Here we go again...

Bahamut810

CNN Reports about a US Moonbase.

I want everyone to notice this quote:

"You've got the Chinese saying they're interested -- we don't want them to beat us to the moon. We want to be there to develop the sweet spots,"

Now I have to know...what sweet spots are they talking about? Its a rock. the entire thing is either a sweet spot or useless fodder. Its not like you can control where it goes, when it rotates or wether your over a place you wanna be...

In this instance, the sweet spots is most probably helium isotop #4 (if I dont remember totaly incorectly) that can be used instead of uranium to fuel power plants (without the radioctiv byproduct ::biggrin ). We got it here on earth too (about 4 gs, that is locked into the atmosphere), but the amount on the moon would easily cover all our needs (we need about 40 metric tons a year to give the whole planet power...).

Thats what I think they are talking about.

and the secret gate to Arcadia...thats hidden on the dark side of te moon. The US wants control of that to hold over the Irish (they are all changelings anyway) ::tongue ::tongue ::blink to leverage the IRA into capitualting with English demands of a complete disarming. This all ties ito the REAL conspiracy, that is the Omega Triangle plot aka Eschellon. Where Australia, U.K. and the United States combine their efforts to listen in on each other's civilian population, and then use this informationm to sell phone numbers to the Martians. (they need the moon as the central ops point to collect all three nation's satellite transmissions.

This also leads to the interception of all terrestrial radio signals and "accidentally" misaligned narrow beam transmitions... man the men in black screwed up on this cover-up. ::cool

::blink

"did you flashy thing me??!"

"No."

"Now, come on, tell me straight Jay, did you flashy thing me?"

--Men In Black, Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones.

For the record I have no idea what I was talking about.

As we all know there are no elves living behind the moon, there is no conspiracy to spy on our own citizens, and there are no men in black. I must have been joking. ::cool ::smokin

"Ignore the man behind the curtain!" - Oz, from the Wizrd of Oz.

(but I do work for the gnomes of zurich in ther plan to control the european union)

Archived