Trinity Universe: Dreams of Dragons

ProfPotts

Dr Bynon:

It's getting to be a habit, but Tom awakens in the infirmery, Trish sitting by his bed, holding his hand. She smiles as he opens his eyes - relief clear on her face. Moments later the less-pleasant visage of Dr Flesch is hovering over him. After a few quick checks the good Doctor shrugs,

"You'll live."

Thomas smiles at Trisha with a wink

"You always know what to say doctor, thank you!"

Slowly sitting up, he holds Trish in his arms and pulls he chin up, looking into her eyes

"Remember what I said, not 'til I'm old and cranky..."

He holds her close as he lets her vent her emotions.

[later in the Bynon quarters]

TO: Dr Bynon, Thomas

SUBJECT: You

Bynon, as soon as you're ready for it I would like a word with you. My office, yours, or over dinner is the same to me, but I need to hear what happened. Give me a word when you're up and about.

The doctor reads the message and contacts Chief Simon (yes I know the message is from Ran), inviting him to his quarters as soon as possible.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in his office, Randall is alerted to new messages by his minicomp's agent. The clipped tones of a cinematic General Patton bark out as he enters. "Captain Ran requests your presence in his office in one hour! Doctor Bynon is awake, and wants to talk you! That is all!"

Smiling at the brusque voice, and the news that Thom is awake, the security chief checks the timestamp on both messages, and skims the text himself. Raising an eyebrow at his own field promotion to 2nd Officer, he lets out a low whistle. "General, review my expedition report, and check for any grammar or spelling errors. While you're at it, run it through your tactical programs, highlight and note any questionable parts."

"Affirmative!"

Comparing the timestamp of the Captain's message to his own chronometer, if he has time he'll make a quick visit to Bynon's quarters. If not, he'll rattle off a quick reply through the General telling Thom he'll be there as soon as duty allows.

Simon Mendez:

Simon's daily routine (which mostly involves sleeping ::sleeping ) is interupted by Alex as he enters their shared quarters looking worried,

"Boss... I think we may have a problem. I placed a few... 'cameras'... to... uh... get some good footage for our documentary. They're gone! Someone is onto us..." ::lookaround

Simon yawns and sits up on his bed. He stretches his arms out, muscles visibly changing shape to give him the best possible extension. He stands up and walks over to his closet, pulling out some casual work clothes, which consist of slacks and a shirt in a very modern design. He puts them on before talking.

"That isn't my problem man...." He looks at Alex with a sorry look, but then snorts and starts to laugh. "No, I'm just kidding. Let's check the places you left them first, maybe you can try and contact them? Did they have locator chips in them?" Simon heads for the door, finally, a break from routine.

Archived