Aberrant: Prometheans Unbound - The NoLK Discussion Thread

Blue Thunder

It's 4:30 AM here. My sanity leaves when I'm sleep deprived.

Oh yeah, just in case I never mentioned it before...The Robust enhancement from Aberrant Compendium is on my short "no-no" list. It's too powerful. So if anyone has Robust as a Mega-Stamina enhancement, you'll need to replace it. Sorry ^^;

Aahh mmmaaaaaaann!!!

That was, like, my whole character concept right there! *crumples up character sheet and throws it the waste bin*

Now I gotta create whole 'nother character! I had the whole thing worked out too! He had cool codename and everything:

"Robust-boy: he's robust-o-licious! He's not a girl, but his roBust enhancement is bigger than yours!!!"

God!!! That is IT!

*storms off to find a something small and fuzzy to kick before attempting to create another failed character concept*

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aahh mmmaaaaaaann!!!

That was, like, my whole character concept right there! *crumples up character sheet and throws it the waste bin*

Now I gotta create whole 'nother character! I had the whole thing worked out too! He had cool codename and everything:

"Robust-boy: he's robust-o-licious! He's not a girl, but his roBust enhancement is bigger than yours!!!"

God!!! That is IT!

*storms off to find a something small and fuzzy to kick before attempting to create another failed character concept*

Careful Cottus...you are spilling some of your sarcasm on my shoes... ::tongue

First I would like to apologize for my above behavior. Simply reprehensible. ::indifferent (<-sarcasm)

I did my trick-or-treating early this year and it seems the sugar is affecting me more than I'd like to admit. I am truly sorry. ::indifferent (<-dripping sarcasm)

This sort of thing will never happen again. ::innocent (<-Skylion's shoes are a mess at this point)

Now on to the real reason I'm posting:

See thats where I am hoping to shake things up for the Teragen....I (and thusly this particular PC through which I shall be expressing these views) feel that many of the Teragen are in denial. Secretly, though they would never admit it, the are scared Sh--less of what they have become and what they have lost. Why else would they rail so much against baselines, when they were born baselines? Its like someone who grew up poor and then became rich and now despises the destitute....because they remind them of what they were that they loathed in themselves....Eruption is often about wish fullfillment remember so novas can get pretty petty.

So they puff themselves up and act so superior as a mask to hide the fact that many can never again enjoy the simple pleasures of family and children and everything else that we take for granted in a "normal" life.

I think deep down inside many know that they are freaks and have joined the teragen for that missing sense of family.

I actually just got done typing almost exactly the same thing in a PM to BT, except it was mostly in reference to how some Terats would likely view my (real) character James. Through creative use of Merits backgrounds and enhancements he functions almost like a 2nd gen nova as far as shrugging off the effects of taint (not quite as well as a true 2nd gen, but close enough), and he's got a ways to go before he'll start showing any outward sign of his "nova-hood" (aberrations). As such certain Terats (possibly even some of the player-characters) will react to him in the way you were talking about Skylion (i.e. jealousy, superiority, loathing, or just plain meanness). Because of this I've been doing a lot of thinking along (apparently) the same lines.

However, I'd like to officially ask right here what our faction thinks it means to evolve (either away from or towards something) and how that affects the way we feel both baselines and novas should be treated. Especially in relation to eachother. As we move further down the path of evolution will we eventually leave our human charges to care for themselves, or are we taking the idea of baselines as "seedlings" literally and working to turn all of humanity into the living gods we know they can become? Or do we sit somewhere in between?

I'm using 'we' in a general sense as I realize each of us will likely have our own unique interpretations of things, but as a group where do we stand?

Skylion, as this is technically your baby I'd especially like to hear you expound on your character's beliefs if you're willing, but I'd also really like to hear the thoughts of anyone else who's playing (STing).

I know my character still views baselines as near equals and finds the idea of killing them needlessly or subjugating them for the benefit of novas to be reprehensible and criminal (and I'm still expanding on that to see where he would want to take things in the future). So that's where he fits in, but what about everyone else?

Im still working on my PC...chargen is finished...Im just waiting to hear from BT about a few minor things. Mostly Im working on a more narrative intro and stuff to present him. Once you know more about him and how he came to be I can go into more detail about where I/he is coming from.

And dammit! These shoes are ruined....You know how hard it is to find size 16 shoes?!?!?! (Yes its true. I am a Sasquatch.)

