Aberrant: Prometheans Unbound - The NoLK Discussion Thread

Blue Thunder

Someone recommended I start a Night of Long Knives campaign here. I've never run a message board game before, and I've never participated in one either, but I'm thnking of giving it a shot. I've also never run the Night of Long Knives before in a tabletop game, but I've always wanted to.

If I run this I'm sure a lot of people will be interested. I mean, how can they not? The NoLK is just too great of a possible storyline. But some issues would need to be addressed.

1 - Player Interaction. Will players be hostile towards each other? Members of the Teragen tend to backstab and betray in order to climb the ranks, and in the NoLK every Terat will consider themselves at war. Will this mean players will compete with each other? Betray each other? Kill each other? Will players each have thier own goals and agendas that are different than the other players?

2 - Allegiances and Friendships. This is one of the biggest issues. Even if the characters are allied together, there's the issue of alignment within the Teragen. Are they Casablancas, Primacy, Nova Vigilance, Cult of Mal, Pandamonium, Harvesters, or something new? Or will they stay unaligned? Is it possible to stay unaligned in the Teragen? If they come from multiple alignments, how will they interact? Are any of the characters friends with outside groups like the Aberrants?

3 - New Faction - If the players form their own new faction, it presents new problems. What would be the faction's goal? Primacy is a political group, Nova Vigilance protects novas, Cult of Mal is religious, etc....so what would be the purpose of the new faction? What philosophies or views would they be behind? In other words, the faction would need a reason to exist, otherwise the players would just be in other factions.

4 - Time. How will it pass? I would want to start the campaign after the Amp Room raid in 2015 to give the most freedom. But will the game take place over a year or two, or over a decade (or more), or well into the Aberrant War? I'll need to decide the pacing. If a character undergoes Chrysalis, they'd be out for quite a while.

5 - Chapters. I was thinking of a Chapter set-up. Each Chapter would be a period in time, not unlike with the Worldwide books, where important events happen. The game takes as many Chapters as needed to finish. In between chapters, time will pass...anywhere from a few months to maybe a year or two? In between Chapters (the equivalent of downtime), other things may occur in the world and within the Teragen, and when each new Chapter starts, the characters may be a little different than before (via Taint, Chrysalis, new powers, new costume, new allegiance, injuries, etc.). Think of each Chapter as a seperate game unto itself. Each Chapter will likely have a theme and focus.

6 - Canon. I always stick to canon when I can, but after 2015 there really isn't much canon to go on. I'm not going to do anything that would conflict with Trinity (so Mal isn't going to die, novas aren't going to lead Earth to a Golden Age, etc.) but beyond that the players will have a lot of freedom. Since there isn't anything canon as far as Aberrant goes after 2015 (beyond the few things Trinity mentions), the players would be free to do almost anything. A city destroyed here, a prominent nova killed there, a Teragen faction being eliminated there, etc.

7 - Power level. I'm thinking more than 30 np here. We probably wont make character sheets (but if a player wanted to post one, that would be perfectly fine!) but I'm thinking the players should be more powerful than the typical nova. Their powers should be at a relatively high level. They don't need Disintegration 5 dots or Universe Creation or anything, but they'll still need to be able to toss around some kind of power, even if it isn't on the battlefield (like high Mega-Socials and Mega-Mentals). If we do use character sheets, I'll probably award experience points after every Chapter. Character sheets would also give the player the benefit of knowing exactly what their character can and cannot do, in regards to quantum and Mega-Attributes.

8 - Scale. I dont want the players to just be spectators to the NoLK. I want them participating in the events that will shape the Teragen (and the world) into what it will become. And the battles and conflicts will be bloody. Prominent Terats from the books will die and be replaced, possibly by the players. Entire factions will be removed or destroyed. As the players gain more Taint and more power and become less and less human, they'll change into something far beyond (or removed from) human. They may even find themselves sitting on the Pantheon, having religious discussions with Scripture and lunch with Orzaiz.

9 - Player Limit. How many players is too much? I was thinking that with the Chapter set-up new players could come and go with each Chapter. If a player's character dies, he can make a new character next Chapter.

10 - Character Death. There aren't any dice rolls here, just text roleplay. So how would a character's death come about? I wouldn't want to just kill off a PC on a whim to further the story.

Comments? Suggestions?

