Trinity Universe: Looking for a few players

Mr Fox

I run Aberrant: The Long March over on Nprime.

The game is about to begin a new chapter and now would be a great time to join the game if anyone is interested.

We have 3 regular posters and one semi-regular in the game now, and I would love to add a few more players at the Chapter break.

The game has a bit of a Stargate type mystery to it, and is set in the year 2007. Murder most foul has been done to keep the mystery a secret and the characters are currently in hiding while investigating the situation.

If you would like to join, send me a PM over on Nprime or drop me a line in the Table Talk section of the game.

Thanks.

Fox

Yo Fox! Are you still playing in any of our games here???

I wanted to play in the NoLK game, but I messed around so long on the character creation that didn't get it done. Figure I'll try to come in when you guys start a new chapter if BT is still interested in having me.

Fox

what about trinity?

Ah, yes. Theoretically still planning to do that one too. A friend of mine and I have both created characters for it, but just haven't done the final little bits like choose nature and such.

I blame tryptophan in the turkey at Thanksgiving for that not getting done. ::blink

I'll try and get that done this weekend.

So, were you interested in joining my game, btw?

Hi Fox!

So, I just went over to peek at your site to check out your game! So, despite having just joined my 6th online game, you have me intrigued! I will confess to being a little iffy on the idea of "blind" character generation. Chargen is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine and I tend to be a little bit of a control freak with it, trying to come up with interesting twists or fresh and creative ways of matching theme and powers.

I have to go look and see if I have any concepts Ive been waiting to try out. Maybe I would want one of them or you could try and talk me into the "mystery powers" idea. (I will admit I am curious...)

PM me if you would with further details...

P.S. Sorry I called you a flake earlier...I thought you were ignoring my PMs... ::blush

Hi Fox!

So, I just went over to peek at your site to check out your game! So, despite having just joined my 6th online game, you have me intrigued! I will confess to being a little iffy on the idea of "blind" character generation. Chargen is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine and I tend to be a little bit of a control freak with it, trying to come up with interesting twists or fresh and creative ways of matching theme and powers.

I have to go look and see if I have any concepts Ive been waiting to try out. Maybe I would want one of them or you could try and talk me into the "mystery powers" idea. (I will admit I am curious...)

PM me if you would with further details...

P.S. Sorry I called you a flake earlier...I thought you were ignoring my PMs... ::blush

Well, you don't have to do blind creation. You can create your character yourself. I should have posted in the topic over there that that new players can do their own thing.

As for calling me a flake? I haven't read that, and I haven't received any PMs. Not sure what you are talking about. Last PM I got was back in mid November from BT. But no big either way, I have been a flake about the NoLK game and the Trinity game here. A little before Thanksgiving I got pretty busy with real life job stuff and it took my focus away from gaming for a while. The only ones I've kept up with were my own game and the one I've actually got a character playing in already.

• 3 months later...

We are looking for new players.

We are about to start a Chapter 4 in my game The Long March. The game involves crosstime travel and a big meta-plot that we occasionally touch on, but so far the characters have been trying to unravel the mystery of the sterelization plot and uncovering Project Proteus. We've just completed that and are going to start a new chapter in which they are going to visit the Adventure era and snoop on what happened with the Hammersmith event and the forming of the Aeon Society. It would be a great time for new novas to errupt and join the group.

If you are interested in joining send me a PM with your character ideas.

Current active novas:

Mega-Intelligent investigative prodigy,

Shapechanger

Sizemorph/mega strong

Healer/Warper

Telepath (Semi-active, hopefully rejoining us soon)

Character creation is one of two ways.

1) Standard 30

2) Build a baseline (no getting quantum traits with any kind of points including bonus), give the ST a wish list of 5 (rank them in order of desire), and he'll build you with 40.

I went with #2 and it worked pretty well. On the other hand if you're going to build Q3+ then you might be better off with #1.

Basically the game revolves around a sentiant space/time ship the size of an aircraft carrier that can visit other timelines.

Your PC would presumably erupt from the crew of the ship (a number of baselines were recruited from 2008 Earth-with-no-N-day Las Vegas... one of the recruiting novas is absurdly lucky so it's reasonable much more than usual of them are pre-novas).

So far we've been looking into the Aberrant war, the Sterility conspirancy and Aeon. We've also raided Fort Knox from a dead world.

Next stop is (stupidly IMHO but that's a judgement based on information the PCs don't have) the Hammersmith experiment. The problem with going to H-smith is the Trinity event did extremely wacky things to novas. Increased taint & powers, decreased taint & powers, etc.

• 1 month later...

Archived