Aberrant: In Pax We Trust - In Pax We Trust

ezekiel

The car crash..

Auuugggh!"

Lynn looks up at Wilson as he's looking aghast at her arm and throws it away from him! The arm starts crawling back towards him and he notices the limbed lump of flesh standing next to him

"AUUUGGGH! AUUUUUUUGH!"

"Oh dear...ungrateful isn't he?"

"Wilson, it just happened..." Hearing his screams and his disgust she looks at the little creature next to him. "Leave him alone. He's.. just leave him alone." Crying she turns her head away and curls up into herself.

"Holy Mother of God...."

The guard from the nearby apartment building takes in the scene and stares at the crawling arm, Wilson screaming in terror and the small creature in the street. He drops his radio to the ground and picks it up again, screaming

"...and send in reinforcments! Aliens! Zombies! Novas attacking us! Call T2M! Send in Pax! Send the whole Fvcking team! Just do it now!"

Sobbing into the ground, Lynn lies there wishing to disappear. Crawling she reaches for her right arm to stop it from going near Wilson. "Oh God, why me?"

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIT

Shocked, Frank just sits there with his mouth open for a second or three. Really annoyed now, he pokes John with a finger. "Maybe I will." Whipping out his own notebook, he scribbles down the current information being displayed, then, without bothering to look up at the projection again, plots out his own series of conclusions for the next four slides. Done, he tears off the paper and thrusts it at John. "Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm not going to look." He glares at his fellow student, obviously offended.

John, now as annoyed as Frank, looks at the paper and listens to the conference. After the second slide he hands it back.

"Very funny Frank..managed to get your fingers on their conference file have you? Now please, just let me listen!"

The Rock-Thing!

Joe reaches for his cuffs and approaches Sanchez saying,

"Don't move. You are under arrest."

Joe feels only rock beneath is fingers as he reaches for his cuffs...grabbing the man by his sleaveless shirt he lifts him up as easily as he'd lift a doll and starts walking up the alley towards whence he came from. The cockroaches split and scuttle down sewer gratings or into the dark dank corners roaches tend to go for. Walking up the sidewalk and hearing screams from onlookers, Joe notices his clothes shredded to bits and his cuffs and radio lying on the sidewalk, in front of 112 Baker...

Inside the lobby

*What the hell--Wait, where the hell--How--This isn't getting me anywhere*

Standing up and blinking in the daylight, the Doc looks around, taking in his new surroundings, and trying to ascertain what exactly just happened.

Standing in the lobby, the doc hears screaming outside, outright terror with the guard still halfway in the door screaming into his radio! Finally the guard drops his radio and grabs his gun points something outside...and fires!

Blam!

The car crash

"Wilson, it just happened..." Hearing his screams and his disgust she looks at the little creature next to him. "Leave him alone. He's.. just leave him alone." Crying she turns her head away and curls up into herself.

"Of course madam, if that's what...."

Blam!

Startled Lynn looks up at the guard.

Blam!

The creature next to Wilson recoils, blood spurting out of its abdomen.

"Oh my!"

Blam!

Blam!

Bullets riddle Wilson's savior as the guard runs up to Wilson.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm here with you!"

Sobbing into the ground, Lynn lies there wishing to disappear. Crawling she reaches for her right arm to stop it from going near Wilson. "Oh God, why me?"

An odd feeling comes over Lynn as the sound of rustling leaves is heard again. Looking down at herself she sees that her whole body was disappearing in an explosion of small, roach sized creatures. Before she knows whats happening her whole body has changed into a massed swarm. Lynn feels herself squeezing into a small space and before long the mass recontructs herself, Lynn smells an awful stench as she looked around her....sewers...

The doctor in the lobby

Running up to the door, the doctor fails to notice that he makes no noise at all as he runs. A scene from a horror movie strikes him as he looks out the open door.

Blam!

The guard misses the arm as it hops to the side

Blam!

Blam!

Blam!

The final shot connects and the arm lies limp on the ground, just a meter away from Wilson.

click..click..click

"And stay down!"

The guard grabs Wilson by his shoulders and drags him inside, Wilson now strong enough to help himself with his legs. The doctor's stomach churns in horror as both guard and Wilson simply walk through him as if he wasn't there! ::nervous

Somewhere on the street...the wounds riddling Lynn's arm close upon themselves... ::devil

NYC:

... Josh knows he'd better hurry before the cops get here...

[Hah! If the police response times were that good, he wouldn't need to be a vigillante, right? ::wink Besides, monitoring the ol' police band is one of the things that Barb' should be good for.]

"They killed my bro man! He's dead! They killed my brother..."

Still holding the kid Josh asks further (attempting to maintain a hint of menace in his voice),

"Tell me who killed him, & where I can find them. Your brother, your family, won't benefit from you going to jail: tell me - justice will be served."

*Holy crapola - did I really just say that. I hope it didn't sound as corny to this guy as it did in my head...* ::rolleyes

If he gets the info' he needs, Josh then drops the guy (making sure the gun is[are] out of reach - putting it[them] in a nearby trashcan if there is one) & heads off - either after the alleged killer, or back to his car, then after the killer (if it's too far to reasonably travel on foot).

The Rock-Thing!

Joe feels only rock beneath is fingers as he reaches for his cuffs...grabbing the man by his sleeveless shirt he lifts him up as easily as he'd lift a doll and starts walking up the alley towards whence he came from. The cockroaches split and scuttle down sewer gratings or into the dark dank corners roaches tend to go for. Walking up the sidewalk and hearing screams from onlookers, Joe notices his clothes shredded to bits and his cuffs and radio lying on the sidewalk, in front of 112 Baker...

Ignoring both the cockroaches and the onlookers, Joe marches Sanchez down the street to what used to be his uniform, picks up the bracelets and cuffs Sanchez. Joe puts him down on the ground with the order,

"Sit!"

Joe reaches for his radio when a glint catches his eye. Tenderly he picks up what is left of his wedding ring ::blink . He holds it in his palm for a moment and thinks,

*Oh no. Alice isn't going to like this, maybe it can be fixed? ::unsure *

The guard grabs Wilson by his shoulders and drags him inside, Wilson now strong enough to help himself with his legs. The doctor's stomach churns in horror as both guard and Wilson simply walk through him as if he wasn't there! 

::blink Turning around to look at the guard and the injured man, the incorporeal Doc then looks down at himself, waving his hand through a nearby solid surface.