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay! So: firstly, realize that (at least most) forum games actually do use character sheets and dice. the sheets are submitted secretly for you approval and for working with the player. The players can choose to share their sheets with others, or not.

All the dice rolls are handled by the ST who then dramatically writes the results. Whether or not you reveal the actual dice is up to you and there are different levels of revealing. Oh yeah and its a great idea to use separate colors for the mega dice etc. so its easy to count successes.

This keeps it feeling like an actual tabletop game and keeps everything "fair" within the context of the rules. This is why there were rules in the first place to avoid the childhood arguments of "bang! i got you!" "No you didnt!" etc...

All that said...I have at least 2 GREAT characters in mind...

let me know when you will accept submissions and how many NPs I should spend (or some STs give xp to spend to represent more experienced Novas.)

Eagerly Awaiting!!!

RE: 1

Yes.

Thats just Alex talking...he is one of those "devious" players ::sly .

I think its really up to the players...what if everyone wants to be in Nova Vigilance for example. Of course Alex will be the sneaky double-agent working for proteus or the directive or something... ::tongue

And I for one would personally rather portray my own PC, not one of the NPCs... ::ultracool

Yeah, I would rather the characters be original, and not replace any establshed characters. At least, only at the beginning. If someone manages to kill and replace Leviathon in-game, however...

If we go the route of independant players with independant agendas who struggle and scheme against one another, it presents a good twist. Your character sheets would always be a secret from each other, you could form alliances against other players, you'd cllect info for blackmailing, etc. That also presents problems of its own though; every player would be against each other (more or less) so the roleplaying might suffer a bit. The point of roleplaying in general is to bring players together. Lone wolf characters rarely work in RPGs. it cold work mind you, but would be a bit difficult to organize and operate.

As for the dice issue...I guess I can handle it. Players would have to trust me not to lie. But then 90% of the time I do lie about dice rolls in my games is to save the players from death. Not that they notice :( I'm used to seeing roleplay forums were its all handled with text. I'm not one to get hung up on drawn-out battles and dice rolling since I prefer acted out role-playing, but slugfests will undoubtedly ensue. And when fists and Quantum Bolts start flying, players will want to feel like thier dice matter, instead of leaving the results up to my (sometimes cruel) imagination.

But still...are the games here always worked with dice? Would it be possible to have a game without dice? Has it been tried before, and didn't work? Or is that more the realm of N!Prime? I was thinking of making the game there. They (as far as I know) roleplay just through text, but I think all of thier games fall into the same single setting. Not sure though, I haven't looked closely.

Well the ST should be trustworthy...and unless its a totally stupid not-the-players- fault kind of death then you shouldn't fudge too much.

This gives the game a feeling of danger in combat and makes people act responsibly.

Also the whole point of using dice/system (aside from "fairness"/consistency) is so that earning/saving up xp to buy that next dot feels like something. Its an aspect of tabletop that I rather enjoy and the game becomes something else when its more narratively based...not that its bad I just prefer having things be quantitaive as as well.

Having said that, the forums let us have more narrative flexibility and often things can just be assumed...given that the ST knows the power levels involved, you may just say...well that baseline is dead, or they average so many successes thats its not worth rolling in this instance cuz its better/more dramatic that way.

Key interactions/combats etc with key NPCs or PCs should always have the impartial dice.

i for one am not very much in favor of having the PCs be "everynova for themselves." I have roleplayed in such situations before and it gets old quickly...its much more fun to have an at least semi-cohesive group that can build up to something cool and unique...not that there cant be divisive elements...its usually more interesting that way...but yeah...backstabbing is no fun...

Ooh.

Ooooh.

Are you making your baseline monkey noises again Phoenix??? ::huh ::tongue ::biggrin

I'm not sure how I want to handle XP. I was thinking of giving every character (whether they were in a chapter or not) XP, since they'd be doing things outside of what is posted on the board. Characters active in a chapter would get more though.

Also, I'll probably give out more XP than normal. I was thinking of giving NP out instead, just because of the scale of the game, but then I remembered how broken NP are to begin with. XP is fine, but I'll give out enough that characters can grow stronger between Chapters.

As for starting NP...I'm thinking 60 sounds good. I know that's double the normal NP, but I actually make a lot of the NPCs in my tabletop game with 60 NP and they actually don't all come out incredibly powerful like I first thought they would. They're tougher and stronger for sure, but still beatable by even a small group of starting players.

Of course the most important thing is to have unique and interesting characters. Look at the Pantheon chracters: they're all unique, to say the least.

I will put a cap on starting Taint though. Maybe 5 or 6. Quantum cannot go above 5 either, at least not at char creation.

As for the direction of the NoLK, the book presents three different paths it can take. One focuses on the brutes and monsters, one focuses on the religious aspect, and one focuses on the poltical and secrecy aspect. I would plan on merging aspects of all three.

1 - Player Interaction. Will players be hostile towards each other? Members of the Teragen tend to backstab and betray in order to climb the ranks, and in the NoLK every Terat will consider themselves at war. Will this mean players will compete with each other? Betray each other? Kill each other? Will players each have thier own goals and agendas that are different than the other players?
I'd suggest limiting players to particular factions, or suggest adversarial line-ups before it all starts. That way, you don't end up with, say, four PCs in the Casablancans, one in Primacy, and one in the Companions.
3 - New Faction - If the players form their own new faction, it presents new problems. What would be the faction's goal? Primacy is a political group, Nova Vigilance protects novas, Cult of Mal is religious, etc....so what would be the purpose of the new faction? What philosophies or views would they be behind? In other words, the faction would need a reason to exist, otherwise the players would just be in other factions.
Unless you're going to use a suggestion from another thread, for a faction of "We have to take care of the baselines because they can't take care of themselves," there's not much room for another faction.
4 - Time. How will it pass? I would want to start the campaign after the Amp Room raid in 2015 to give the most freedom. But will the game take place over a year or two, or over a decade (or more), or well into the Aberrant War? I'll need to decide the pacing. If a character undergoes Chrysalis, they'd be out for quite a while.
Might I suggest starting it a little earlier, so that we get a chance to screw with canon events?
7 - Power level. I'm thinking more than 30 np here. We probably wont make character sheets (but if a player wanted to post one, that would be perfectly fine!) but I'm thinking the players should be more powerful than the typical nova. Their powers should be at a relatively high level. They don't need Disintegration 5 dots or Universe Creation or anything, but they'll still need to be able to toss around some kind of power, even if it isn't on the battlefield (like high Mega-Socials and Mega-Mentals). If we do use character sheets, I'll probably award experience points after every Chapter. Character sheets would also give the player the benefit of knowing exactly what their character can and cannot do, in regards to quantum and Mega-Attributes.
With my Trans-D game, I found that the standard 30NP plus some XP worked out well.
9 - Player Limit. How many players is too much? I was thinking that with the Chapter set-up new players could come and go with each Chapter. If a player's character dies, he can make a new character next Chapter.
That's up to you; I think more than seven players is too many, but if you're going to have competing groups you'll likely need more characters.
10 - Character Death. There aren't any dice rolls here, just text roleplay. So how would a character's death come about? I wouldn't want to just kill off a PC on a whim to further the story.
Roll the dice, let them determine the whim. Besides, I think we're all mature enough here to accept a necessary character death.
As for the dice issue...I guess I can handle it. Players would have to trust me not to lie. But then 90% of the time I do lie about dice rolls in my games is to save the players from death. Not that they notice :( I'm used to seeing roleplay forums were its all handled with text. I'm not one to get hung up on drawn-out battles and dice rolling since I prefer acted out role-playing, but slugfests will undoubtedly ensue. And when fists and Quantum Bolts start flying, players will want to feel like thier dice matter, instead of leaving the results up to my (sometimes cruel) imagination.
Roll the dice honestly. In the first page or two of my Trans-D OOC thread, I put out three suggestions of how I could display the dice rolls; you might want to look at it.
But still...are the games here always worked with dice? Would it be possible to have a game without dice? Has it been tried before, and didn't work? Or is that more the realm of N!Prime? I was thinking of making the game there. They (as far as I know) roleplay just through text, but I think all of thier games fall into the same single setting. Not sure though, I haven't looked closely.
I don't think diceless RP works well with the Aberrant system. N! Prime's 2016 isn't roleplaying, it's cooperative storytelling, and that definately does not encompass adversarial PCs.

Unless you're going to use a suggestion from another thread, for a faction of "We have to take care of the baselines because they can't take care of themselves," there's not much room for another faction.

i always thought it would be interesting to play a Teragen member who believes that since baselines can erupt into novas, then they are really "stage zero" novas or nova seedlings. Ergo they must be prtected and nurtured.

