Trinity Universe: Ahh!!! Where to begin?

SkyLion

Hey Everyone! Im new to the forum here and wanted to say hi and find a game! Im absolutly in love with the Aeon Setting, and would most enjoy playing an Aberrant or Adventure game. Unfortunatly I dont know anyone interested in my area, so online is where the community is at! I have never actually been in a play by post series so I was hoping someone could give me an idea of the ettiquette involved in joining a new game etc. (Yes Ive been to the general faqs) Who is looking for players? I would most love to play pre aberrant war times, where the glamour of novahood hasnt entirely been marred but truthfully would be happy to play with anyone enthusiastic. Thanks! Im glad there is this way to conect with other Aeon gamers.

Sky

Hey Everyone! Im new to the forum here and wanted to say hi and find a game! Im absolutly in love with the Aeon Setting, and would most enjoy playing an Aberrant or Adventure game. Unfortunatly I dont know anyone interested in my area, so online is where the community is at! I have never actually been in a play by post series so I was hoping someone could give me an idea of the ettiquette involved in joining a new game etc. (Yes Ive been to the general faqs) Who is looking for players? I would most love to play pre aberrant war times, where the glamour of novahood hasnt entirely been marred but truthfully would be happy to play with anyone enthusiastic. Thanks! Im glad there is this way to conect with other Aeon gamers.

Sky

At the moment, there don't seem to be any Adventure! games running, and of the two Aberrant games, one is in the middle of the war, and mine is full.

I'm afraid you'll just have to buckle down and run a game yourself! ::devil

First, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!! Glad to have you here.

RE: Ettiquette for posting.

1) Make it readable (using seperate colors for your character's spoken words and telepathic words helps a lot).

2) Don't assume actions for other players.

3) Be very careful when assuming success, especially for power use. In general you should be posting intent.

Example of Good: "I try to q-bolt the baseline thug."

Example of Bad: "After I use my q-bolt to turn everything above his waist into a red smear, I pick through his pockets."

Maybe the power works, maybe he dodges, maybe you miss, maybe he's really a nova and immune, etc.

RE: Ettiquette for joining a game.

PM the ST. Usually that's the topic starter (it is for both the active games here).

Archived