New forum is up, now that my goddamn Calculus hw is done. Hope you like the title guys.

Awesome Name!! Is it proper Ettiquette to let the ST make the first Topics as the IC and OOC threads?

After that we should move this topic there too....Wow...we got to 14 pages quick...Everyones chomping at the bit about this game!!! ::drool

Im still working on my PC...chargen is finished...Im just waiting to hear from BT about a few minor things. Mostly Im working on a more narrative intro and stuff to present him. Once you know more about him and how he came to be I can go into more detail about where I/he is coming from.

And dammit! These shoes are ruined....You know how hard it is to find size 16 shoes?!?!?! (Yes its true. I am a Sasquatch.)

You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? ::confused

*dramatic drum roll here...*

"Big hands!" ::biggrin

*cheesy drum fill here...*

Topic: Female Faction Members?

To put it bluntly: Where the boobs at?! I was thinking of making an NPC or two that would also be in the Prometheans (as handy plot devices, power balancers, expositioners, and last-second life-savers and such), and I might have to make them all female to help balance things out here. I'm not pressuring anyone to make their character female though. It might get a bit scary. If you guys are like my players when I suggest they play female characters for a change of pace, your novas would be a bit something like this:

My ally is female, you want I should make her? And Jack is Androgenous looking...that should count, right?

Perhaps each character should have their own thread. The title should be "(character name)" It's better than just one thread for all bios I think, since you can update your own bio whenever you want, or add more info with more entries. As time goes on, maybe add journal entries into your bio thread. Stuff like that.
I didn't see this until just now (after I posted), but I'd think if Bob wants a Journal that should be a different thread than his bio, and if we have a large number of one post threads that's going to cluter things up pretty quick. 9 each for the characters, 9 each for journals, 9 each for Nova Philes...

Nullifier just PMed me asking if he could join in. We have 9 players now, but since we're likely to split up stuff, does anyone object to allowing him in?

Re: Prometheans Philosophy

Don't forget that this is a Teragen faction. And as a Teragen faction, you guys still need to have some sense of "otherness" towards baselines, whether you feel above them or whatever else. Someone can't be a Terat unless they actually agree with the Null Manifesto. If its members didn't, given this faction's beliefs, it would basically be Project Utopia.

and if we have a large number of one post threads that's going to cluter things up pretty quick. 9 each for the characters, 9 each for journals, 9 each for Nova Philes...

I was thinking one thread for each PC. In your one thread, you can add a bio, update info, reveal stats as they are revealed in game, etc. I think every player should have a thread like that. If someone wanted to make a journal entry...they could start a new thread for it. But I don't predict seeing too many journals anyway. I won't be handing out any XP for making them and they won't affect play much. But those should wait til we start anyway.

I plan on starting a new thread during or after the Prologue that will essentially be an OpNet message board thread. It'll be IC, and will be set up by Synapse so you guys can mingle. That way your characters can chat in-character and stuff. Hijinks will ensue, I'm sure.

And every now and then I'll make a new thread that will mimic a news bulletin or confidential file from somewhere, updating you guys on the events of the game world.

My ally is female, you want I should make her? And Jack is Androgenous looking...that should count, right?

I'll make stats for her if she'll be involved in stories.

Nullifier just PMed me asking if he could join in. We have 9 players now, but since we're likely to split up stuff, does anyone object to allowing him in?

Hes a great one for phiosophical discussion and debate...sure...just make him play a girl ::tongue

Re: Prometheans Philosophy

Don't forget that this is a Teragen faction. And as a Teragen faction, you guys still need to have some sense of "otherness" towards baselines, whether you feel above them or whatever else. Someone can't be a Terat unless they actually agree with the Null Manifesto. If its members didn't, given this faction's beliefs, it would basically be Project Utopia.

What we have here is a twist...we are going one step further and evolving the null manifesto...claiming that humans *are* novas...just latent ones...as I said before...like Prometheus we descend from Olympus to give them the gift of fire...to light the way for them....Rather than being the do-gooder save the baseline people we are the "lets show them how its done" people. Also as I was saying this includes culling the herd, both baseline and Nova who arent living up to their full potential. I like this because even IRL I see much complacency and apathy....Its time for the baselines to wake up! Stop depending on Novas for everything and take responsibility! Expand grow...follow our lead or be left behind. But those terats or other novas who feel they have cart blanch to victimize baselines are in for a surprise...thats our seedstock your messing with bro...why dont you move along and find something worthy of your evolution rather than stooping to the baselines callous disregard for each other...

edit....Not heroes...but Anti-Heroes...and PU better watch out too...

