SkyLion Hearts Eon!

SkyLion

::w00t Wow...So this is my 1000th post (and most of them are of *some* substance!)...in under 9 months no less!!!

I must be having fun or something... ::unsure

Seriously though,

You have all been wonderful and in the Spirit of the Season (and when isn't it good to be more Thankful?), I would like to share my genuine gratitude for good times and intrepid adventures had all around! Here's to many more! ::beer30 HERE HERE!!

::wub ::wub ::wub SKYLION HEARTS EON!!! ::wub ::wub ::wub

::sweetlove Kisses.

I heart smileys too. ::happy

• 11 months later...

Wow!

Crazy to think it's been yet another year here on the EurOpNet...

Got to meet the ST of my longest running ST here (BlueNinja) at a Furry Convention no less (shudder), just before he said Sayonara and went off to Nippon.

Cottus joined contributing fantastic art and Prometheans unbound blossomed before our very eyes only to wither without warning...

Cottus has been MIA on AIM as well.

There was his and Phoenix's ambitious and grity zombie-world game which also seemed to flickr out like the last candle keeping the darkness at bay. Phoenix is nowhere to be found, holed up with his trumpet and furiously penning the next great American novel.

Potts and Heritage came back and it looked like a new golden era for us, but the torch dimmed and Potts, overwhelmed by the new games that continuously burst forth from his creativity, just stopped showing up.

On the bright side, my dear longtime friend Shade Sentinel joined up at my urging for his first ever forum gaming experiences. Sorry so many of the games didn't last brother...

It is fitting somehow that you are now the only ST regularly posting here at EON. I hope BN can get back to regular posting too although I think part of it may be the players (myself included) still seem to be a bit sluggish in posting.

*Sigh*

But I still do Heart EON. I hope that over time, the many games I have frozen in limbo here will start again, and we can share those stories and explore those hidden realms of our imaginations...

...together.

Thanks Everyone.

Now...wheres a turky smiley when ya need one?!? ::devil

• 2 weeks later...

Archived