Trinity RPG - Does Aberrant work in Trinity?

Dr. 0

Re: Keeping things civil-

I'd been wondering when one of the moderators would step in and ask us to tone it down. Phoenix, I have no problem at all with ending this discussion here and now. I'm sure that if Dr. 0 needs to get more "vitriol-laced debate" on this topic, then he or she can find that old thread I mentioned on White Wolf's Trinity forum. ::smile Someone might as well unpin this topic...

Re: Why I live in Texas- ::offtopic

Reason #1- Economic constraints: My job requires that I live in Texas, and I'm rather fond of hanging onto my stable (if not large) income. I could move to a friendlier region of the U.S., but there's no guarantee of my finding a job there with so much qualified & desperate competition out there. Homelessness sucks.

Reason #2- Aside from the pollution and the occasional hurricane or tornado, Texas' physical climate is pretty good to live in. I guess I'm just tired of the rampant anti-intellectualism, reactionary politics, and fundamentalism among many of my neighbors. (Listen to Bill Hicks' "Flying Saucer Tour" routine- it's on CD- and you'll see what too many of my neighbors are like. ::rolleyes )

Re: "Rabid comments"-

Apologies if I offended you earlier, Ayre. Unfortunately, that sorry state of affairs I described does look like what the situation is regarding novas erupting on Trinity-era Earth. What's to be done?

Re: Trinity Storyteller's Handbook-

Thanks to Ian Watson and his crew, it looks like we're going to have an unbiased (albeit unofficial) take on this stirred-up anthill of a topic. Good on them! ::thumbsup

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd been wondering when one of the moderators would step in and ask us to tone it down. Phoenix, I have no problem at all with ending this discussion here and now.

I realised I probably should have said something but the scary thing was it was all, apart from alittle name calling that cropped up here an there, on topic so I kept my mouth shut.

Re: "Rabid comments"-

Apologies if I offended you earlier, Ayre. Unfortunately, that sorry state of affairs I described does look like what the situation is regarding novas erupting on Trinity-era Earth. What's to be done?

More suprised than offended, still my ego is content to see I wasn't wrong ::wink .

Re: Trinity Storyteller's Handbook-

Thanks to Ian Watson and his crew, it looks like we're going to have an unbiased (albeit unofficial) take on this stirred-up anthill of a topic. Good on them! 

Not that unofficial, there are some Trinity developers who passed along some info to Ian and the rest working on the project.

Archived