Aberrant: Into the Demons Heart - OOC: Into the Demons Heart

Bahamut810

I was hoping for 6, but I can go with 5.

I will go ahead and give you guys a last call. Double check your sheets, make any changes you need to for them. Ill go over the sheets one last time and give everyone the thumbs up before I put make the first post.

If anyone has any questions about anything...just post'em and ill be more then happy to tell you what I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys. This is last call.

I am still waiting for the last 2 character sheets to come in, but everyone is waiting for game to start. If you can get at least a character sheet to me I can go over the history soon after if you are really strapped for it.

I will be PMing all of you over the next two days about your characters.

Any slots that arent taken by PCs will be filled by NPCs because of the nature of this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Im still waiting for histories from thoes two. Ill tell you guys what...since I already have whats going to happen to everyone else, if I dont get the histories by friday ill go ahead and put up the first post.

Before I can get you history-less guys in, I need your histories! If it looks like we get everyone together except for the last two, I may need to take some other people or make NPC's (hint, hint guys).

• 3 weeks later...

Ok...I pretty much remember everything that was going on...so Im going to make a reference post as to what has been happening and my next post (put together). I acutally left all my character sheets for you guys at home so forgive me if I make a mistake or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived