Trinity Universe: OOC Any way in?

Chieftain

How do people get involved in the IC games run in these forum? just being curious with intent

(btw if the guy who did the work on the noetic scient book from leicester is out there, give me a shout soon as i'm in the process of getting that AB game up and running)

The Chieftain

You dont ::devil ...We like to put these games on to tempt and taunt poor poor people just like you who want a game...MWAHAHAHAHAH!! SUFFER IN YOUR NON-GAME-HAVING-NESS!! *coughhackcough*

Errr...ummm...ima go sit in a corner now. Talk to the Prof and see if he thinks there is an opening...it seems a bit full to me though.

Best way 'in' is to start your own game - I'd play ::biggrin !

I guess there are no set rules to how it works - for the two Quantum Zero games I'm running I get the players to PM me characters, & make all the dice rolls & stuff myself. However, some of the other games on here in the past seem to have been run without character sheets / stats & just a narrative format, & other formats are certainly possible.

We should pick up that Amp room thread and Freeform that. That would be neat. Mabey have someone in charge to take char sheets so that people dont make Divis Mal or someone to that effect. I know most...and I mean all the people who post regularly...wont do that...but you never know if some guy will come along to do that. Hell we could use that as a correspondance point for the Q-Z games ::biggrin That would be interesting.

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!! No freeform in QZ, for gawd's sake! ::crazy

If you want freeform it'll have to be non-QZ. I couldn't stop you using the same characters, naturally, but I'd prefer it if you didn't (it'd just get too confusing).

There is a Phoenix Room freeform thread already started somewhere - it never really took off, but it'd be a place to post if you want that type of thing.

Archived