*They can't hear, see, or touch me. I must be a nova. That's the only logical explaination for all of this. That being the case, I should be able to control it. I hope.*

Closing his eyes, the Doc concentrates on being solid, visible, and audible.

John, now as annoyed as Frank, looks at the paper and listens to the conference. After the second slide he hands it back.

"Very funny Frank..managed to get your fingers on their conference file have you? Now please, just let me listen!"

Spluttering, it's all Frank can do not to slap his friend with the paper. "Fine then!"

Stuffing his notebook into his bag, Frank stands up. Fuming, he pushes his way out to the aisle. *Can't believe he doesn't believe me! Accusing me of stealing the conference file! I'll show him!*

He takes a step towards the door, then pauses. Jaw set, he walks quickly down the aisle towards the stage and podium. Snatching the notebook from his bag as he walks, he scribbles down the next series of conclusions, making sure his notes are 3-4 slides ahead of what's being shown. Working his way as close to the stage as possible, he starts waving the paper around wildly, trying to get the speaker's attention and hand it to her.

The car crash

Grimacing at the horrible stench, she limps slowly forward. *Gotta get away. Go home. Clean up. Work. Keep moving.. keep moving.*

Wrapping her arm around herself, she'll head down the sewer looking for a way to exit. Staring at her feet as she plods along she concentrates solely on her internal chant looking up occasionally to try to find a ladder up and out.

NYC - Mean Steets

Still holding the kid Josh asks further (attempting to maintain a hint of menace in his voice),

"Tell me who killed him, & where I can find them. Your brother, your family, won't benefit from you going to jail: tell me - justice will be served."

The boy keeps crying and indicates the bat and pistol thugs who jumped Josh

"The Bloods man, dey drove by and shot him man. I know they're Bloods, I was just gonna give them their due, they killed my bro, man, they killed my brother!" ::smiley4

MIT - conference

Spluttering, it's all Frank can do not to slap his friend with the paper. "Fine then!"

Stuffing his notebook into his bag, Frank stands up. Fuming, he pushes his way out to the aisle. *Can't believe he doesn't believe me! Accusing me of stealing the conference file! I'll show him!*

He takes a step towards the door, then pauses. Jaw set, he walks quickly down the aisle towards the stage and podium. Snatching the notebook from his bag as he walks, he scribbles down the next series of conclusions, making sure his notes are 3-4 slides ahead of what's being shown. Working his way as close to the stage as possible, he starts waving the paper around wildly, trying to get the speaker's attention and hand it to her.

Delois explains her theories as Frank comes up and starts waving his paper around

"Um...yes?"

NYC - Makin' a movie

He arrives at the shoot, as ready as can be expected, considering

Ron greets Schenk as he arrives at the studio..

"Hey, if it isn't our hero! How's life treatin' you Schenk?"

Goldman shakes the actors hand with his jewelled hand then pulls out a cigar and lights it.

"We're gonna do your shots first Schenk, Nancy won't be here 'til second week of shooting. Remember, big bad hero...Your costumes in your trailer, see you in the blue room..."

NYC - Thing

Ignoring both the cockroaches and the onlookers, Joe marches Sanchez down the street to what used to be his uniform, picks up the bracelets and cuffs Sanchez. Joe puts him down on the ground with the order,

"Sit!"

Without a word the latino sits on the sidewalk and prays the walking rock won't squish him...

Joe reaches for his radio when a glint catches his eye. Tenderly he picks up what is left of his wedding ring  . He holds it in his palm for a moment and thinks,

*Oh no. Alice isn't going to like this, maybe it can be fixed?  *

As the hulking Joe observes the ring a familiar voice calls out behind him.

"Put your hands up where I can see them! Don't make me shoot you!"

Matt tries to keep his voice steady before the Nova standing on the sidewalk

The apartment lobby

Turning around to look at the guard and the injured man, the incorporeal Doc then looks down at himself, waving his hand through a nearby solid surface.

*They can't hear, see, or touch me. I must be a nova. That's the only logical explaination for all of this. That being the case, I should be able to control it. I hope.*

Closing his eyes, the Doc concentrates on being solid, visible, and audible.

The doctor concentrates yet nothing happens...The guard looks through him, outside.

"Shlt, that things getting up!"

Indeed the arm hops onto its severed flat part and stands straight. It waves, points excitedly at the RV then starts hopping towards the door!

Under the RV...

"Uh...mistress? Do you think its wise to leave me here? Madam? Ma..."

The little creature notices the arm waving at it then point at the clothes Lynn left behind and at the sewer grating she left through...the arm starts hopping towards the apartment front door.

"I'm not taking orders from an arm! I...well, staying here is dangerous...and my orders were simply to leave Wilson alone...I guess I.."

The small creature picks up Lynn's clothes and shoves it through the sewer grating before squeezing in itself...

The lobby

The guard drops his pistols clip to the ground and slams another one into it...

"You gonna make it? Those things jump in front of your car?"

"I...no..they.."

The guard shoots out the door

"No, don't!"

The sewers

Lynns hears some noise and turns. Before her is the creature from before, holding her clothes in its small arms...in the distance Lynn hears a gunshot.

"Your clothes mistress.."

As Lynn puts them on she notices that her leg is now as good as new, only the blood covering her cut open pant leg remind her that she was indeed wounded...that and her missing right arm... ::rolleyes

NYC- Shelter

Steven sleeps well in the shelter, much more comfortably than he would've at the subway. The next day as Steven does his round he hears about a kidnapped boy, that supposedly if the cops hear about it he'd be killed...as usual, the homeless community decide to keep quiet and hope for the best...

MIT, Conference Center:

Delois explains her theories as Frank comes up and starts waving his paper around

"Um...yes?"

A bit embarrassed, Frank pushes on. "Ma'am, could you or your colleagues please just look at these notes? I don't mean to interrupt your speech. They're in regards to what you're talking about."

The sewers

"Thank you.. What do I call you?" Her voice quivers as she gratefully hugs her clothes to her body.

Walking more quickly she searches more seriously for an exit. "Wouldn't happen to know how we get out of here? I wanna go home." Wiping her tears away she shakes here head and turns around in a circle looking for more sources of light.

"What happened? The other of you.. and my.. arm? Is Wilson alright? Damn, I forgot about the driver of the RV. They might need me, but I don't want to go back up there. I'm a freak and they'll know." Leaning against a wall she leans over with her hand on her thigh and just thinks for a moment.

*sigh* Looking up sadly, she searches the area above. "Maybe there is a manhole. I need to see if I can help with the driver."