I was thinking one thread for each PC. In your one thread, you can add a bio, update info, reveal stats as they are revealed in game, etc. I think every player should have a thread like that. If someone wanted to make a journal entry...they could start a new thread for it. But I don't predict seeing too many journals anyway. I won't be handing out any XP for making them and they won't affect play much. But those should wait til we start anyway.

I still think this is too much with now 10 players. It does work over at Aberrantprime...we all have our own private thread to communicate with the ST that others cant see...but this only works since the whole SITE is dedicated to one game....Eon here is bigger and I agree with Alex that it would get cluttered quick.

Please have 1 Meet the PCs thread and if people want to post up a journal let them create their own topic for other's enjoyment.

I plan on starting a new thread during or after the Prologue that will essentially be an OpNet message board thread. It'll be IC, and will be set up by Synapse so you guys can mingle. That way your characters can chat in-character and stuff. Hijinks will ensue, I'm sure.

This will be in addition to the main plot-driven IC thread right? Its not going to be just an opnet discussion game is it?

And every now and then I'll make a new thread that will mimic a news bulletin or confidential file from somewhere, updating you guys on the events of the game world.

Which Ideally we will be participating in (see above comment). There will be plots and stories to play through in real time? Please?

This will be in addition to the main plot-driven IC thread right? Its not going to be just an opnet discussion game is it?

Correct, it will be in addition to the game that is running.

Which Ideally we will be participating in (see above comment). There will be plots and stories to play through in real time? Please?

Heh, not to worry. It'll be like how before the Worldwide scenarios they have fictional news stories and OpMail messages that forshadow the events to come. This'll show events from other perspectives, either before or after they happen.

I'm not quite done tweaking my character yet. It's been a couple years since I read all the way through the Teragen book, so I wanna skim over it again before I post anything final on my character.

Basically though, he is a pretty well rounded guy, 1 dot in most of the mega's, lots and lots of science type knowledges, and Matter Chameleon with a few small powers thrown in. He is tainted enough that Matter Chameleon is 'always on'. Which means he has to actually touch flesh to turn back into a 'normal' person. He will also transform once per scene whether he likes it or not unless he intentionally maintains his current form.

He will be seeking deeper knowledge into what causes novas to erupt, how to determine if a baseline is a latent, how to control taint, how to cause and direct eruption in latents.

Philosophically he is a Terat. He believes Nova's are better than baselines, they are Homo Superior not Homo Sapiens. However, until such time as it is possible to tell a latent from a Nova they should be treated as the seed from which future Novas will spring. It is socially responsible however, to cull the herd so that only those worthy of the bloodline are born. You wouldn't allow bad genes to reproduce in your cattle afterall, why would you want bad seeds to sprout into Novas. He does not believe that baselines should worship Novas. They should go about their lives in as much happiness as they can find, after all that will make for better Novas.

My character's essentially an anarchist. Novas live in a state of anarchy when they cannot be bound by conventional law enforcement and can do more or less whatever they want - Q.E.D. almost all major novas from Orzaiz to Mefistofaleez.

Also, I have a home rule to propose. Let's use the Vice/Virtue dual nature system outlined in Adventure! I think it adds complexity and deters characters from being one-dimensional or having all the arrows point in the same direction.

Good call BN, our character sheets should have a “Faction Relationships” or an “Teragen Outlook” section.

Faction Relationships: Bob’s powers should let him get along well with everyone, including the Harvesters. Everywhere he goes, every group he deals with comes quickly to the conclusion that Bob is a friendly, agreeable guy and it’s like he has been with our faction for years.

Although he hasn’t done so yet, he will at least attempt to spend some time (months) with each faction. It helps that all of the factions are, to a degree, right. The Cult is right in that Mal is a god. The Companions are right in that our roots are still our roots. The Harvesters are right in that we are other, and looking human is simply an illusion. The Casablancans are right to pay attention to politics and remain stealthy… you don’t catch prey by being noisy. Nova Vigilance is right to protect novas. The Primancy is right in that Novas are going to have to lead, i.e. dominate. The Pandemonium… well… Bob isn’t sure if they think anything but they do have a good time. Mal is right. First we must be strong.

