Dungeons & Dragons Hopeful

Shade Sentinel

Greetings,

Not many of you know me and the ones that do probably don't care for me much :-P. I was thinking on the idea of attempting to run a 3.5ed D&D game here on Eon if were allowed by the admins. I have no idea of the interest levels from other players, nor the leniancy of the staff. The game will start at med-low levels 1-5 which I will leave up to the players to decide. I am one of the few the proud who enjoy a strand of randomness in my games both as player and storyteller. I see that this has been tried to unknown success here in the past, but would like to rekindle the idea.

Will the owner / operator of the site let me know if this is a possibillity to run the game here on Eon, and please if any interest is here for old or new players, also deliver thine thoughts.

Thank you,

-SS

I in no way claim to speak for anyone else here, but just a guess is that there may be a better site for it than here (though thanks for loving us enough to ask! ::happy ). This board is principally devoted to the Aeon contimuum but who knows? Ask away!

Well to tell you the truth I'm not too far. I live in Carson City, NV so about two hours. I am moving to SF in a month or so. Which is still about two hours. Porque?

What?!?!?! ::ohmy

You're moving here homeslice?!?!? ::blink

...thanks for letting me be the last to know! ::glare

...but it will be good ta see ya around more! ::happy

(Pulls on Mod cap)

Unless Archer says otherwise, this site is dedicated to the Trinity (AEon), Aberrant and Adventure! games and game systems.

There is no forum for non-AEon Trinity games and no such games should be played on this board.

If you wish to play d20 and d20 related games please make your way to http://www.dndonlinegames.com which is a huge site dedicated to that system with many of the games going on.

(Pulls on Mod cap)

Unless Archer says otherwise, this site is dedicated to the Trinity (AEon), Aberrant and Adventure! games and game systems.

There is no forum for non-AEon Trinity games and no such games should be played on this board.

If you wish to play d20 and d20 related games please make your way to http://www.dndonlinegames.com which is a huge site dedicated to that system with many of the games going on.

I'm considering it guys. More than likely, I'll say yes, but I need to think about where to put such a game on the boards, and the possible effects of non-Aeon related games on EON.

At any rate, folks, I am swamped right now with work, finals, family stuff, holidays, and trying to transfer into UNLV. My stress levels are uncomfortably high right now. If you post something or send me a PM, do not expect me to answer immediately, I've got other crap to deal with right now. I will respond when I can.

My apologies if this comes across as harsh, but limited sleep and mucho stress makes that happen sometimes. Bear with me.

Nice, I just moved from Las Vegas. I had heard someone lived there also. i suppose that answers that!

Good luck at UNLV man.

Honestly though, I don't mean to cause a stink. Its not really that big of a deal. I can find another spot to run the game. Consider my inquisition recinded...no more D&D game!

::devil

Nice, I just moved from Las Vegas. I had heard someone lived there also. i suppose that answers that!

Good luck at UNLV man.

Honestly though, I don't mean to cause a stink. Its not really that big of a deal. I can find another spot to run the game. Consider my inquisition recinded...no more D&D game!

::devil

So are you going to run it on the DnD board Bahamut suggested?

• 2 weeks later...

OK finally got the D&D site up and running. The game will be hosted at www.sorcererdork.com

For anyone who is interested. The campaign is called, "So Dark The Light"

If you have any questions let me know, or just go register and get with the talking!

Thank you Archer for your assistance and putting up with having this thread :-D

Archived