Scratching her head, she measures the creature. "Uhm.. you could.. hide. Whatever happens, don't let the cops see you. I don't want you to be hurt. If I don't fetch you.. go home. Do you know where home is? I'll check on you later. I have to get my arm." Rubbing her hand harshly down her face she collects herself and heads for an exit. She'd do what she could then go the hell home. "My life's going to hell and I don't even get the freakin memo first."

The apartment lobby

The doctor concentrates yet nothing happens...The guard looks through him, outside.

"Shlt, that things getting up!"

Indeed the arm hops onto its severed flat part and stands straight. It waves, points excitedly at the RV then starts hopping towards the door!

Under the RV...

"Uh...mistress? Do you think its wise to leave me here? Madam? Ma..."

The little creature notices the arm waving at it then point at the clothes Lynn left behind and at the sewer grating she left through...the arm starts hopping towards the apartment front door.

"I'm not taking orders from an arm! I...well, staying here is dangerous...and my orders were simply to leave Wilson alone...I guess I.."

The small creature picks up Lynn's clothes and shoves it through the sewer grating before squeezing in itself...

The lobby

The guard drops his pistols clip to the ground and slams another one into it...

"You gonna make it? Those things jump in front of your car?"

"I...no..they.."

The guard shoots out the door

"No, don't!"

*Well, that didn't work. Now what? I think I'll go have a look outside, maybe figure out where I am*

The good doctor walks outside and looks around ignoring the guard, the creature, and the arm, all things outside his control, being solid and visible and all. Looking around at the city, he tries to figure out which one he's in.

NYC - Thing

As the hulking Joe observes the ring a familiar voice calls out behind him.

"Put your hands up where I can see them! Don't make me shoot you!"

Matt tries to keep his voice steady before the Nova standing on the sidewalk

Only turning his head, Joe replies,

"Matt, it's me." *Brilliant. Let's try that again*

"It's Joe. Your wife's name is Julia, you met in Germany while you were stationed there. Supposedly you fell in love at first sight. Considering you still don't speak French and she didn't speak English, that must have been quite a courtship. Three months ago you forgot your wedding anniversary, but Julia never found out because Alice reminded you. She also sent her flowers in your name."

Finally Joe turns around and steps to one side so Matt can see his captive.

"That's not his blood. How's his wife?"

NYC- Shelter

Steven sleeps well in the shelter, much more comfortably than he would've at the subway. The next day as Steven does his round he hears about a kidnapped boy, that supposedly if the cops hear about it he'd be killed...as usual, the homeless community decide to keep quiet and hope for the best...

Steven does his best to find out as much info as he can from his homeless brethren, then scrounges the streets for some change, heads to a payphone and calls his buddy Detective Mason to arrange for a meeting...

NYC - Makin' a movie

Ron greets Schenk as he arrives at the studio..

"Hey, if it isn't our hero! How's life treatin' you Schenk?"

"About as well as to be expected. Looking forward to a little creative 'smack-down'" ::cool

Goldman shakes the actors hand with his jewelled hand

When Christian shakes Ron's hand, He pulls his agent into a 'friendly' hammer lock and from behind pats him on his Gold Medalion.

"So,...Ron..., do you have a script for me yet?" ::sly

Schenk lets him stammer a few words, and then spins him back around with a Jitterbug swing, A Big, smile on his face ::biggrin (knowing full well what the answer is going to be ::wink If he does have a script, Schenk will be quite suprised ::wow )

"We're gonna do your shots first Schenk, Nancy won't be here 'til second week of shooting."

::sad

"Remember, big bad hero...Your costumes in your trailer, see you in the blue room..."

"The same one? After what happened to it in the first movie, I hope the patch job doesn't show."

He goes to the trailer and unpacks. Later Christian looks over the 'suit', touches it up as best he can, and watches the 'Bugman BnG' DVD one last time, with a somber concentration ::hmmm

MIT, Conference Center:

A bit embarrassed, Frank pushes on. "Ma'am, could you or your colleagues please just look at these notes? I don't mean to interrupt your speech. They're in regards to what you're talking about."

Frank feels the eyes of the auditorium upon him as Delois approaches the edge of the stage and kneels downs to take the notes. A half-smile on her face speaks volumes about what she thinks of this interruption (is this a joke?) and she starts reading...her brows furrow...her smile slowly disappears...

"Where did you get this...?"

The sewers

"Thank you.. What do I call you?" Her voice quivers as she gratefully hugs her clothes to her body.

The little being shrugs

"Well, whatever you wish madam."

Walking more quickly she searches more seriously for an exit. "Wouldn't happen to know how we get out of here? I wanna go home." Wiping her tears away she shakes her head and turns around in a circle looking for more sources of light.

"You're asking me for advice? Mmm, the way you came madam? That seemed to work well if you are not opposed to being naked..."

"What happened? The other of you.. and my.. arm? Is Wilson alright? Damn, I forgot about the driver of the RV. They might need me, but I don't want to go back up there. I'm a freak and they'll know."

The creature looks perplexed at these questions, as if the answers were obvious.

"Your body disassembled itself to squeeze through the grating and avoid the danger from above...The other like me is now dead I'm afraid, the man shot him. As for your arm..well, who knows how arms think these days?"

"Uhm.. you could.. hide. Whatever happens, don't let the cops see you. I don't want you to be hurt. If I don't fetch you.. go home. Do you know where home is? I'll check on you later. I have to get my arm."

"Is home under the vehicle? That hardly sounds like a safe place but I will meet you there..."

Above ground

*Well, that didn't work. Now what? I think I'll go have a look outside, maybe figure out where I am*

The good doctor walks outside and looks around ignoring the guard, the creature, and the arm, all things outside his control, being solid and visible and all. Looking around at the city, he tries to figure out which one he's in.

As the doctor tries to figure out where he is he hears the sounds of sirens approaching (though maybe he ignores them as they're out of his control? ::confused ) Police cars block both ways of the street about a block away. All of a sudden a dark short haired, immensely handsome man, with a piercing gaze lands in the middle of the street. Wearing a blue and gold uniform the T2M logo emblazoned on his chest and shoulders, its now obvious to any who follow the news at all that the nova Hiram "Slag" Goldberg. He eyes the arm then the guard and Wilson in the apartment doorway and smiles.

"Need a hand?" ::cool

Wilson jumps out of the doorway and towards the arm crawling towards the doorway. As he approaches the arm hops into his arms and starts stroking his hair.

"Don't hurt her! It's Lynn! Something...something's happened to her! Please! Help her! Its those creatures, they must've done this to her after they slammed the car into us!"

