Politics...who are you for?

Bahamut810

I like pie. especially veg and white sauce. ARRRGH. No! That's what they're trying to do! make the politics so boring that no one thinks it can corrupt, when it is actually the most corrupt system in the world!

Seriously though, have you ever seen anything about British politics? I tried taking law as an A-level once (before the droning bored a hole in my skull and made me forget everything about what I'd done during the time I started the course and the time I quit it, which is kind of worrying in a way), and politics and the inner workings of parliament was a large chunk of the AS course. and I'm sorry, but as much as it was interesting in parts, with the different bills passed and everything, but it was the most ::sleeping subject I'd ever been lectured about. I suddenly took pity on lawers ( ::shocked I TOOK PITY ON LAWERS! Shoot me now, please! Before I turn into one myself! ::smiley4 ) who had to go through worse in university.

Of course, then I thought that to go into university, most of them must actually LIKE being lectured to about parliament. So that made me sneer at the ::devil-talkers again. I was cured! (No offense to all the devil-talkers out there. Oh, yeah, no offense to the lawyers, either.)

No...that comic demonstrates the point that if you have an anarchy...someone will come along and *force* you to live like they want somehow. In the comics case...a cruel **** slapping. I know that if everything went to hell I would join up with a lot of people and make a living however I had to...its human nature.

Yes, but you can't force people to live in a particular way. Well you can, but it's not easy at all. No government I know of can do it. The guy in the comic can't do it (chances are the guy's still an anarchist, and if he goes around slapping around anyone with a viewpoint different from his, eventually he'll just get beaten to a bloody pulp and everyone will be happy).

Archived