Sup?

Aeon

Hello all!

How are all you fine folk doing? Just passing through on a boring Friday afternoon (graduated and have a well paid, but usually stressful marketing position now) and thought I'd say hi!

Whats up with the game lines atm? Are they totally shafted by WW? I haven't actually played an RPG for two years now, but keep an eye on the news. Been swallowed by World of Warcraft lately, in between work, gf and all that jazz.

Anyway, hope you're all well! Sometimes feel nostalgic for the days back when I was one of only about 3-4 people posting here and was a staff member! :)

::beer30

Hey, dude! Aeon was the guy who introduced me to EON, so I owe him a big debt of thanks. I think he was in my first Trinity online game in Yahoo! Groups (the precursor to 'New Guardians'), but I must wrack my brain to recall the details. ::brick

Happy to hear all is well, my friend! Feel free to hang around. ::biggrin

Edit: Shit, I'm member #19! How'd that happen?

I am old and feeble...mumble mumble... ::wink

With a bum heart, no less! ::ohmy

*waves* Hiya, Aeon! <shameless plug> I'm the newest ST to the site. And I still have an opening for one more player ... though you'll have to wait until the PCs return to Home Earth if you want in. </shameless plug>

Greetings!

Member #6, now that is impressive.

Yup, I was the very first staff member back when Chill launched the site - I'm a proper veteran... ;)

I ought to start posting here again - always a brilliant community - but I'm very rusty on the rules...

Which game are you STing Blue Ninja?

Hey, dude! Aeon was the guy who introduced me to EON, so I owe him a big debt of thanks. I think he was in my first Trinity online game in Yahoo! Groups (the precursor to 'New Guardians'), but I must wrack my brain to recall the details. ::brick

Happy to hear all is well, my friend! Feel free to hang around. ::biggrin

Yeah, I was though that game never really took off iirc. Had some fun times on EON though! ::ultracool

Suppose I'll stick around... :)

Archived