Trinity Universe: The Aberrant Canon in Cognizant Chimera

malkboy

Running this poll since we've already had the issue come up once already... (the idea of the MR node)

I'm happy to run the story any way my players want. So I'm not voting in this one at all, unless there is a tie. Of course to remind people.. just because you vote you want Eufiber of X doesn't mean it'll immediately show up... It just might bring up the option sooner rather than later... So far I've been sticking to canon pretty much exact.

Your opinions, thoughts, and constructive ideas are appriciated :)

Cannon already has a problem with just our existence.

1) We are the first novas. In the 9 years before Slider's death, we are going to get enough experience to become world shakers.

2) Diamond Dog brought a large group of novas together. We now have the potential for one or more nova organizations to form. And after we are on top, it is easy to stay on top.

Instead of DeVries Inc, we could Diamond Inc.

Yeah! Let's conquer the world! Erm, I mean: Let's get earthshaking powers and destroy the world! ::devil

I think I can't find any damn date in the book. ::rolleyes So if our Novas don't shatter the world, they should go whereever you wish. Nothing is more fun as when the player don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Hey, whatever happens, happens.

If you wanna run Canon, that's ok by me, ditto if you don't.

1) We are the first novas. In the 9 years before Slider's death, we are going to get enough experience to become world shakers.

Yes. Unless we all die before then..... ::wink

• 3 weeks later...

Buendia is a guy, I think. ::bigsmile

It's definately true that the novas who erupted earlier than the others go a jump start on everything, including developing their powers, connections, etc. Also considering that the public reacted with such shock at the initial appearance of novas, those who erupted earliest and were on the news and such doing their thing would definately be in a position to sway public opinion, set up their own orginizations, and/or participate with and gain high position in any of the initially forming nova orginizations out there. Also, it's true that by the time of pivitol events beginning in 2008 that those novas, if they're still around, could easily be among the most powerful on the planet. Given all this, I'd imagine that while most of the major cannon events will occur without the interference of the pcs, some of them could easily be modified by our actions, and that's fine, and completely up to the ST in any case. So, um, malkboy, I'd say it's really your call as to whether or not you intend to allow the pcs to participate in major events. ::lookaround Although given the levels of power and the kinds of things this group of pcs seems wont to do, it seems likely that at least some of the characters will be approached by major factions, or approach them, or form their own sooner or later. ::bigsmile

You know what my first reaction to eufibre will be, don't you "She secretes it? eeewwe!

So why do you think they call it eu-fiber? ::wink

Yeah, that particular characteristic lends itself to some hilarious, yet disgusting thoughts, if not scene ideas at that! ::laugh Partly because Nullifier is right; Buendia is indeed a guy.

Archived