Game Survey

phoenix

So guys, I was thinking about asking Heritage if I could join his new game (especially after jumping ship on his old one, ye-hoigh ::blush ) and I wondered how many games I'm currently in. Then I started wondering about other EONites, hence this question:

How many characters have you played in all of EON history, and how many do you currently play?

I'll go first.

I currently play John "Glacier" Walker (Quantum Zero, by ProfPotts), James "Mojo" Mullen (Quantum Zero: Elites, by ProfPotts), and Jason Adair (Trinity Exploration Force, by ProfPotts).

In the past, I have played Sean DeVinge (Dreams of Dragons, by ProfPotts), Edward Chambers (Cognizant Chimera, by Malkboy), Taka Rochester (Holo Lives, by Knave), Raphael (War Journal, by Heritage), and Logan King (Unexplored Horizons, by Dr. Arbitrary), for a total of eight.

Man, I kind of miss Dr. A and Unexplored Horizons. That was my first real Trinity game, and reading it now makes me feel all old-school. All the antiquity of Absolute Zero, except with correct punctuation and grammar and me in it!

I'm all nostalgic now..

Oh well, new school EON is good enough for me! It's kind of nice to have actual games to play in in our RPG forum.

::jedi

Okay, me next! ::biggrin

I currently play Carla 'Slither' Franklin (Quantum Zero, ProfPotts), Karl 'The Whistler' Berastro (Masked Men, ProfPotts) and Mona Floss (In Pax We Trust, ezekiel) and maybe eventually 'Conduit' de Haviland::thumbsup (Cognizant Chimera, malkboy).

Past characters include Martha Cross (Cognizant Chimera, malkboy) and Bethany Benson (The Lost Treasure of Sir Henry Morgan)

Looks like Heritage looooooves to play the wimmens! ::wink

Okay:

Current

Aaron "Thunderbolt" Stark (QZ-Elites), Michael Davison (QZ), Bai Long [aka The White Dragon] (Masked Men), Markus 'Lobe' Smith (WJ), CAPT Bryan O'Malley (TEF), Steven Davenport (IPWeT), Brian Courage (upcoming Directive game), David Jackson (CC)

Past

Brian Courage (Lethal Experiments), 'Kaze' (New Guardians)

Uhh, I think that's all of them...

The Past:

Harald Anker, Norwegian explorer and adventurer - Pulp Britannia (El Enano Gigante)

Edge Munroe, aussie clear - Unexplored Horizons (Dr Arbitrary)

Ran Ao-Xiong, chinese telepath and officer - Dreams of Dragons (ProfPotts)

Tiger Vaughn - cocky commando/special ops operative - Holo Lives (Knave)

Maximilian Alexeievich Kalesnikov, engineer and historian - New Guardians (Heritage)

"Diamond Dog" Jones, pro wrestler and media icon - Cognizant Chimera (malkboy)

The Present:

Nathan "Blaze" Wade, MI Security and wannabe superhero - Quantum Zero (ProfPotts)

Vinnie "The Ghost" Gigante, Elite and mafia hitman - QZ Elites (ProfPotts)

The Watchman, two-fisted New York vigilante - Masked Men (ProfPotts)

Sharon Brooks, aussie psychokinetic and pilot - Trinity Exploration Force (ProfPotts)

Present

Terry Nathanson (QZ - Prof)

Cynthia - Banshee - Lewis (MM - Prof)

Ernold - Plato Puss - ficklestein (WJ - Heritage)

Brian Meyers (TEF - Prof)

Past:

Talvin Sawhney (Holo Lives - Knave)

Lance Albright (CC - Malkboy)

Arsene Lupin (Lethal Experiment, wish I coulda played him more)

Dr. Bynon (DoD - Prof, loved this PC, wish I coulda played him more too, was just getting interesting I thought)

A Superior (nippon genetically enhanced character) (unexplored horizons - Dr. A.)

Havoc (WJ - Heritage)

Been sorta trying to game IPWeT too... ::rolleyes

Playing

Past:

Joe Blank - Victorian automaton [Pulp Britania]

Brick 'Captain Future' Beckham - temporally displaced Legionnaire [Lethal Experiments]

Hastings - career government assassin [Holo Lives]

Maria - bio-winged Legionnaire [New Guardians]

Josh - brain-dead rich boy [in Pax We Trust]

Present:

Captain Sir Abner Park - Victorian sea dog [The Lost Treasure of Sir Henry Morgan]

Rex - big lizard-type dude [War Journal]

Michael Warlock - demonic fetish god [Cognizant Chimera]

Running

Past:

Dreams of Dragons - tales of a lost jump-ship

Present:

Quantum Zero - plots within plots as they buzz around the Masters International company

Quantum Zero: Elites - life & death for the Elites of DeVries National Tactical Solutions

Masked Men - a new breed of hero re-takes the streets of prohibition-era Manhattan

Trinity Exploration Force - pushing the boundries of humanity's knowledge

Darkling Two-Zero - baseline Directive agents trying to keep the world safe for humanity

Oh, so now we're doing running, too, eh? ::sly

Past:

The Game's Afoot! (Adventure!) - Also known as, "Who Shot Enkidu?" A great game, and the first victim of my flaky personality ::sad Survived by the 'Frog Hall Gang' series at GenCon Indy each year - try and make it in '05!

New Guardians (Trinity) - A stillborn game if there ever was one, I hope to revive the poor thing someday, somehow.

Present:

War Journal (Aberrant) - The campaign I've been developing over the last three (or four?) years. It goes in spurts, but it still goes ::biggrin

Future:

War Journal Trans-D (Aberrant) - Yes, I know I'm way behind on answering questions, but this damn thing will happen, I assure you!

Archived