World domination

madcat82

Greatings fellow Eonites, greatings and welcom to the dawn of a new age, our age.

I hereby suggest that we make a move and take over the world.

We need resources, information and personal to take over the world. How this should be done I dont know yet... but all and everyone is welcome to a brainstorming - session.

We also need people to take seats in the New World Council, the vacansies is as follows: Minister of Internal Security, Minister of Science, Minister of Mad Science, Minister of Economics, Commander of the Army, Commander of the Airforce, Commander of the Space Fleet... Thats all I could think of for the moment, I will of course be the Ruler of the state.

What do you say? Are you men, mice or world leaders?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no, no! We build a moonbase and convert the entire surface of the Moon to movable mirrors.

And then, during the next Full Moon, we focus the sunlight with the mirrors onto a giant Ruby that is orbit around the Earth to make a Detructo-Death Ray to wipeout all the worlds Capitals! ::ohcrap ::sly

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

I agree... whats better than one plane to destroy the planet? Two planes... or even three planes...

Now, all we need is about 300000 mirrors, a moon base, a movable oscillator the sice of a small skyscraper and one polar expedition. Not to mention some theme songs.

And Tooho, I cannot have lost my mind, I never had one

*evil laughter, followed by a small cough*

BTW, if we are already on the moon, we could make up a optional plan ::biggrin . Going a little further to the asteroid belt and play "pool" with some big rocks ::smiley1 . They are a nice threat, too. ::devil

Throwing big rocks on earth are always a good plot. ::ninja ::devil

*thumps head on desk*

*thumpthumpthump*

Madness.... Sure why not.. as long as u promise it won't look like I was involved. I'll just casually mention the cue ball.. uhm... asteroid headed for our pretty little blue planet. ::rolleyes

Excellent, Concrete Dragon, you are hereby promoted to Minister of Mad Science, pleas make plans for the moonbase imideately...

Tooho, of course I wont make it look like you where involved. You just have to be our spokesperson, you know, stand in front of a couple of cameras and such.

Null have it right, its not the politicians fault. And under our iron rule there shall be a perfec political system. One board of rulers, and each one have a vote.

It cannot be better.

Of course we have to execute every politician anyway... but thats just so that Tooho will join up...

Null have it right, its not the politicians fault. And under our iron rule there shall be a perfec political system. One board of rulers, and each one have a vote.

It cannot be better.

Um. Like I said before, oligarchies are not he only way to go, and I object to them on principle. Your 'new' system is just another oligarchy, and just as bad as the old one.

Report from the Office of the Minister of Mad Science

I have sent a request to the Office of the Commander of the Space Fleet to transport the battalion of Moon CARTbots(corring and rock transport), that were purchaced from SPECTOR by the Minister of Economics, to the "dark" side of the Moon so they can beguin work immediatly "hollowing out" said Moon for our base without being observed.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

end report

Um. Like I said before, oligarchies are not he only way to go, and I object to them on principle. Your 'new' system is just another oligarchy, and just as bad as the old one.

Actualy, we are worse.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa *evil laughter, not ordinary laughter, but evil laughter*

Excellent work Concrete. You are hereby to recive a gift, namely Spain, do what you wannt to it. This is of course after we have taken over the world.

Your just mad cuz you dont have a job in it...and we gave spain to someone else.

*Continues work on a mind controlling drug to put in peoples water supplies*

Dont worry Nullifier, when our laser-satelites goes online nothing will be able to stand in our way (BTW, you do know that we are just joking around dont you?)

Thats the spirit Tooho, you will have the honor of pushing the big reb button named bonus on the laser satelite controll board.

Excellent Excellent Grizzly... One moonbase on the way...

I have to inform you that only 80% of the robots will be send to the moon. I know that this will slow you progress a little bit, but I need these 20% for my

"Plan B from outer Space".

10 % of the fleet is already heading out to the asteroid belt. They will contruct some big engines for a dozen big rocks and equip them with radio control systems, too.

The other 10 % of the fleet is heading out to Mars to construct a secondary HQ and a gravitic accelerator system at Mt Olympus ( a real big Railgun ).

Gave my Ultra-Marines some "special" training units, too. ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

First they "convinced" Bill Gates to make a real "big" donation to our course. He won´t need his money anyway. ::devil

Additionally I "recruted" all the best physicians, astrophysicians and mathematicans of the world to work for us. Including their families. ::devil

And as for the money that had been paid to SPECTER for all those robots, the Ultra-Marines have "recollected" this donation, too. For security reasons I nuked the whole organisation. Just to be sure that nobody could spill the beans. ::devil

I am sure that our plans can proceed as planned.

from the the Office of the Minister of Mad Science

Then they will fall into our three-fold trap!

First, as everybody knows, 'Nuking' large Iridium-laced space rocks doesn't cause them to alter their trajectory, instead they break up and become like a 'shotgun' blast, destroying the mirrors much more efficiantly ::sly

Hahaha

Second, they will use up their precious 'Nukes', so they can not use them in retaliation against us ::getsome

Hahaha Hahaha

Thirdly, with all the debris from the broken mirrors and the broken rocks and the radioactive Iridium there will be a impenitrable screen for their sensor devices, allowing our Fleet of Ultra-Marines to approach unseen and attack with out warning! They wil not stand a chance!!! ::ohcrap

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Archived