However if you strip away the Mega-Socials and the Shapeshifting…

From Bob’s point of view, novas are clearly “other” and “not human”. More specifically Novas are now at the top of the food chain, economically, physically, socially, and, for him, literally. Applying baseline laws to novas is a dysfunctional idea. However, he doesn’t dislike baselines, after all they are our friends, our lovers, and occasionally the mothers to our children. Some of them are even pre-novas. He personally used to be dozens of pre-novas.

In the larger sense, Baselines are a resource. It ill befits a sheep farmer to ill treat his sheep… which includes letting them do things they shouldn’t be doing. The idea of separating from them is more than slightly unhinged and totally unworkable. Ignore for the moment that there are still perhaps millions of pre-nova baselines. In theory, the current group of novas could leave them on their own. Ignore that someone has to sweep the sewers and make widgets. In theory, novas could do this sort of thing. However, to his knowledge, Bob doesn’t actually need to eat people to survive… but it could be that he does and has just never hit his limit. But much of the Teragen also follows the path of Monsterhood… and someone has to be the prey.

Also, I have a home rule to propose. Let's use the Vice/Virtue dual nature system outlined in Adventure! I think it adds complexity and deters characters from being one-dimensional or having all the arrows point in the same direction.
Good idea.

The Pandemonium… well… Bob isn’t sure if they think anything
::laugh I knew I was forgetting a faction!
He personally used to be dozens of pre-novas.
::blink ::huh

I like the Vice/Virtue system, but it does mean a little more work for BT. And that I have to come up with a good Vice.

Where do we want to set up shop? New York already has the Blackwell (or whatever). Does someone have resources 5 and a base, or should we build one, or what?
It's the Blackburn, and I certainly don't. Leiko only has Resources 3 and I can't think of a reason she'd have more. I think this is one of those things either we all pool dots for, or it's up to one PC to float the rest of us on their credit. I think it should be an area of the world not otherwise occupied by Terats or Utopia; may I suggest Japan, Taiwan, or Brazil? None of these, IIRC, have either a Terat presence or a Utopia base (though Japan might be troublesome due to the Nihonjin, it could also be a boon since they're one of the least likely countries to 'extradite' us to Utopia).

I dont have a preference to our "Home base". Chicago might be more difficult to get around then Brazil, but it works.

I'm presonally familiar with Houston and Dallas, but Japan would be cool. They have a very positive attitude towards novas, which would appeal to the teras mentality.

Good idea, but maybe some of us don't own Adventure! so won't know what to take. For now I think just using Nature is fine.

Where do we want to set up shop? New York already has the Blackwell (or whatever). Does someone have resources 5 and a base, or should we build one, or what?

The Blackburn is Nova Vigilance's base.

I was thinking of allowing the Sanctum Background. But no...I'll just add in some bases and hideouts.

A new main base makes sense. There's no "Evil Teragen Lair" floating in space or anything where all Terats can hang out. But I was thinking that you could have more than one base, but with one main one. It should be in a nova hotspot. How about Mumbai or Calcutta? Mumbai puts you guys in the middle of the new Hollywood. And India is always happy to have more novas. The baselines there absolutely adore novas, so you'd fit in well. Project Utopia is unwelcome in the country, and many novas there are likely to see your philosophy.

Then you could have other "hideouts" where you guys can stay when elsewhere in the world. Roach's "cess-pool safehouse" in Chicago could be used when in the area. King Cobra is familiar with New York so could have an apartment or building there. Neither are likely to be anything more than places to hide or stay for a day or a few weeks, but they'll be there when needed.

Brazil and Africa are good options. South America isn't as keen on PU as North America and Europe. PU has a presence, but not a solid one. The Teragen doesn't have much presence here either, so a small base could be valuable. Africa is a chaotic place. If you choose the right location, you'll be wlecomed with open arms (if you make yourself known). Bounty's hideout is secret from most Pantheon members, so it can't be there.

Australia could be an option. It's very quiet as far as nova activity is concerned. A nice place to kick back. And the Outback is very huge and sparsely populated...one could get away with all sorts of activities. Japan could also work, since the youth are obsessed with novas more than in India. But only go to Japan if you expect to stay in the spotlight.

Personally, I think a main base in India is the best option, since no other faction has made a main base there. Then you could have character homes (Roach and King Cobra's for example) and then hideouts, like one in Brazil and one in Africa.