Slag approaches the corpse of the limbed lump of flesh and butts it with his boot.

"I see..."

Slag gives the arm gently caressing Wilson a perplexed look

"Well, its apparently not dangerous to you...Don't worry, if anyone can grow her body back its the PU doctors."

He waves at one of the road blocks and police cars spread out, letting a blue and gold ambulance drive up towards them. The letters PUNY appear over over the windshield, inverted for those looking through mirrors...(Project Utopia - New York) Wilson simply sniffs back tears as he waits and cuddles his "love"...

The Rock

Only turning his head, Joe replies,

"Matt, it's me." *Brilliant. Let's try that again*

"It's Joe. Your wife's name is Julia, you met in Germany while you were stationed there. Supposedly you fell in love at first sight. Considering you still don't speak French and she didn't speak English, that must have been quite a courtship. Three months ago you forgot your wedding anniversary, but Julia never found out because Alice reminded you. She also sent her flowers in your name."

Matt initially takes none of it then, slowly, his eyes widen as recognition dawns upon him.

"J..Joe?!" ::blink

With a laugh he holsters his gun.

"You scared the bejeezus out of me! My...yo...you're a nova! How the hell did this happen? You feeling okay?"

Finally Joe turns around and steps to one side so Matt can see his captive.

"That's not his blood. How's his wife?"

Matt's face suddenly turns somber as he's reminded of the scene...

"She might make it...the medics are on the way. Can you handle him? I'm calling backup anyway, and the Project, just...take it easy okay? I'll go back to her now..."

Matt walks backwards towards the apartment building 'til he almost trips on a step. He then turns around and walks in...

Movie making

"So,...Ron..., do you have a script for me yet?"

Ron gives Schenk a beaming smile

"Authenticity Schenk, think authentic...once you're Buzz Thorn again, you won't need a script! Roh-Bear's got this thing all thought out for you. It's gonna be great!"

The Rock

Matt initially takes none of it then, slowly, his eyes widen as recognition dawns upon him.

"J..Joe?!" ::blink

With a laugh he holsters his gun.

"You scared the bejeezus out of me! My...yo...you're a nova! How the hell did this happen? You feeling okay?"

Joe responds, "I donno. One moment I had this killer headache and was chasing him, the next I was the city."

Joe flexs one mosterous bicep with a noticeable creak. I feel strong... and broader. It's weird."

Matt's face suddenly turns somber as he's reminded of the scene...

"She might make it...the medics are on the way. Can you handle him? I'm calling backup anyway, and the Project, just...take it easy okay? I'll go back to her now..."

Matt walks backwards towards the apartment building 'til he almost trips on a step. He then turns around and walks in...

"Yeah," Joe says to Matt's back, "that sounds like a good idea."

Joe thinks, one thought leading to another in a free flowing chain...

*What were the odds?*

*Why me?*

*I wonder if NYPD medical insurance covers this?*

*There had better be an 'off' button with this or Alice isn't going to be happy.*

*I won't fit into the squad car like this, how do I get home?*

*Wait, all these nova guys can fly can't they?*

Joe glances up, notices some "flying rats" (i.e. pigeons) and calls out to them them saying "You! Watch him" and points to Sanchez.

Joe watches them fly for a moment and then he wills himself to fly and pushes up off the ground. ::hehe

Frank feels the eyes of the auditorium upon him as Delois approaches the edge of the stage and kneels downs to take the notes. A half-smile on her face speaks volumes about what she thinks of this interruption (is this a joke?) and she starts reading...her brows furrow...her smile slowly disappears...

"Where did you get this...?"

Face burning at all the attention, he forces the irritation(and embarrasment) out of his voice. Still, his answer comes out more curt than he intended. "I wrote it."

Sighing, his tone becomes more apologetic. "Look, I am sorry to interrupt your speech, and I really appreciate everything novas like yourself have done for us, but dumbing down your presentation so we could understand it...well, I just thought it was a bit insulting. This is MIT, after all. I mean, no offense, but everything you're talking about is so obvious. I knew where you were going with the speech, and I wrote down the next few conclusions to show them to you. Well, to my classmate first, but he thought I just swiped the conference notes, so to prove it I did some more and showed them to you."

Frank sucked in a deep breath, he hadn't meant to just babble like that. *Well, it's a bit nerve-wrackin' standing here with everyone staring at you, and one of the world's smartest novas looking none too happy because you screwed up her speech, dumbass! What am I doing?!* Eyes wide, and just now realizing what a horrible faux pas he'd just made, Frank knew he should walk away, but stubbornly stood his ground.

As the doctor tries to figure out where he is he hears the sounds of sirens approaching (though maybe he ignores them as they're out of his control?  ) Police cars block both ways of the street about a block away. All of a sudden a dark short haired, immensely handsome man, with a piercing gaze lands in the middle of the street.

<snip>

He waves at one of the road blocks and police cars spread out, letting a blue and gold ambulance drive up towards them. The letters PUNY appear over over the windshield, inverted for those looking through mirrors...(Project Utopia - New York) Wilson simply sniffs back tears as he waits and cuddles his "love"...

Staying out of the way of the newly arrived police and PU personell as they arrive, the Doc stares for a moment at the letters on the ambulance as it dawns on him where he is. NYC. Everything comes crashing down in the Doc's mind again as the memory of the conversation with his wife, of the fate of his son returns. Sinking to his knees, the Doc puts his head in his hands.

The sewers

The little being shrugs

"Well, whatever you wish madam."

"Tink, it is then."

"You're asking me for advice? Mmm, the way you came madam? That seemed to work well if you are not opposed to being naked..."

"I was afraid you were going to say that. I don't know how I got down here!" Frustrated she paces back and forth rubbing her face with her hand.

The creature looks perplexed at these questions, as if the answers were obvious.

"Your body disassembled itself to squeeze through the grating and avoid the danger from above...The other like me is now dead I'm afraid, the man shot him. As for your arm..well, who knows how arms think these days?"

Staring in shock she looks dumbfounded. "I did what? *sigh* I'm sorry to hear that, Tink. Arms don't think.. do they?" ::blink

"Is home under the vehicle? That hardly sounds like a safe place but I will meet you there..."

"No, please wait." Undressing quickly, she folds the clothes up and hands them to 'Tink.' "Will you take these for me? It may take me awhile to figure this out." Lifting the little guy up to the opening, "Leave the clothes on the curb for me would ya? Under the car isn't home but thats a whole new discussion. I'll take you there later. Don't let them hurt you and if you can stay out of sight. I'll call you when its time for us to leave, Tink."

