Happy 17th, Phoenix!

Asbjørn

Happy (belated) birthday! ::thumbsup

Does this mean that it's now legal for me to read various episodes of Quantum Zero and the escapades of Mike the Bondage Demon?

Now, I don't know about that, young man... wouldn't want you children getting ideas now, would we... ::sly

am I the only guy who liked that movie?
No but to admit it outside the secret society could get you linched... here's my card, we meet on thursdays. ::tongue

There's two of them!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! ::blink ::crazy ::wacko

::2ar15 ::getsome ::chowyunfat

Don't worry, guys. You're gonna get a fair trial, followed by a first class hangin'.

Who's got the rope...? ::sly

Only 2? we number in the tens of thousands... bow before our ugly (what i think afflec looks like a gimp) sightless master!

*ignores the raving lunatic* ::rolleyes

The official hangin tree is two blocks that way, gentlemen. Get to it please! ::wink

Oh man! A harmless happy birthday thread has turned into an ugly lynch mob - how typical!

This is all because I chased tooho all over the Cult of Minerva thread, isn't it?

I think it's just because it's my happy birthday thread. ::devilangel

Not to say that you're.... ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1 I couldn't say it without cracking....

Let me try that again.....

Not to say that you're <administers drug> violent or anything.....<WHEW>Said it....

FR

Archived