Trinity Universe: OOC: Black or white?

madcat82

Since I have started to post in here I have tryed to start up two campaigns. They have, unfortunately, crashed and burned thanks to real life issues.

First off I would like to appolagise to everyone that have been in these campaigns.

Secondly, this is my last attempt at a campaign in here, since if this one lasts as long as the others I will assume that fate or coincidence works agains.

Im looking for six to eight characters, all psions with some knowledge of space and luna. The campaing will be updated at least once every second week (goal is twice each week).

Backstory:

In 2119 Aeon found an old lead to Jerico Blackgate, a rogue quantakinetic, leading to a company named Greyscale Technologies Inc. Greyscale Technologies is a small part of Greyscale International, an auction firm whos main field of experties lays in antiquties. Greyscale Technologies works to create better and better equipment for forgery detection (they have started to work in the field of bio-technology quiet recently, only a few years ago althought they do have one of the worlds foremost neutral experts in the field, Prof. Hendrich Pottsberger) and it is unknown as to why Blackgate have fled to them. The Trinity feals however that it is necessary for public safety to bring down the dark psion, and that have started Operation Black Pearl, an attempt to find, neutralice and apprehend Jerico Blackgate as well as to find out his involvement in Greyscale Technologies.

I might be interested.. and I have a suggestion to make.

Although the chargen process is often the best part of a new game, I'd rather have my new-character-excitement stay reserved for my other two new characters instead of letting myself get distracted. Furthermore, Asbjorn's post in this forum has touched a chord deep within my heart for a certain violin-playing, ass-kicking Nihonjin. Knave has asked for other people to take up the Holo Lives standard, but it sounds like you have your own game in mind. So, maybe you could issue an invitation to H.L. veterans to import their characters into your game? Of course, it's completely up to you, and it's definitely understandable if you want to start with a clean slate, or don't want to have to offer all your characters 50 starting XP or whatever it was. ::smokin

I have nothing against importing the characters, however I would like them to start out as freshlings then.

Who where in HL Phoenix

::closedeyes Eh, never mind. The characters are so twinked that they don't really work as freshlings. I would like to play, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for having been away, but a little surgery stoped me dead in my tracks (nothings serious, they removed a tooth, however i have been in my bed for the last week or so). Il be getting the next update for Black or White up today or tomorrow, so cheers until then...

Still taking players?

Assuming the answer is a yes, I'd like to get in on it. I'm new to these boards as of today, but have had Trinity since it came out. I've been ST a few times, but rarely had the opportunity to play. Looking forward to it. I'll have a character by the end of the weekend.

-d

Oh,

You guys aren't using d20 are you? I didn't see any mention of it, but thought I should make sure. I only have the WW version.

Potts, to give a short answer, mine.

Phoenix, looks good. Start postin, il wait for you to enter da room befor answering myself...

Ithuriel, firts off, welcome to the boards, second sure, PM me a character and consider yourself on. On the question of D20, it is a blight upon all that is pure in the world (and that happen to be Trinity, Adventure, Ninjas, cats and Running wild, in no particular order. ) ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin

::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

Thanks Phoenix.

Exciting to see people still playing WW's Trinity, and with an open slot in a game just beginning as well. What luck!

I've sent in a character proposal to get the details worked out. Looking forward to getting you both into trouble sometime in the near future.

-d

I'm going to visit my folks in Tokyo on thursday. I'll be there from the 7th - 22nd. I imagine I'll still be able to post from there but the timing might work out so that I'm not able to get back in touch with madcat for a few days when he finishes moving. Just thought I'd mention it now.

-d

• 2 weeks later...

Archived