Technically If Divis says that Novas must choose there own path and ethics I see nothing wrong with this and it would make for a cool new faction if there were enough like-minded types. Otherwise he would have to go undercover with the casablancas...

I can be a member of any faction.

RE: Taint

The real issue isn't starting taint, it's starting Chrysalis and whether we've been through it yet.

Would you really play a member of the primacy, or pandaimonion? Ugh...the thought just seems so...distastful... ::indifferent

Would you really play a member of the primacy, or pandaimonion? Ugh...the thought just seems so...distastful... ::indifferent
Would I? No. But I could.

Pandaimonion is easy. The lady needs a body guard and someone who can have sex and party all the time. I'd built a character who can sell and use drugs (Mega-Stamina with Health more than likely).

The Primacy is more repulsive (I think those are the "white novas only" group, correct?) but in some ways easier. Their modivations are fairly simple (racial politics, tribal politics) so it's an easy crowd to run.

The problem isn't whether I could run an evil (or if you wish, 'other') character. I can. However that can be a problem for the game in general. The Confederate is a ruthless racist and a demi-god. Expecting him to want peace and tollerance is wishful thinking. Ditto expecting him to make violent actions that stop short of killing people. You only see that in movies where the bad guy has to properly modivate the hero. He's evil, he'll do evil things. If I'm running him he'll do them intelligently.

Heh. Makes me want to write up a Primacy member just to kick your ass. ::devil

Racist bastard!

j/k...I know its a game and all...Im just not one of those people who gets off on portraying evil PCs (I know plenty who do.)

That being said I look forward to playing an evil goblin earrior in Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit"! ::devil ::happy

The Primacy isn't a racist faction. The Confederate is racist, yes, but that's not his probem within nova circles. His problem within nova circles is that he's "racist" against novas that look too different than the human norm. So he's probably not too fond of Leviathon and Geryon, for example, because they look like Tainted freaks. He's getting Shrapnel to his way of thinking, but it's unknown if he's turned her into a white supremacist. To be honest, I don't think it'll matter too much to baselines...she hates them all. But up against non-white novas could be a different story. The other members of Primacy aren't racist, unless you call anti-human feelings racist. Remember Swarm Queen? She loves having baselines around.

The limit on Taint I want to impose is simply so that characters don't start out on the edge of becoming NPCs. A Taint of 8 is a ticket to becoming a noncontrallable character in the near future. It could work if made correctly (the character could have joined the Teragen to help stop the Taint, or control it, or just learn more) but I don't think I want characters to start out with Chrysalis. There's time for that in between Chapters. I think it would be better if characters started out First Stage and worked their way up from there. Though, I suppose even that could face change, depending on how good of an idea I'm presented with. But if everyone is Second Stage and part of a new faction, that faction would be extremely popular wouldn't it?

As for the new faction SkyLion proposed, that sounds like it could fit, since there are bound to be some Terats who agree. Not every Teragen member hates baselines after all. Orzaiz, Swarm Queen, Narcosis, and a few others would agree to it's tenants. Of course, I'm sure each one would have their own interpretation of the faction. As could the players :) It would likely see the most hostility from Primacy (mostly because of Shrapnel). The Harvesters and Nova Primacy may not be too inviting either. The Pandamonion and Casablancas would probably be the most accepting of the new faction, with the Cult of Mal quietly supporting the faction and the Companions being totally indifferent.

And since the game will focus on the NoLK I'l probably ignore many events in the world. The game will focus on the change within the Teragen...factions fighting each other, prominent Terats being deposed and replaced, new Terats joining, etc. T2M, the Aberrants, and the Directive may get tossed in (and killed in the fray ^^), but the story would still focus on transforming the Teragen.

Another aspect I just realized will be involved: recruiting. Terats have been known to switch sides and break allegiancs a lot, and every faction is ready to convert any new Terats to thier side of things. The Cult of Mal is always willing to convert novas. If a Terat doesn't have a faction (or a good skill, like with Bounty and Sin-Eater) then they'll easily be crushed by the NoLK. People will have to take sides to survive. So if the players run thier own faction, then they'll also want to recruit more novas into the fold, whether they be novas that just joined the Teragen, novas thinking of joining the Teragen, or members of other factions.

