Aberrant: XWF tournament

AnonCastillo

OK, I've got a draft of a character, I think he's a lot more black circle than red. It's hard enough to avoid that I suggest we not bother.

Basically I'm going to have a mitoid who erupts in the ring. It'd be kind of cool if he was fighting the silver ring champ at the time, but that sounds hokey so I'll make it a more normal nova fight.

Heh. :) I wondered what would happen if an unerupted nova nearly got killed in an XWF match. :)

Yah. I think the XWF would be kind enough to let him change his name to erase his previous win/loss record. Say hello to David "Kraken" McDraw. BTW this means the Polip is actually "The Polip II" and every scrub would love to have that name. ::laugh

His original fight was listed as a draw as it was halted by the doctors... although this was as much to prevent the silver circle fighter from being killed as his own problems... which included the potential to litterally bring down the house.

And we need a definitive ruling on whether we are going to go Black circle.

If the XWF is treating this as an effort to attract new fans, we might consider the creation of a fourth circle for this kind of sponsored fight. The color gold seems to suggest itself.

Also, I got the email.

I don't understand.

How would that be different than just allowing anyone to fight in the Black circle if they choose?

Archived