Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Picture fight!

Okay...this thread is starting to repeat itself now...I think we can do better...

but fine...so you want to trump a ghost with a ghostbuster...but suppose he wan't a ghost? Suppose he was an Infernal summoning Lich-lord...

IPB Image

I'd forgotten the Ghostbusters had shown up before, but mine has Ray Parker Jr. in it, so that's practically a new team.

Infernal he might be, but he's still basically a hamburger that doesn't know it yet.

IPB Image

And here's your Kobayashi bonus--can he beat a bear?

Apparently not. However, as tempting as it is to just put up a picture of a bear, I think both of them are going to be suffering from some gastric ulcers...like this one:

IPB Image

But the processes of microevolution and selection mean that antibiotics become less useful every day...

IPB Image

However the hunch of Intelligent Design is undone by Science, and science is proven correct every time we turn on a light switch.

IPB Image

I just wanted to apologize, as I realize some of my posted pics are within the realm of poor taste....I can have a wicked sense of humor that way.

Now, will somebody post a picture of Captain America kicking Nazi ass please....

Is that the original Black Captian America?

Marvel needs to learn what happens when a perfectly good looking and talented man of color decides to go "whitey"...

(Hope you haven't eaten recently...

IPB Image

LOL! Holy shit!

::superfunny

Sorry MJ...shes got a man...he plays football...

with boulders...

IPB Image

Al Gore smacks that oil shortage with an inconvenient truth. Then he solves global warming, world hunger, resource shortages, overpopulation, war, disease, poverty, class struggles, paternalistic foreign policy, whatever the Hell's wrong with France, religious strife, trade imbalances, and grumpiness in general.

IPB Image

I know, I know...its hard to top Natalie Portman and V, after all...

"Behind this Mask, there is more than just a Man...there is an idea! And Ideas, are bulletproof!"

Yeah, well...heres an idea:

IPB Image

Poor Natalie. She's come across the path of a creepy foreigner assassin and his even creepier relationship with her. And this isn't the moderately creepy American The Professional either--it's the really creepy European Léon.

IPB Image

HaHA! Noone can beat Gillette! I win Picture Fight!!!

While I am waiting for final approval from Herr Proffesor I shall start a NEW picture fight!

Hi-Ya!

Who among you can take....Cthulhu!!!?!?!?!

IPB Image

How will that fire burn without Oxygen I ask you??? ::stormtrooper ::stormtrooper ::stormtrooper

IPB Image