The Primacy isn't a racist faction. The Confederate is racist, yes, but that's not his probem within nova circles. His problem within nova circles is that he's "racist" against novas that look too different than the human norm. So he's probably not too fond of Leviathon and Geryon, for example, because they look like Tainted freaks. He's getting Shrapnel to his way of thinking, but it's unknown if he's turned her into a white supremacist. To be honest, I don't think it'll matter too much to baselines...she hates them all. But up against non-white novas could be a different story. The other members of Primacy aren't racist, unless you call anti-human feelings racist. Remember Swarm Queen? She loves having baselines around.
The Primacy isn't a racist faction, it's a speciest faction. After all, aren't Novas considered to be of a different species (as far as the Null Manifesto goes, anyway)?

The more I type, the more I like the idea...so it seems like I'll run it! I wn't start it just yet though, because I'm abotu to move. Bu until then we can plan some stuff.

At one point I may pass it along to someone else. Maybe swap with someone as ST every now and then? Eh we'll see how the first Chapter goes. But I'm liking the concept so much.

For NP...I guess I'll take a vote. If you want 30, or 60, or something else, just say so. You're the ones playing it after all.

As for Chrysalis, I was thinking, and the leader(s) of a new faction could be Second Stage. But should the leader(s) of the new faction be NPCs or PCs? This brings up the issue of balance. If one character starts out Second Stage, then it might not be fair to everyone else. Unless the other players are fine with it. I personally don't mind having characters of varying NP levels, as long as the divide between them isn't too wide. Just because someone has more NP than someone else desn't necessarily mean they'll be a higher rank or more important. Orzaiz is probably the "weakest" nova in the Pantheon (his stats are in the Soryteller's Screen), yet he's one of the most vital and popular despite his lack of quantum power. But still, I ant to hear your opinions.

But why give XP if you have NP? Or do you mean that the XP is saved on the character sheet to use later between Chapters?
I mean, build a standard 30NP character, then spend 50XP, then start the game. IMX this leads to slightly greater versitility at the beginning of the game.

I vote for 30NP, and a fixed amount of XP (50-60XP, I think, would be good).

sounds like your trans-d guidelines...

Personally I like the 50-60 NPs idea for a higher powered game. I got 65 NPs for the Baalt game and its not too out of hand.

On the other hand if we are going to have the option of starting second stage, then it might be better to go with 30-45 NPs + xp that we can buy stuff at chrysalis prices...

we can buy stuff at chrysalis prices...

Good but not great. The problem is you're on hold during that time so you can't earn experience. The other problem is the Teragen lifestyle really requires you to spend most of that Chrysalis getting rid of taint.

i meant at chargen if we are starting off as "elevated"

What if, at the beginning, you can have the option of taking on an extra abberation - maximum two each abberation level - for an extra nova point or some starting XP? That would be a good way to make some characters "Elevated" without actually having a big power discrepancy.

I'd prefer to keep starting NP in the 30-45 range, but again, I'm comfortable with whatever you guys want.

Alright, I didnt want to get into another game right now, but I like where this is going. If there is still room I would like in. And I really like the idea for the new faction.

As for chrysalis...

If you wanted to leave the option open I would suggest allowing characters to use their XP (if we go that route) that they get at creation to use the Crystalis chart if they take an aberration along with it at a 10xp per aberration rate.

For example, you could take a minor aberration to use the crystalis chart for 10 xp. You could take a Major aberration to be able to use the crystalis chart for 30xp. You could also take 6 minor aberraitons to use the crystalis chart for all 60xp, or 2 major aberrations for all 60.

And I promise that I will try to make a character that is not rash...or at least the least rash I have ever made.

Excellent suggestion Bahamut and I feel kinda flattered that everyone seems to dig on my faction idea...

I suggest giving some of the xp as free though if we are going that route...since normally the first three dots in Chrysalis produce no aberrations but you have to have a minimum of 5 to go through it.

So Joe Terat with Chrys 5 who gets elevated (assuming no other aberrations/taint previously) will come out with 2 low-level aberrations or 1 medium. Someone who goes all out and waits until 9 Chrys would have 2 low, 2 medium, and 2 high, or any combination with the tradeout standard (1 high=2 medium, or 3 low, 1 medium=2 low.)

