slow

ezekiel

Wow, slow day today...

course, I'm pissfartingly drunk right now so what do I know...

slice of life...there's a food stall at the internet cafe here. I just wanted to upload some pics (if you want to see them, pm me) and the owners of the food stall decided to get me drunk and teach me some chinese. Problem is, most of what they taught me is taiwanese so I'm just a bit more fecked up now (cause I'm trying to learn mandarin, not taiwanese...)

at least I got lots of free beer and some other unidentified alcohol...I think its the local rice wine, with some kind of ginseng et al. additive.

blablabla...

guten nacht

another slice of life...

I just wanted to access my email today, really...

and the taiwanese outside got me drunk again + other fecked up adventures..

From now on I'm only taking my mail during safe hours (afternoon) when free drinks aren't offered.

blablabla

hiccup

hic

whereamI???

huh?

Oh!

blabla...

good night

Next up.. How missing a single poster can slow down your board ten fold... or.. The disappearance of profpotts...

I hope Prof is out gathering his sanity and nothing bad has happened ::confused

because after all... ::prof1 ::prof2

LOL!!

::biggrin ::biggrin

For those of you whom I worried, I was just really drunk when I posted that last post. Hehe, I didn't even remember posting it...Everything is going great here and the fact that I'm getting drunk with old Taiwanese men means I'm learning the language (albeit, words like "Drunk", "Rice Wine" and other stuff...its still good to know.) ::smile

• 1 month later...

Archived