Might be gaming with Scott Nimmo

Ayre el KaBeer

I've been invited by my mate Rob to join his other gaming group on monday nights, it just so happens that the guy who hosts these sessions is Scott Nimmo, one of the Aurora Australis writters.

I've yet to accept as I'm focussed on finding a job at the moment, though it'll be great to have another gaming session and let's not forget the bragging rights here ::tongue

I'll let you all know if I do join the new group, and if I'm going to annoy a man I don't even know into answerring a few questions anyone here may have in relation to AuAu.

Gamed last night, shadowrun doesn't seem to bad at all. Played a 14 year old shaman, we're all kids in this, it strikes a resemblance to harry potter in that respect.

The idea is that we're all being trained up by a metacorp (is that right?), they want to ensure employee loyalty so they've funded a highschool for their employees kids (who they nodoubt want in the company later on), but only the most talented iirc.

Anyway, Scott's seems nice enough, has a strong dislike for white wolf, more to do with scared lands rather than trinity but I'm not to talk about it. He knows about us here at Eon aswell, don't think he's a member though, never got to ask.

I'll be gaming with this group on mondays from now on, every second week will be shadowrun, every other will be darksun.

Archived