Would you guys prefer I detail the bases? After the game starts, you may add on other bases.

Remember though that you guys won't be sticking around any one location. I'll be sending you guys around the world.

I hope I don't offend BT, but I thought I'd mention, that I'm actually looking for one more player for my game on Nprime.

Pimp away.

Topic: Your Publicity

Here's something to wonder about. How well known is your character? If he was an elite or former PU nova he's likely to be known. Maybe not to the average person, but he'll at least be on record somewhere as having been an elite or PU nova. But does your character still appear in public now that he's with the Teragen? Does he do interviews and public appearances? Does he publicly say he's a Terat? Do other novas know he's a Teragen? Or does he keep his identity (or even existence) secret? If so, he'll need Cipher. And if he's always in the spotlight, preaching the Null Manifesto, he might have a point or two of Influence.

Also, I'm adding an NPC to the Promethean roster. Hope you like her. I'll add at least one more later.

RE: Bases

India sounds like a very good idea. Note this is the home ground of that taint doctor woman, and I think she's currently with Count O's crew although she also hangs with several other factions.

RE: NPC

I like her. Well done.

RE: Publicity

Bob does have cipher, he could shift some dots around and get 5 if need be.

Bob is a former elite, so technically he has a resume and he's at least somewhat on file... but mostly he either maintains a low profile or for high profile things he will wear someone else's face. For example if he's going to meet with the Harvesters or do some "brute force" type work with NV, he'd probably shift into the "One Horned, One Eyed Giant Flying Purple People Eater".

It isn't that he's unknown so much as it is it's extremely difficult to trace things back to him. And no, he doesn't talk about his powers or anything similar in public (telling people you're very stealthy seems pretty stupid). He never grants interviews and he’s such a social chameleon it’s difficult to pin him down on things.

Jack (Or William Turner...gimme a break, I think the name is the hardest part of making a character) was with PU (as a T2m in training) untill he was Brainwashed by some Terats (Including the love of his life, Jill).

PU knows all about his abilities up till he left, mabey not about the more recent lack of control he has gained.

re: Jill

Yeah. Go ahead and make her if you would like, but Jack needs a mouth piece initially. Im sure no one likes the idea of having a likke jack in their heads ;)

re: Hometown

India is fine. Somewhere in the country with a lot of land around.

Good idea, but maybe some of us don't own Adventure! so won't know what to take. For now I think just using Nature is fine.

I'll have you know that is one book I DO have. ( If I didn't BN would have my head! )

and if that wasn't directed at me...HA!

" Its important to eat your vegetables. Though I prefer to eat shoes"

-Roach

Okay I've been real busy the past few days and haven't much opportunity to sit down and write up anything detailed, so this is a tad late. Oh well.

Faction Relationships for James Winston:

Nova Vigilance: James at once admires and dislikes this group. On the one hand, he can’t help but admire novas such as Geryon who are willing to put their lives and freedom on the line to defend those of other novas. On the other hand, their willingness to engage in needless (to him) violence and, worse still, killing is something he has a definite problem with. Still, at least they’re out there living their beliefs, which is more than he can say for a lot of people he knows.

The Casablancas: Overall James likes the Casablancas. He has always enjoyed the role of support, and the kid in him likes the spy-like, intelligence-gathering aspect of the faction. More importantly for him though is the fact that it was Orzaiz who gave him a new life, hid him from the CoMA, and “convinced” them to leave the rest of his family in peace. He owes Orzaiz huge, and Orzaiz has made it clear – in his genteel and charming fashion – that he intends to collect on that debt when the time comes.

The Pandaimonian: James isn’t real fond of the Pandaimonion but the college kid in him likes the parties. Practically the only real draw that the Teragen has for James is the philosophy of Teras itself; beyond that he sometimes wonders what he’s really doing here. And a bunch of obvious posers and glory-hounds running around acting like quantum-charged frat boys isn’t exactly improving his opinions of the organization.

The Harvesters: James can’t understand these guys. They say they’re moving towards some higher form of evolution, but they act just like animals! How is that evolving? Plus, so many of them seem to try so hard to convince everyone around them of their monstrousness. He’s sometimes reminded of some goth kids he used to know in high school, always trying their best to look “dark” and “troubled”, but once you got to know them they were just regular kids trying to fit in like everyone else.

