Aberrant: War Journal - War Journal OOC

Heritage

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ernold, now a "huge" (about four and a half feet) dark brown cartoon Platypus (think Wile E. Coyote meets Daffy Duck and Opus) was on his knees, arms outstreched and a huge grin on his AnthroPlatypus beak, before a startled Epstein.

Oh...holy...night... ::wacko

SHe is there to spy on Damien...they want to know the color of his underpants. They cant get that info out of him & the underpants gnomes.

The safety of the universe depends upon it!! ::rolleyes "Think you a wiseguy, eh? I'll get u yet!" ::laugh

If folks are interested, I'll dig through my notes and present the ideas for discussion here.

Totally, Heritage! ::cool

And.. Platypus! OOOHHHH MMYY GAWD! ::laugh ::laugh

. No one sees me enter. I sneak in.. peruse the reading material and.. well.. pick a few minds, then I drop back out."

Couple of things here...

1. Dont tell Damien

2. Can a Telepath read into a Path discussion?

3. Do you (wether willing or not) commonly read thoughts? I would like to know so I can include them in my posts.

Actually, Emma, having told Lobe and Colby doesn't expect she'll have to tell anyone else. She doesn't lie about it but she doesn't usually blurt it to everyone either. She likes Colby so she's being honest, of course.. she didn't mention that her power is surrupticious and most people don't know she's delving into their subconscious. ::sneaky2

I'd assume she couldn't read into the conversation unless she actually tried, which she doesn't usually do on the home base. Privacy is key and Emma would be the first to fight for your right to keep your thoughts to yourself. ::wink

She really does come off as nice and upfront. She's not going to lie to anyone and have it bite her in the bottom later. Truthfully, the only time she would slide into someone's mind is if she's sure they are lying.. or if she thought a too painful memory needs to be suppressed, but she's anal about letting people make their own decisions. Its one thing to freak up the enemy.. another to mess with someone who's supposed to have her back. ::confused

She's just an average joe.. well green actually ::sarcasm If directly asked she's going to say she's a spy. Those who keep asking will get an honest and upfront answer. If she lies yall will roast her later. ::tongue

Ok guys...I finally got around to it.

I have compiled all the info we have (outside the actual RP thread) about the Green Machine setting into one document that is done in a Guide Book(ish) fashion. I hope that heritage dosent mind, but I thought that it might help us to reference what is what and where.

I just want to note that I have *not* changed anything to reword it except to clearify that the starting packages are in fact, free (as I didnt want to include a post in there) and to make the 'new background' (requesition and rank) look better.

Unless heritage wants to glance over it first to approve I can send it to whoever wants it. It is at 26 pages ATM

Oopsie! You are much more polite than me, Grizzly. ::blush

I totally forgot to be nice and say hi before I joined in. ::confused

Let's fix that.. Hiya, guys! ::tongue

Glad to be on board! ::halo May the hijinks now begin! ::hehe

Sorry grizzly, this may take us a few posts to get to "after the platypuss incident"...hell...the rest of the game might be referred to as "the platypuss incident".

Kool character though, zeke. I had heard of people making a character type like that in HU2, but not aberrant. This is gonna be fun in our first nova grade battle.

No problem, we will find a practical moment for me to get really started. Just doesn´t want to rain on Ezekiels parade ::biggrin .

As for the Battle, I think our side will have a BBIIGGG advantage: They allready knew what will happen and the enemies will double over for laughing cramps. They will be easy pickings for us. ::devilangel ::smiley1

he digs his claw deep into the taxi's...uhhh...face.

::crazy

Wow! Damien will actually use deadly force against a non-violent Toon while not minding his own business / preventing Plato to apologize? I'll wait to see what happens to Benny but Plato probably won't be happy...and the apologies won't either. ::sneaky2 ::angry

(undelivered apologies get cranky...then they get mean...they they apologize to the wrong people for being mean... ::wink )

I dunno...I think that his best asset would be that, because of his body, he is probably near invunerable...of course this all depends on what powers he has taken (I would think Density Decrease at 2~3, Homnaculus (sic) and such). Im sure he is a tough bugger. I dont expect to be able catch him (but that dont stop me from trying!). His car though, is gonna die. If I can manage it without destroying the command center...I would hate to actually do some real damage ::laugh

Wow! Damien will actually use deadly force against a non-violent Toon while not minding his own business / preventing Plato to apologize? I'll wait to see what happens to Benny but Plato probably won't be happy...and the apologies won't either.

Yea...he is just a cartoon after all. And the quote says it all... "Im not taking shit from an imaginary character"

I dont expect to be able catch him (but that dont stop me from trying!). His car though, is gonna die.

Even if you don't catch him he'll stop to look in disbelief at the crippled Benny

think that his best asset would be that, because of his body, he is probably near invunerable...of course this all depends on what powers he has taken (I would think Density Decrease at 2~3, Homnaculus (sic) and such.

::biggrin I'll never tell...

Yea...he is just a cartoon after all. And the quote says it all... "Im not taking shit from an imaginary character"

Well, luckily for you Ernold isn't Havoc...but if you wanted your character to be some proud, mysterious kinda guy, sorry...prepare to be thoroughly embarrassed! (but alive)

Even if you don't catch him he'll stop to look in disbelief at the crippled Benny

I dunno if he will be crippled...I would go more for dead unless he is really tough ::devil

Well, luckily for you Ernold isn't Havoc...but if you wanted your character to be some proud, mysterious kinda guy, sorry...prepare to be thoroughly embarrassed! (but alive)

No...he just complains a lot. And he has a neat history...and he commands an army of kille...errrr....ants. Yes...and army of ants.

I don't remember anybody holding a gun to your head when you started this...

Do you pleed insanity?

No, I love STing, I just hate arbitrating inter-party combat, seeing as I think no matter how it goes down, both sides lose. Plus, I suck at math ::blush

Sorry to be absent so much recently - upper resperatory infection is robbing me of all my energy ::sad I hope to post later today/tonight, if I'm feeling up to it.

Later!

Just so you all know...there is concern that the Toon might kill the war mood. I warned Heritage beforehand and was surprised he gave me the go ahead but, that said, I sorta agree with him so, unless there's a mass vote to keep the toon, I'll probably be going for a third, and last (if this fails then it was never meant to be..), PC iteration...

though I was hoping to see "Army Plato" in action some time...with GI helmet and all... ::tongue

My next PC will come in, not say a word to anyone and go straight to bed saying

"I don't fight with anyone unless ordered! I don't fight with anyone unless ordered! I am not wacky in any way! Ideal Soldier and compatriot, that's what I am! Not annoying in anyway...Oh...and I do not talk too much. I will now shut up and go to bed."

Especially with a toon, the more the funnier, right?

My anima should play a muzak elevator music version of 1812 ouverture as the trickle starts...then the 1812 Ouverture full blown cannon section as the Geiser starts!

If I manage a Geiser...it could just be a kilo of pee...a lot but not insane alot...

Archived