Shivering at the thought of going back up, she looks down at herself, grimaces then concentrates on being up by the RV. ::blush

Taunya looks up

"Don't remind me! I had to remind myself this morning that people depend on me to eat today, else I'd definitely be there! Oh and Bob? Who knows, I always just thought he was born complaining. I just give him his bowl and hope he doesn't bite..."

Taunya grins

"So maybe you'll be busy tonight? With Becky? This hasn't got anything to do with your being perky this morning has it?"

Might be, might be Sam says and winks.

Sam fixes the rest of the vegetables and start to distribute them to there glomy clientel, trying to fix everything up quickly so that he will have an oppertunity to use the phone.

Meet Joe Rock

Joe responds, "I donno. One moment I had this killer headache and was chasing him, the next I was the city."

"Uhh..right Joe..."

Joe flexs one mosterous bicep with a noticeable creak. I feel strong... and broader. It's weird."

"Ok partner, I'm gonna break this to you as nice as possible...you..."

Matt looks uncomfortable and flicks his eyes to Joe's nether region and up again

"You've got no thing Joe! Is it hidden beneath the rock or something? I hope for you this isn't permanent..."

Joe glances up, notices some "flying rats" (i.e. pigeons) and calls out to them them saying "You! Watch him" and points to Sanchez.

The pigeons perch on the ledge of an apartment building and walk around as pigeons do. Joe is uncertain as to whether or not they understood him...Sanchez looks up.

"You gone loco, man? Ya ain't gonna kill me are ya? I got rights!"

Joe watches them fly for a moment and then he wills himself to fly and pushes up off the ground. 

Joe hops slightly and only to fall back and crack the sidewalk where he lands as well as managing to look a bit silly.. ::lookaround

MIT conference ender

Face burning at all the attention, he forces the irritation(and embarrasment) out of his voice. Still, his answer comes out more curt than he intended. "I wrote it."

Sighing, his tone becomes more apologetic. "Look, I am sorry to interrupt your speech, and I really appreciate everything novas like yourself have done for us, but dumbing down your presentation so we could understand it...well, I just thought it was a bit insulting. This is MIT, after all. I mean, no offense, but everything you're talking about is so obvious. I knew where you were going with the speech, and I wrote down the next few conclusions to show them to you. Well, to my classmate first, but he thought I just swiped the conference notes, so to prove it I did some more and showed them to you."

Delois shakes her head with a disbelieving smile...

"You don't understand...these last two? They're brilliant, and they're not from us. Your theories, they solve the febrility problems! Who are you?"

Frank's headache hits him like a steam train as he drops to his knees at the surprising revelation. Seconds pass and Sten is at his side helping him up as well as some other audience members.

"What..?"

As Frank speaks again the audience members back away in fear, only Sten remains at his side...As Frank looks around, gasping in pain and disbelief, he realises that his voice has changed, metallic, grating (Think the Iron Giant)

"C'mon kid, conference is over...follow me..."

Sten starts trying to lead Frank up the aisle...

Ghost doctor

Staying out of the way of the newly arrived police and PU personell as they arrive, the Doc stares for a moment at the letters on the ambulance as it dawns on him where he is. NYC. Everything comes crashing down in the Doc's mind again as the memory of the conversation with his wife, of the fate of his son returns. Sinking to his knees, the Doc puts his head in his hands.

The doctor collapses to his knees as the ambulance pulls up. Two PU personnel step out of the back of the ambulance with a stretcher and runs towards the deceased creature in the road. The doctor now hears a helicopter overhead and sees a news chopper floating overhead. A third PU operative, a short blond haired woman wearing a NYPU jacket, steps out of the passenger seat and approaches Wilson. She speaks gently to him and leads him towards the ambulance. Slag lifts a finger to his hear as he listens to his earpiece. All seem oblivious to the doctor...

The sewers

"Tink, it is then."

The creature looks up gleefully

"Will that strike fear in the hearts of your adversaries Madam? I am glad to be of service!" ::devilangel

Staring in shock she looks dumbfounded. "I did what?

Tink speaks matter of factly

"Your body split into hundreds of pieces and squeezed through the grating."

Arms don't think.. do they?"

Tink seems confused...

"Is this a trick question?"

"Will you take these for me?

"Of course.."

Tink takes the clothes and squeezes through the grating with the help of Lynn.

Shivering at the thought of going back up, she looks down at herself, grimaces then concentrates on being up by the RV.

The harder she concentrates, the stupider Lynn feels, especially standing there, naked, in a dank sewer. After a few minutes Lynn collapses to the sewer floor in despair and starts crying...a sound of rustling is heard and as she looks down on herself, sniffing, she sees that her legs are no longer there...only a mass of "things" crawling! Soon her head is transformed and she is the swarm...crawling up the sewer wall and out of the grating...under the car she sees Tink who smiles at her approach. Where Wilson was now only stands Slag from T2M looking at a departing ambulance. He then starts walking toward the car, slowly and deliberately...he still hasn't seen Tink or her...

Atlanta Shelter

Sam fixes the rest of the vegetables and start to distribute them to there glomy clientel, trying to fix everything up quickly so that he will have an oppertunity to use the phone.

The opportunity arises.

NYC:

"The Bloods man, dey drove by and shot him man. I know they're Bloods, I was just gonna give them their due, they killed my bro, man, they killed my brother!"

Josh looks back over the various restrained gangstas to see if they are, in fact, wearing gang colours, as the young man suggests.

Weird Science at MIT:

"What..?"

As Frank speaks again the audience members back away in fear, only Sten remains at his side...As Frank looks around, gasping in pain and disbelief, he realises that his voice has changed, metallic, grating (Think the Iron Giant)

"C'mon kid, conference is over...follow me..."

Sten starts trying to lead Frank up the aisle...

"What's happening? My voice...dear god, what happened to my voice?!"

Eyes flashing wildly at the crowd, Frank clutches at Sten, helping himself to his feet. Clapping a hand over his own mouth in horror, he nods his assent, and follows quickly.

Meet Joe Rock

"Ok partner, I'm gonna break this to you as nice as possible...you..."

Matt looks uncomfortable and flicks his eyes to Joe's nether region and up again

"You've got no thing Joe! Is it hidden beneath the rock or something? I hope for you this isn't permanent..."

