Smallville

Shade Sentinel

::blink That question made me realize that it's been a few years since I stopped watching non-PBS broadcast television... ::laugh

As for the possibility of J'onn J'onnz showing up in that Smallville episode you mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. They've already had the Flash & Aquaman show up. I think I'll hold off on tuning back in to that show until/if they have a Green Lantern guest star.

::blink That question made me realize that it's been a few years since I stopped watching non-PBS broadcast television... ::laugh

As for the possibility of J'onn J'onnz showing up in that Smallville episode you mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. They've already had the Flash & Aquaman show up. I think I'll hold off on tuning back in to that show until/if they have a Green Lantern guest star.

Haha. They have had The flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Arrow ( who is offically a hero and consistant cast member this season ) and now a possible man hunter. This season will have teh "Justice" epsidoe with a beginning JLA with all the above mentioned poeple in it. Should be cool.

Archived