World domination

madcat82

Ummm, there is a problem with the nuke theory.... you see, I bought 82 % of them (Thanks for the generous Donation Bill, it wont be forgoten)...

It seems everything is going acordingly to plan, Exept for some naysayers...

And the fact that I have not yet found a scantly clad mistress/bodyguard...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...it is written into all our contracts. Heck...Im in the process of genetically creating one right now. Anyone else want one? I can make a guy for ya Tooho if ya like.

Oh yea. Upgrade my posisition from Food, Tobbacco and Drugs to Food, Drugs and Genetic Engineering.

For information reasons.

Plan B from outer space is a double red hering and an iron fist behind it. Half of the asteroids are used as a bait for these defense missiles. the mass driver on Mars will be able to "throw" steel containers with loose rock fillings and a charge to detonate them. Creating a shotgun effect. Containers filled completely with a mix of iron ore and beton could be used to make surgical strikes against important targets.

The second half of those asteroids could be used to destroy the earth, if neccessary. If we have to do this, we still will have our bases on the moon and Mars to create a new civilisation after our own plans.

If we doesn´t need to destroy Earth, we could park them in orbit and mine the iridium.

we still can use the Ultra-Marines for sabotage and infiltration missions.

BTW. The UM could use a boost in numbers, so if your cloning tanks are working, please construct some good soldiers for me. So about 1000 for the start.

Thanks!!

Now, all we need is about 300000 mirrors, a moon base, a movable oscillator the sice of a small skyscraper and one polar expedition. Not to mention some theme songs.

no need for a moon base... just get 300000 handheld mirrors, give them to primary school children, and teach them to point the light in the same direction... voila! instant death ray...

But don't forget the goldfish... they've been trying to take over for months... if you see gormless people staring into space for no apparent reason... they've probably been taken...

*stares into space for no apparent reason*

But don't forget the goldfish... they've been trying to take over for months... if you see gormless people staring into space for no apparent reason... they've probably been taken...

I've heard that a bad memory is also a tr- *stares into space for no apparent reason*

To the brute: You see all those goldfishes? Check them out...

Tooho, should I take this that you wannt me all to yourself?

Grizzly, excellent work, dont forget to fill some containers with geneticly alterd Bees that can survive the flight thorugh space and reentry to act as biological weapons against our hated enemys...

Bahamut, thats a good lad... you know what I found, some genetic material that apparently belongs to something known as Homo Sapiens Novus... make something good...

Snakeyes, put on these shades and walk into the reindoctrination cam... um I mean the information boot... and oh, dont forget your cover ::ninja

Everything is going according to the plans...

Grizzly, excellent work, dont forget to fill some containers with geneticly alterd Bees that can survive the flight thorugh space and reentry to act as biological weapons against our hated enemys...

Thanks! But there is no need for the bees. Took care about my enemies when the UMs done their "special training", too. ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

(Never waste a good oportunity to clear up your closet ::devil ::ninja ::smiley1 )

I have a fat black/white moggy, if you can't find a white persian. If not... I have a truly evil looking cat- He's 11years old, with missing front teeth, black/white, with a cauliflower right ear. We think he's slightly brain damaged to... never blinks. We think he used to chase cars... cause after we took him in, he strutted down the middle of a busy road, almost challenging the cars. We had to rescue no end of cats from him too- he used to trap them in a corner, then stare at them. He's a attacked dogs, cats, cars, people.... He ain't fluffy, but he's scarey as hell...

If you don't want that I have an extremely large hamster.... very bright... (would make a good lap hamster)

A Lhasa Apso? He's not too bright, but he bites anyone he doesn't know... ::crazy

I could go on, but unfortunately, I don't have any white persians, sorry. ::unsure

Re Cats:

I got 3 of em. You want a fat one? I got a calico that can tip most scales. You want a pissy one? I have an orange long haired one that is *really * pissy. You want anything else? I guess the grey woudl fit in there...so there are enough cats to go around.

Re Clones:

Right now I have gotten one started. Thoes tubes take a long time to get together. Who's DNA did you want in yours by the way? I got an Jolie on the way (modified for more dense muscle structure making her stronger as well as tougher), who ever you want I can clone for ya.

To the brute: You see all those goldfishes? Check them out...

Tooho, should I take this that you wannt me all to yourself?

::blink Now.. how did I miss that? ::rolleyes hahaahaaaa I'll leave you to your own devices, madcat. ::wink I'll send up the french maid, but its your responsibility to do the.. uhm.. things I'm too young to know about! ::devilangel

It's the old joke:

A recently graduated student turns up for his first job. The boss hands him a broom. Rather indignant at the idea of menial labour, he says,

"I am a university graduate you know!"

Without blinking the boss replies,

"Oh right, sorry - I'll send someone down to show you how it works."

::laugh

A recently graduated student turns up for his first job. The boss hands him a broom. Rather indignant at the idea of menial labour, he says,

"I am a university graduate you know!"

Without blinking the boss replies,

"Oh right, sorry - I'll send someone down to show you how it works."

::laugh Hey now, I used to work at a vet's office. Don't talk to me about bad clean-up work. ::crazy

• 1 month later...

Archived