Joe responds, “Yeah, I noticed. These powers don’t with an instruction manual or I’d feel a lot better. I’m hoping this comes with an ‘off’ switch. or something.” ::nervous
The pigeons perch on the ledge of an apartment building and walk around as pigeons do. Joe is uncertain as to whether or not they understood him...
*Well that could have worked better. I know those cockroaches obeyed me... I could force it...* [an image of all the cockroaches in New York attacking Sanchez appears] *but maybe this isn’t the place for that kind of thing.* ::nervous
Sanchez looks up.  "You gone loco, man? Ya ain't gonna kill me are ya? I got rights!"
Joe considers telling him the problem is less about killing him deliberately than killing him accidentally... but this bust is already so unusual a defense lawyer might have enough of a field day without him “threatening” Sanchez. A few years on the job prepared him for this sort of thing, Joe orders roughly,

“Shut up.” ::angry

Joe hops slightly and only to fall back and crack the sidewalk where he lands as well as managing to look a bit silly.. ::lookaround
*Yet something else I don’t know how to turn on. There is more to this than it looks on TV, but that’s fine. Let’s try something else, a few moments ago I was walking through floors.* ::confused

Joe puts his hand on the asphalt and tries to reach into the road.

The doctor collapses to his knees as the ambulance pulls up. Two PU personnel step out of the back of the ambulance with a stretcher and runs towards the deceased creature in the road. The doctor now hears a helicopter overhead and sees a news chopper floating overhead. A third PU operative, a short blond haired woman wearing a NYPU jacket, steps out of the passenger seat and approaches Wilson. She speaks gently to him and leads him towards the ambulance. Slag lifts a finger to his hear as he listens to his earpiece. All seem oblivious to the doctor...

...And the doctor is oblivious to them as he starts sobbing into his hands, the enormity of everything that's just happened to him, and his helplessness in the face of it wrecking what's left of his already strained composure.

The sewers and above

The creature looks up gleefully

"Will that strike fear in the hearts of your adversaries Madam? I am glad to be of service!"

::biggrin "Afraid not, little one. You yourself can do that." ::rolleyes

Tink speaks matter of factly. "Your body split into hundreds of pieces and squeezed through the grating."

Tink seems confused... "Is this a trick question?"

::blink Shaking her head, Lynn keeps silent while she finishes undressing.

The harder she concentrates, the stupider Lynn feels, especially standing there, naked, in a dank sewer. After a few minutes Lynn collapses to the sewer floor in despair and starts crying...a sound of rustling is heard and as she looks down on herself, sniffing, she sees that her legs are no longer there...only a mass of "things" crawling! Soon her head is transformed and she is the swarm...crawling up the sewer wall and out of the grating...under the car she sees Tink who smiles at her approach. Where Wilson was now only stands Slag from T2M looking at a departing ambulance. He then starts walking toward the car, slowly and deliberately...he still hasn't seen Tink or her...

*wow what a.. strange feeling*

Rushing for her clothes, Lynn tries to cover up quickly. Nodding slightly at Tink, she stands up behind the car putting it between herself and the approaching man. "W-who are you?" Glancing around she takes a moment to look into the RV to see if the driver is still there before looking about for Wilson. "What did you do with my arm? I want it back, please." ::confused

"All this because of me?" She asks thoughtlessly as she watches the hellicopter fly overhead. "I didn't do anything wrong." Looking almost ready to cry again, she looks to Slag. "Am I in trouble?" ::nervous

NYC Gangland

Josh looks back over the various restrained gangstas to see if they are, in fact, wearing gang colours, as the young man suggests.

Bat-boy isn't wearing any obvious colors but his tight, black Calvin Klein T-Shirt has a red line through the "C" in the CK logo. A telltale sign of Crip enmity and one of the more subtle displays of Blood adherence...Pistol dude has some red beads around his neck...

Weird Science at MIT:

"What's happening? My voice...dear god, what happened to my voice?!"

Eyes flashing wildly at the crowd, Frank clutches at Sten, helping himself to his feet. Clapping a hand over his own mouth in horror, he nods his assent, and follows quickly.

"Don't worry kid, everything's going to be alright..."

In his excitement Frank fails to notice John and Professor Daintree's pleas of concern. Feist takes the podium and implores the audience to remain calm, with mitigating success. Some PU security personnel that were hanging back in the shadows of the auditorium come forward and press around Frank, Sten and the emminent PU scientists as they make their way out.

"Just a short walk to our van...you're going to be ok."

As they walk out the press immediately go hysterical at the early ending of the conference and PU escorting some despairing student towards one of their vans waiting in front of the door. Sten pulls the side door open to let Frank in...

Meet Joe Rock

A few years on the job prepared him for this sort of thing, Joe orders roughly,

“Shut up.” 

Sanchez shuts his trap

*Yet something else I don’t know how to turn on. There is more to this than it looks on TV, but that’s fine. Let’s try something else, a few moments ago I was walking through floors.* 

Joe pushes the asphalt and nothing happens. Pushing harder it starts cracking under the force Joe is applying.. ::nervous

Lynn losing her head

Rushing for her clothes, Lynn tries to cover up quickly. Nodding slightly at Tink, she stands up behind the car putting it between herself and the approaching man. "W-who are you?"

"Woah...you ok? They call me Slag..."

His voice calls for immediate trust and confidence, for the first time since the accident Lynn feels like everything might work out...

"What did you do with my arm? I want it back, please."

Slag raises an eyebrow

"Your arm? Oh! Your arm! ::laugh "

Slag laughs

"We actually thought we'd have to find some way of growing back your body from your arm...This'll be much easier, nothing duct tape won't fix." ::wink

All this because of me?" She asks thoughtlessly as she watches the hellicopter fly overhead. "I didn't do anything wrong." Looking almost ready to cry again, she looks to Slag. "Am I in trouble?"

"Not yet, you didn't cause this accident did you? Look, I'm coming around the car, ok?"

Slag slowly steps around the vehicle and puts his arms around Lynn's shoulder's comfortingly.

"Everything's going to be alright.."

Lynn starts crying despite herself and the oddest thing she's ever experienced occurs, and that's saying much at this point. As her head nods forward suddenly she sees herself spin vertically. With a thump, Lynn suddenly sees the underside of the vehicle with Tink gasping in surprise

"Oh!"

Through utter despair Lynn realises that her head just rolled off...

The ghost doctor

...And the doctor is oblivious to them as he starts sobbing into his hands, the enormity of everything that's just happened to him, and his helplessness in the face of it wrecking what's left of his already strained composure.

As the doctor sobs unnoticed in the street the doctor suddenly feels fear...fear that isn't his...He knows that somehow he was feeling his son's fears. His son..far from here...he isn't in the city...somehow he could feel it.

