Super Avatar Club

phoenix

I think on a roleplaying board, everyone should have a cool, comic book avatar. Partly because seriously, what's up with this kind of thing? IPB Image

Currently complying with our (my) demands are:

Archer

Myself

ProfPotts

Heritage and Malkboy (sort of) ::tongue

I direct your attention to the "Custom" avatar set, and to the Internet at large, where there is a wide selection of firm-jawed heros and heroines to make the reader's heart beat faster.

Come on guys, let's see it! Post in this thread if you wish to be considered for membership.

::wink ::cool

I think it's only fair to let you know that if I don't get membership in this little club, my only choice will be to use a satellite ray powered by gold to cloak your home in darkness, send two battalions and an air wing to your home under the cover of darkness, break in, steal your breakfast cereal, replace it with a similar-but-Cobra-shaped cereal, and then hold your real cereal hostage in my secret mountain fortress until my anger is assuaged. This plot may involve submarines, dinosaurs, robots, magical rocks, or perhaps genetic engineering, so you may rest assured that my vengeance will be horrifying.

Okay, I'll cave in to a bit of peer pressure, but I have used the Elrond avatar (in one form or another) since I first joined the board all those many moons ago. So this avatar is my compromise. It's more of a graphic novel avatar and thus comic book(ish)...

Nice! ::smile

I think it's only fair to let you know that if I don't get membership in this little club, my only choice will be to use a satellite ray powered by gold to cloak your home in darkness, send two battalions and an air wing to your home under the cover of darkness, break in, steal your breakfast cereal, replace it with a similar-but-Cobra-shaped cereal, and then hold your real cereal hostage in my secret mountain fortress until my anger is assuaged. This plot may involve submarines, dinosaurs, robots, magical rocks, or perhaps genetic engineering, so you may rest assured that my vengeance will be horrifying.

You overlook one crucial point, my good friend: I rarely if ever partake of your Terran "breakfast cereal"!

Archived