The Companions: So far James has had little contact with this group. The little bit of contact he has had has left him with the impression that he’s somehow not welcome. The few companion members he’s met seem earnest and genuine enough however, and James feels a general sense of respect for a group of novas who’ve managed to carve out a place for themselves amidst the chaos and hostility of the Middle East

The Cult of Mal: James finds the Apostle to be the creepiest guy (in a mind-numbingly likeable way) he’s ever met, and he’s not really into the idea of “worshipping” Divis Mal (whom he’s not met so far). He’s briefly met Scripture on the other hand, and finds him to be not only a very likeable guy, but also incredibly insightful. It was Scripture who did the most to open James’ mind to the wisdom of Teras. So he has a mixed bag of feelings regarding the Cult. Overall, he prefers to keep his distance.

The Primacy: James does not like the Primacy, and the feeling is mutual. Originally brought into the Teragen by Orzaiz, James was wasn’t even through the door before Shrapnel had hit him up with an offer join their ranks and get a little revenge on the bastards that had killed his brother. James had politely refused, not wanting to go into detail about how he wanted nothing to do with a group who actively terrorized, killed, and treated as inferiors an entire species that included in its ranks his entire family (not to mention himself in the very recent past). Shrapnel wouldn’t back off, and James wouldn’t back down and soon Shrapnel grew agitated, and then upset, and then finally angry (not exactly a rare occurrence, by all accounts). After two full minutes of increasingly personal insults aimed at James, including such gems as “zipper-skin”, and “monkey with a node”, she finally made the mistake of insulting James’ dead brother. Then it was James turn. Maybe it was the fact that he called her an “over-hyped firecracker”. Maybe it was when he said she looked like “a bunch of tin-foil and scrap-metal somebody set on fire and tried to pass off as a woman!”. Or maybe it was just that they both started acting like a couple of immature little kids, but whatever the reason, when it was over neither of them wanted anything to do with the other. Since then, Shrapnel seems to have made it her personal mission to make James’ life within the Teragen as difficult as possible.

James’ take on the philosophy of Teras:

As can be gathered from reading the last post about James, he isn’t exactly in love with the Teragen as a whole. So why, you ask, is he here? Well, aside from the fact that Orzaiz is providing ample motivation for him to stay regardless of James’ personal feelings, he really does agree with the spirit of the Null Manifesto and with the philosophy of Teras itself.

James’ views of novas and their place in the universe have been influenced greatly by the presence of his older brother Robert in his life. As I mentioned in his Profile, James’ brother Robert erupted eight years before the present, meaning that James grew up with a nova as an older brother. Perhaps more importantly though, was the sort of older brother Robert was. Robert always made time for James and was an active presence in the boy’s life. Even before telling James in secret that he’d had a vision of him being a nova, even when James was still just a boring old baseline, his nova-brother still made time for him. This was of enormous importance to James; his brother, a nova, was willing to take time out of his busy life to spend time with a baseline like him.

James believes that it is because of the attention and care that Robert put into his life that he is the nova he is today. If Robert hadn’t been there for him when he was still a baseline, James can’t help but wonder what sort of nova he’d have turned into. Because of Robert’s example and love James is confident of his place amongst his fellow novas. If he wants to honor his brother’s memory, James knows he has an obligation to be the best nova he can, and to be the best example he can to those around him. He also knows how vital it is that a nova’s training and upbringing start as soon as possible – before eruption, if possible – otherwise, valuable time and opportunities are lost, and young novas are denied their chance to reach their full potential.

The main reason I did not suggest India for a base is because T2M, along with every elite agency on the planet, has people all along the Pakistan/India border, and while Utopia might not step in very often to crack down on India Syndrome, you bet your ass they're monitoring it. I also suggest Japan mainly because Leiko has an apartment in Yokosuka. ::biggrin

As for Brazil - does PU do anything south of Mexico? I can't think of a thing from any Aberrant book that suggests they do. Plus, we can go to Rio any time we want! ::ultracool

If you want, I can type up just the Virtue/Vice section for everyone.
I was thinking of allowing the Sanctum Background. But no...I'll just add in some bases and hideouts.
I'll rearrange a dot or two on my sheet for it, if you want us to put it in. Also, for some reason, I didn't have the option to upload files into the PC/NPC thread, which makes it a tad annoying to keep my character updated. ::glare

Archived