Someone who traded out at max Chrys for low levels would have to have 12 low levels, 5 medium or 3 High level....so I guess 1 low level per 10 xp actually is pretty good, but thats compared to someone who, like I said, went all out with Chrys 9.

I dunno?

Im still waiting for BT to comment...

Keeping us in the same faction (or click) is a good idea.

I'm less sold on 2nd stage. If everyone is an "up and comer" then it gives us some motivation. If two or more of us have actually gone through the big C then there are some fairly radical changes as far as power and interpersonal dynamics.

On the other hand it's pretty hard to go through the NOLK as a group of Chysolis = 0, 1st stage cannon foder types.

Maybe the solution is to build up to the NOLK a bit slowly, give everyone some time to grow into the movement?

Keeping us in the same faction (or click) is a good idea.

I'm less sold on 2nd stage. If everyone is an "up and comer" then it gives us some motivation. If two or more of us have actually gone through the big C then there are some fairly radical changes as far as power and interpersonal dynamics.

On the other hand it's pretty hard to go through the NOLK as a group of Chysolis = 0, 1st stage cannon foder types.

Maybe the solution is to build up to the NOLK a bit slowly, give everyone some time to grow into the movement?

I agree....the only way such an upstart faction would survive is if it was made up (or at least lead by) Elevated Novas. I suggest we all start as second stage....we are the pantheon of this new up and coming faction and we have enough power as a group to not just get wiped out or absorbed. Plus Divis likes us since we have elevated ourselves and have come up with an original take on baselines that still keeps him feeling superior (they are seeds we are the maturing plants).

I dont think anyone should be forced to be second if they dont want to (Im still mulling over whether I would want to) but the option sounds fun and makes us actual players in the Pantheon game...

Also to echo Alex and Ninja, Ilike the idea of starting a bit before the amp room raid and gives us a loger suspenseful build up...

Let me comment on the "elevated novas" concept, since other people are: I'd really rather not do it.

- If this series goes as planned, we'll have plenty of time to hit Chrysalis later on, and explore our characters while doing so. If we start off as Elevated then we'll likely be ridiculously powerful by the later part of the game, and I'd rather stick mostly within the power boundaries that demarcate superheroes from walking gods.

-As SkyLion said, it's much easier to get motivated about a character when there are still powers you want but don't have.

-To the argument that a group of non-elevated novas couldn't possibly survive the NoLN, I say: bully! Even 30 nova points is still relatively powerful nova. Of course people are going to try to wipe us out, that's what conflict is all about. But we will most likely pull through, and if not, there's always karma points.

I guess the core of my argument is, I'd rather not make it easy on ourselves by giving ourselves the option of a level of IC power advancement that should basically put us on the Pantheon, with tons of experience with Teras and the Teragen as a whole.

Well I for one would love to play an elevated Nova from the start if I am allowed...not saying i have to or even that i will but it would be cool.

however I will agree with Pheonix on one point. Starting out as NOT elevated and part of a fledgling upstart faction gives us a reason to stick together and watch each others backs. And when someone does elevate it will be really dramatic...we would have to protect the Chrysalis(I) and who knows what will come out of it...how it will change the person etc. Very suspensful and dramatic though the rules for Chrysalis need to be reworked (ie not so much time taken out of game...removing the botching aspect where you would waste all the xp you saved...IMHO its bad enough to wait and save up for so long) in order to make it practically playable in campaign. Of course if it happens "in between" chapters like BT suggested that could work too...but the botching or failing part and losing xp sucks...

Character Generation: General Comments at 40 nova points

The big thing about 40 nova points is it lets you have a level 3 power at 5 dots, and still have points left over for a functional character.

Some of the 5 dot L3 powers get *much* stronger with 5 dots. Most of them have a defense that becomes useful with 5 dots, and most of them also have attacks that become very potent at 5 dots.

For example Weather Manipulation would have a 10[10] attack, and could slay baseline armies just by lowering the temperature by 90 degrees.

Ironically this means many of the one dot wonders become less useful.

Well...

Just built a Low level Shapeshifter (mostly just people) who is also a Healer and can kill with a touch. Come to think of it I watched T3 last night so maybe I was influenced.

Which is better for fooling/impersonating people, "Trickster" or "Perfect Guest"?

------------

Our Faction

So what is it that we believe? Baselines need to be kept about to serve novas?

Archived