Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Picture fight!

((Why do I have the feeling thats a pic of you BT???))

And what better to wrack the emotions of emo-boy than the unrequited love of an unavailable, unaccessible celebrity starlet...

IPB Image

I have no picture right now, I just feel I have to defend myself after SkyLion accused me of being emo ::sad

Also, that picture of Jessica Alba = yummy

::huh I have no idea what that is.

Its a picture of Jack Nicholson as the Joker from Tim Burton's Batman. This particular frame is from the scene where he invades the Gotham Art Museum and begins to deface all the paintings...

(( ok to interject for a moment...is that just some crazy Photoshop job, or is that like a movie shot from either upcoming film?? That looks awesome!! ))

ok moving on.

After contemplating destroying the painting he realizes...he's not the joker anymore!

IPB Image

First of all, that is an actual picture from the first Batman movie...Jack Nicholson will not be reprising his role as the Joker in Chris Nolan's upcoming film "The Dark Knight." That honor belongs to Heath "Brokeback" Ledger.

Incidentally I don't see how that picture own the Joker, but we'll make due anyways...

IPB Image

BAM! .38 Magnum Silver Bullets...

How the hell are Bullseye and Superman existing in the same universe?

Also, how the hell can people not know about the first Batman movie?! That movie is one of the best superhero flicks ever made. Jesus!

Magical bracers from Themiscyra are bulletproof!

IPB Image

Not knowing Batman (1989) is quite possible: lots of people don't watch the old movies their parents like. ::biggrin

You won't be getting those doughnuts anywhere near the leader of all housewives.

IPB Image

One day, Oprah will rise up and overthrow our government with legions of obedient housewives. She will establish the Opracacy, and all dissenters will be crushed. What could possibly stop her?