"Don't worry kid, everything's going to be alright..."

In his excitement Frank fails to notice John and Professor Daintree's pleas of concern. Feist takes the podium and implores the audience to remain calm, with mitigating success. Some PU security personnel that were hanging back in the shadows of the auditorium come forward and press around Frank, Sten and the emminent PU scientists as they make their way out.

"Just a short walk to our van...you're going to be ok."

As they walk out the press immediately go hysterical at the early ending of the conference and PU escorting some despairing student towards one of their vans waiting in front of the door. Sten pulls the side door open to let Frank in...

Still unsure what's happening, Frank stares at the cameras before one of the security people block their shot. Glancing uncertainly at the van, he stops and seems to come to his senses, at least a little. "Wait." he looks evenly at Sten. The sound of his voice is still frightening, but Frank tightens his grip on the scientist's arm, and continues. "Where are we going?"

Still unsure what's happening, Frank stares at the cameras before one of the security people block their shot. Glancing uncertainly at the van, he stops and seems to come to his senses, at least a little. "Wait." he looks evenly at Sten. The sound of his voice is still frightening, but Frank tightens his grip on the scientist's arm, and continues. "Where are we going?"

"A Rashoud facility, in case you haven't noticed, you can't say you're a baseline anymore..."

"A Rashoud facility, in case you haven't noticed, you can't say you're a baseline anymore..."

More on an even keel now, his sharp reason returning, Frank can't help but shy away from the idea that he's a nova. *Think it over, pal. You don't sound like a bad 80's voiceover for no reason. And this certainly makes the conference debacle make a bit more sense.* Nodding abruptly, as much to himself as to Sten, he gets in the van. But as he enters, he makes sure to position himself so as to catch his reflection in the rear-view mirror.

As the doctor sobs unnoticed in the street the doctor suddenly feels fear...fear that isn't his...He knows that somehow he was feeling his son's fears. His son..far from here...he isn't in the city...somehow he could feel it.

The Doc looks up, shock evident on his face, and hope burning in his tear-soaked eyes. Seizing upon the fear emenating from his son, he closes his eyes and concentrates on the feeling, tries to reach out towards it with his mind.

Nodding abruptly, as much to himself as to Sten, he gets in the van. But as he enters, he makes sure to position himself so as to catch his reflection in the rear-view mirror.

Looking in the mirror Frank doesn't notice much different...

"Try to relax..."

Suddenly Frank feels a tingling sensation all over his body and a blinding flash blinds him

speeding fast

Running through the streets, fast...faster than ever before.

No, not running...he swerved around a car. Frank...Frank was the Van! He could somehow feel Sten and the others inside him, the driver struggling against the wheel...

Doc 'n son

The Doc looks up, shock evident on his face, and hope burning in his tear-soaked eyes. Seizing upon the fear emenating from his son, he closes his eyes and concentrates on the feeling, tries to reach out towards it with his mind.

Fear...Derek suddenly feels a connection with his son unlike anything he's ever felt before

If I listen to them they won't kill me, If I listen they won't kill me...Mom!

Fear...Derek suddenly feels a connection with his son unlike anything he's ever felt before

If I listen to them they won't kill me, If I listen they won't kill me...Mom!

*I can hear him! Maybe he can hear me, if I just...*

Concentrating hard on maintaining the connection, the Doc tries to push his thoughts out towards his son...

Jason? Can you hear me son?

Looking in the mirror Frank doesn't notice much different...

"Try to relax..."

Suddenly Frank feels a tingling sensation all over his body and a blinding flash blinds him

speeding fast

Running through the streets, fast...faster than ever before.

No, not running...he swerved around a car. Frank...Frank was the Van! He could somehow feel Sten and the others inside him, the driver struggling against the wheel...

Even as he gaped at the wonder of being the van, his mind raced separately on its own track. *Easy, Frankie. Probably scaring the bejeezus outta everyone in you...uh, in the van. Let's just ease off, find a good place to park, rest the tires. There we go...hey, a donut shop! Damn I'm hungry all of a sudden, let's go there.*

Lynn losing her head

"Woah...you ok? They call me Slag..."

His voice calls for immediate trust and confidence, for the first time since the accident Lynn feels like everything might work out...

Lynn smiles slightly and more confidently as he laughs.

Slag raises an eyebrow

"Your arm? Oh! Your arm!  "

Slag laughs

"We actually thought we'd have to find some way of growing back your body from your arm...This'll be much easier, nothing duct tape won't fix." 

"I sincerely hope that won't be necessary." ::unsure

"Not yet, you didn't cause this accident did you? Look, I'm coming around the car, ok?"

Slag slowly steps around the vehicle and puts his arms around Lynn's shoulder's comfortingly. "Everything's going to be alright.."

"There wasn't any car.. atleast I don't think there was. ::blush I was a little distracted at the time. It just came out of nowhere and then the pain.. and Wilson was unconscious... I'm not sure how any of it happened."

Lynn starts crying despite herself and the oddest thing she's ever experienced occurs, and that's saying much at this point. As her head nods forward suddenly she sees herself spin vertically. With a thump, Lynn suddenly sees the underside of the vehicle with Tink gasping in surprise

"Oh!"

Through utter despair Lynn realises that her head just rolled off...

::shocked

"Oh, hell no! It wasn't bad enough my arm just walked away?!? and two lumps of flesh slid out of my sides and Wilson looked at me in horror and the guard SHOT Tink's twin.. and I got hit by a car!!! I'm falling apart! I can't take this! Just shoot me for godsakes!"

::cry Wailing loudly, Lynn closes her eyes and just lets loose with her tears. "Worst day of my whole damned life!"

Meet Joe Rock

Joe pushes the asphalt and nothing happens. Pushing harder it starts cracking under the force Joe is applying.. ::nervous
Joe thinks to himself, *Not doing it right. No physical force. Not supposed to be physical forcing it, more like swimming through it.*

Joe rests the hand that isn't holding his ring on the asphalt and bears down mentally.

*Grrr. My hand should just glide through the asphalt like it was part of it.* ::angry

NYC - Movie making

In his trailer, as he put on his costume, Schenk reread the review of the original movie:

`````‘Bugman-BnG(Blood and Guts)’ is a Jigglefest trying to pass it’s self off as a Action-Horror movie. It stars Christian Schenk as Buzz Thorn, the athletics director at Ballcock's Institute for Moral Betterment and Observation (BIMBO), an all-girl Reform school for wayward Debutantes. There, the favorite pass time seems to be dressing in the school uniform (low cut tank-top and cheer-leader mini skirt), or trying to entice Mr. Thorn. But that all ends when the co-ed’s start to mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) disappear.

