Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut810

Trinity Universe: What could have been...

I was thinking about it...how many XP do you think that the people in CC would have by the time we are in in QZ?

It might be fun to write what we become with thoes xp...

Assume 8 years at 50 a year, or 400 exp.

However, spending is very different when it is given out in chunks of 5 exp than when it is given in batches of 400.

How many of us have the discipline to save 20 exp for that 5th dot if it is given in small amounts?

I dunno.

I'd consider 1 a week excessive. Depends on the Nova.

For example, the last episode of CC, Bill pulled in 3xp. Let's face it, he/I wasn't really all that involved, so 3xp is fair (and quite generous, frankly! ::wink).

But that was in a week where crazy stuff happened. Bill's not the super-hero-type. Him I could see 1xp a month kinda increase.

Other charactors in that list (like the Profs) I can see actively seeking out 'trouble', and ending up with more than the 1xp a week. Assuming he survives, of course.... ::biggrin

Other charactors in that list (like the Profs) I can see actively seeking out 'trouble', and ending up with more than the 1xp a week. Assuming he survives, of course.... ::biggrin

Good thing he can fly, neh? ::laugh