Trinity RPG - Who is the Colony

crapulax007

Do we have something about him in the aberrant war ? Or even in Aberrant storyline ?

And i wonder where are all the great novas from Aberrant, like Cestus Pax and other. Is there some information somewhere ?

I'm playing an Aberrant - Trinity Campaign and i need some info :)

Thx all

But that was from the "in character" section wasn't it? The people of Trinity link all Aberrants together by default. They may never have met. But then, they may have. I'm thinking not. Why would he pass up the chance to leave with Divis Mal to a copy of this universe?

Of course, they also say that The Colony was a known Aberrant at one time, before the Exodus. I'm assuming he gained prominence during the Aberrant War...but it may again be a case of false information thanks to the OpNet Crash and Aeon's continued lockdown of Nova Age/Aberrant War information.

In my Aberrant/Trinity series, The Colony is the nova name chosen by a Directive nova with really high Quantum and the Clone power mastered, who appears sometime before the Aberrant War. I haven't really come up with more details on him beyond the fact that he starts out "good" but eventually gets the Quantum Supremecy power and a lot of Taint. I'm leaving it open right now, because the players will likely not experience the Aberrant War for quite some time. But I plan on incorporating Buendia somehow. After all, the Eufiber of the world seems to have all disappeared and not even a basic trace of it (except OpNet cable derivatives) seems to be around. I doubt even Aeon could destroy it all, and psions would likely sense the energy (or lack of psi) within it. Imagine what would happen if a nova with the power to duplicate himself (and other matter) could somehow extend that power through Eufiber, transforming other novas wearing it into more of himself (or simply mutating through use of Quantum Supremecy). That's my basic idea of the Colony. After gaining an ungodly amount of Taint from overusing his powers he becomes twisted physically and mentally, and bonds with his Eufiber and somehow gains the power to affect other Eufiber through it, and mutates and controls a sizable portion of Tainted novas.

Everyone has their own take on the Colony, of course. That's my current take on him, tailored for my campaign.

I think the Colony having Quantum Supremecy makes sense, since he has the ability to turn humans into "mini-Aberrants" by 2120, and one of that power's techniques let you forcibly erupt someone as a three-point nova.

I always assumed that Colony had the Clone power (with the aberration Constant power and he "Extra Clones" extra) and Homunculous at least at 5 (allowing for 10 "small creatures per clone). Thus he could create an army of Homunculous(10) * [Quantum * Clones Rating], or if he were Q6, and Clone 6 he could create 360 small creatures! for (Homunculous 2QP + 36 Quantum at first), and only spending quantum to create replacement Clones... That was at least how I imagined him/her/it at te end of the WAR.

Archived