`````Unfortunately, after the first two go missing, the same scene is repeated over and over, just with a different actress. Talk about assembly-line acting, ever time a ‘Student’ is grabbed by the monster, the same thing happens. The girl backs into the same dark hallway, is grabbed (hand and foot, spread eagle, from behind) by what appears to be a 1960's frogman’s suit, with quasi-insect parts glued to it, on a metal scaffold (which can be seen on camera). The ‘actress’ then jiggles and screams in what is suppose to be terror and pain, before being absorbed by the suit, which has to be the worst special effect of all time. While it’s suppose to look like the co-ed is being sucked inside, it is obvious that the girl is inside the suit, actually falls out of slits cut in the rubber suit, and the film is reversed.

`````Thorn, being the dutiful hero, chases after the ‘suit’ and tries to rescue the ‘damsels’, crying a handful of worn-out one-liners, like “I am your teacher, I will avenge you”, “You can not crawl fast enough to escape me, bug”, and of course the dreaded “Noooooooo, face me like a man and take me, instead, Roach.” All the while the bug-suit tries to destroy him by spaying a paralyzing poison from its mouth, a web from it’s wrist, burrowing through stone (foam) walls and leaping over roofs. It even recovers from being dismembered and burned. In the end, the girls are rescued from the basement by the Shower monitor, Ilsa, played by Som-jung Ho, while Thorn faces the old, bald, fat, sweaty, mastermind, Headmaster Ballcock.

`````In the final scene, the headmaster (the infamous actor Wang Hung Lo) uses the control device, which looks suspiciously like an acrylic paper weight with a scorpion inside, to attack thorn from behind. At the last minuet, before being absorbed, Buzz Thorn is able to grab the ‘control weight’, before being sucked in. He is then able to merge with the suit and destroy Ballcock in a scene that can best be described as hamburger thrown into a fan. Thorn flows from the suit. And the credits roll. Bad movie!

Schenk started wondering whether all this was a good idea (again) as the door opens and Ron looks in.

"C'mon Buzz, They're waiting for you."

P.S. Thanks for the synopsis CD

Meet Joe Rock

Joe rests the hand that isn't holding his ring on the asphalt and bears down mentally.

*Grrr. My hand should just glide through the asphalt like it was part of it.*

Joe rests his hand gently on the asphalt and tries to think zen thoughts on asphalt and rock...nothing happens.

"Maybe you should kiss it?" ::devilangel

Sanchez smirks...As Joe looks up he can see that there's now a veritable crowd looking from a safe distance...Some are pointing cameras at Joe, filming.

Outside MIT - Racing down a street

Even as he gaped at the wonder of being the van, his mind raced separately on its own track. *Easy, Frankie. Probably scaring the bejeezus outta everyone in you...uh, in the van. Let's just ease off, find a good place to park, rest the tires. There we go...hey, a donut shop! Damn I'm hungry all of a sudden, let's go there.*

Frank still couldn't get over the way he felt. Oil pumped through his gears, fire in his belly, fueled by petrol...he could even lift individual wheels with but a thought thanks to the electronic suspension. As Frank thought of those inside him suddenly he could see them, his view being from above the windshield on the inside, looking in. The weirdest thing was that he was seeing this as he was seeing forward at the same time...Their lips moved but no sound came...Delois seemed scared...Sten put a hand on her shoulders as he leaned forward, talking to the driver. Suddenly he looks around...and Frank hears...

"Looks like we're slowing down..."

Something catches Sten's eye, he turns and looks directly at 'Frank'

"Wait a minute...there's a small camera lens sticking out here...that wasn't there before..."

The doctor and his son

*I can hear him! Maybe he can hear me, if I just...*

Concentrating hard on maintaining the connection, the Doc tries to push his thoughts out towards his son...

Jason? Can you hear me son?

The doctor's stomach knots as the his son fades a bit

"W...what? Da..?"

and disappears completely. In utter frustration Derek lets out a bone-chilling scream...

Falling to pieces

"Oh, hell no! It wasn't bad enough my arm just walked away?!? and two lumps of flesh slid out of my sides and Wilson looked at me in horror and the guard SHOT Tink's twin.. and I got hit by a car!!! I'm falling apart! I can't take this! Just shoot me for godsakes!"

Wailing loudly, Lynn closes her eyes and just lets loose with her tears. "Worst day of my whole damned life!"

Slag backs away as the head rolls off, the oddness of it all catching him unawares. As Lynn breaks down her body actually stomps its feet and heaves its shoulders as if it was crying.

::blink

"Okay..uh..let me help..you..."

Slag kneels down and moves to take the head in his as he notices for the first time Tink looking at him from under the car.

"Oh Geezus! The hell is that?!"

Before anyone can answer

AAaaaaaaaauuuuuuggggghh!

Slag quickly stands up...in the middle of the road a man was on his knees, screaming at the sky in despair... (you can describe yourself nulli..)

NYC - Movie making

"C'mon Buzz, They're waiting for you."

Getting up, Schenk goes over to his agent ::lookaround "Ron, I'm not so sure.... This suit did not get any better with age. Could we do something to make it a little more, I do not know, less cheesy?"

With a slap on the shoulder, Ron replies: "We'll enhance it with special effects, using the Blue Screen ::biggrin "

"Ok, then let us get this started ::thumbsup please, just do not ask me to 'break a leg' again. "and the two of them head to the set.

Meet Joe Rock

Joe rests his hand gently on the asphalt and tries to think zen thoughts on asphalt and rock...nothing happens.
::Sigh::
"Maybe you should kiss it?" ::devilangel

Sanchez smirks...As Joe looks up he can see that there's now a veritable crowd looking from a safe distance...Some are pointing cameras at Joe, filming.

Joe frowns at the unwanted remark and the unwanted observation.

*Someone trying to irritate me... ah well, he'll get his latter. Back up should be here in a few minutes. Not that I'll be telling him this. Interrogation will want to start without a warm up.*

Joe glances at the cameras for a moment and realizes he has forgotten that he dropped his gun and...

*Alice! I don't want her to see all this on TV as a surprise.*

With a glance to see that Sanchez stays put, Joe walks over to what is left of his clothes and rummages through to find his gun, wallet, and cell phone. Hopefully he could use a pen or something to press the phone keys.

Archived