Trinity Universe: New Guardians OOC

Heritage

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, the major hold up here is that I don't have a corebook - I had one on loan from a friend, but I gave it back to him a while ago, and he's out of town til the middle of next week. Upon his return, I'll to borrow it again.

BTW, does anyone (I'm looking at you, Tooho! ::tongue) know where I can download a copy? If they weren't so hard to find, I'd just go buy one...if I had the spare funds, that is.

• 1 month later...

Okay, the relaunch of New Guardains begins now!

:jumping40:

I'm going to do it the same way I was planning before Potts' brief reappearance (may he soon return!), with a few days time jump to get us past this little rough patch.

And I'm gonna start posting right now! Yay! ::laugh

Hmm, something I failed to clarify in my IC post. The Aberrant known as 'Leah Wagner' apparently escaped during the hull breach, and her modapt was destroyed. 'Wagner' and the other squid warped away, and the psions in the area had to struggle to save as many lives as they could. Maria used her PK to form a shield over the breach until an emergency response team was able to patch it temporarily (it's since been fixed), but the strain was so great, she slipped into a coma.

All told, 17 people died, most sucked out into hard vacuum, and 38 were seriously injured, suffering various afflictions due to explosive decompression. Before posting for the Thursday morning meeting, feel free to describe both your characters valiant efforts as well as what they did during the three days of lost game time.

And if anyone needs a character sheet emailed to them, let me know - I've still got 'em all ::smile

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly - wasn't going to go that route - until I read the last "introductory" meeting ...

Not sure how unusual it will be in the A-Z to wear some armor. It sounds like ProfPotts was pretty encumbered w/ wings and all (not NEARLY as much I know). And hey - if the station is hit again by a giant aberrant, I'm still alive :) until he eats me of course

schreier

• 1 month later...

(Sigh.)

I don't know if I can keep this game going, guys - the War Journal world is expanding rapidly, and requiring more of my attention. I like NG, I love Trinity, but I think I need to be realistic about how much one human being can do. I don't think it's right to run a game poorly just because I like the idea, but don't actually have the time to run it. I'm sorry to have lured you all back in again, but....shit :(

Trans-D is becoming very popular and has a truly massive scope, and War Journal Classic is drawing new characters as well. I want to keep those games alive, and I think this is the only way to do that.

I'll miss Ditra - I was really getting to like her. Maybe I'll find another home for her someday.

Shalom. Salaam. Blessed be. Amen.

Archived