

Aurora (not Storm, some crazy Alpha Flight chick with multiple personalities or something): 58.6%

Ms. Marvel: 57.4%

Psylocke apparently ranks as #4 on the Attractive Female list. Yay me. (Mary Jane, Emma Frost, and Red Sonja take up slots 1, 2, and 3 respectively).

...it all depends on who's drawing her! (unless its just that you don't go for redheads... ::huh )

I'm a sucker for redheads...Then again I haven't seen that many depictions of her. It's just the ones I did saw didn' t make me go "Wow! That's some Hot babe!"

But if she's that over the edge than apparently the quizz nailed her right. Every IRL woman I have been strongly attracted to was a mental case. ::laugh

Homie! You be trippin'!

"WOW! What a HOT babe!" ::blink ::blink ::blink

Thank you SkyLion, I now stand corrected. ::smile

I didn't know she and Wolverine had "gotten it on" and who the hell is that Grifter dude?

She is Hot, a mental case and promiscuous?! OY VEY!! ::devil

She isn't promiscuous, but all the guys have the hots for her and in the various "What If" or "Other Universe" settings she usually ends up with someone else. Grifter isn't a Marvel Universe guy, I think he's Wildcats.

She is however howling at the moon insane, multiple personality, periodically overwelmed by taint, & sometimes Q6 to Q8.

At one point Galactus showed up because he'd decided the existence of the Phoenix was a threat to his existence.

Wasn't that Rachel Summers, though, and not Jean Grey?

Different person, and AFAIK, much more stable.

Yes it was, and no she isn't.

Brainwashing and torture were her constant companions growing up. And she had most of her family killed and then was turned into a tool to hunt and kill fellow mutants. Then she added multiple time travels to that. When I was following her exploits she was described as "high strung". That's short hand for, not sure if reality is really "real" and not just something she's making up to get her mind off being tortured by the Sentinals / Sprial / whoever.

Granted, she's never killed a few Billion people, but she's thought about it.

Hey, I got myself and Idea! Let's expand this forum and decide what our "ideal" Aberrant setting supergirlfriends/boyfriends would be.

If I was given the choice I would either take Narcosis or the Ragnarockette. The first is wicked & depraved enough for my tastes and the second is the ultimate tomboy, hard-as-nails, nordic godess like a female version of Thor.

The likes of Slider and Ana Graca Teixeira are just too tame for me.

Yeah...I got weird tastes ::wink

I got Northstar. Go figure...the most famous gay comic book character. I accept it though. He is cute.

2nd was Collusus, 3rd was Superman. There's no way in hell I'd bang Superman. He'd kill me on accident. All it would take is one hyper-fast thrust and I'd be a splat on the bedroom wall. I'm sure it would rock, for that half-second that I'm alive and enjoying it, but the pay-off (death) wouldn't be worth it.

And for Aberrant characters? For a female I'd go with Psyche. For male? Divis Mal. If you have sex with Divis Mal, you automatically gain a permanent boost to your Quantum, he's that good. Kind of like how in my old Star Wars D6 campaign, if you shook Luke Skywalker's hand, you gained a Force Point. Except more sexy.

Hear that folks! next time Divis Mal shows up IC lets see whos hungry for that dot of Quantum! Tainted my Ass! ( ::sly ) Just make sure Scripture doesn't find out...

Oh yeah...and if i could have anyone in the Aberrant U it would have to be Sophia Rouseau...

I didn't know she and Wolverine had "gotten it on" and who the hell is that Grifter dude?

Jean and Logan have always been in Love. She is in love with Scott *also* but its just that she met Scott first and is too loyal to ever really leave him. She and Logan have made out on many occasions within the comic books, or least i have seen many images of them kissing from different artists/writers. Heres another one...

IPB Image

In the Ultimate version they even hooked up for real albeit temporarily. But in the darke Ultimate Universe its heavily implied that all the inter-student romance is Profesor X psychicly manipulating people so they stay and fight for his cause...

I got Northstar. Go figure...the most famous gay comic book character. I accept it though. He is cute.

2nd was Collusus, 3rd was Superman. There's no way in hell I'd bang Superman. He'd kill me on accident. All it would take is one hyper-fast thrust and I'd be a splat on the bedroom wall. I'm sure it would rock, for that half-second that I'm alive and enjoying it, but the pay-off (death) wouldn't be worth it.

That was about the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time. ::laugh ::laugh ::laugh

BTW, you do realize that, in the Ultimate X-Men anyways, Colossus is gay?

Dating Rousseau would probably only be dangerous insofar as Rousseau wants it to be. ;)

Of course since there's a good chance she thought Landers was a decent and heroic person, and nonetheless arranged for her death. . .

Rousseau arranging for Slider's death? What makes you say that?

Yep. I don't think she actually killed her, mind. What I think is, she arranged events so that Slider would run across certain info, enough for her to reach certain conclusions. . . enough so to reasonably predict that Proteus would have her killed.

Thus, there would be a martyr around which a nova movement would form. . . with Sophia Rousseau in effective control.

It works even better if you go with the theory that Rousseau is an entropy-controller, since then she could even arrange for various coincidences.

Someone else had a really outlandish theory that I liked.

In 2003 or so Sophia Rousseau learned of the existence Project Pro. She studied it for a bit, then she took the one "hit below the belt" action that she knew they'd never see coming.

She created a fake ID and had her phony self "erupt". Then using her mega-socials she joined Utopia, then T2M, became really popular, then she faked her own death leaving just enough evidence that Project Pro did it.

The murder of Slider seems like a bone headed move on the part of Project Pro because it was made FOR them.

The problem with banging Divis is not only do you get that extra dot of Q, you also end up starting a cult to worship his holiness.

Huh...never thought about it that way. Suddenly the Cult of Mal makes so much more sense...

So Divis gets drunk and bangs some dude named Jeramiah (mistakenly thinking he was Max after a body full of Guiness) and sets off his eruption. Now Divis has a hanger on who just won't leave him the hell alone. Jeramiah pretty much annoys Mal to no end, since they're the only two novas that they know of. Jeramiah twirls his locks and rambles on about how they're meant to be together, and Mal just can't take it any more. So he sets off the Galatea explosion so Jeramiah Scripture can move on and annoy someone else. Then he goes into Chrysalis for realllllllly long periods of time to escape Scripture.

So, if not for Scripture's man-lust, there would have been no Nova Age.

If Divis banged me, I'd pretty much do the same as Scripture (I imagine Mal is the best lay around), but every shrine to Mal would have a giant bronze phallus instead of a portrait of Mal. All would bow before it's might and splendor, hoping that one day, they too shall experience the glory of Mals' quantum penetration.

That's, you know, if I was Scripture...

Archived