Alive and well!

ezekiel

Hey everyone!

26 days with no land in sight! I crossed the atlantic in our 43ft cutter sailboat and I'm now sailing around France and soon Ireland (I'm actually in Jersey at the moment, little british Isle north of France). Just thought I'd holler. Nice to see that QZ is still running...:) I should be back at the end of August...

a bientot!

Hiya! ::biggrin ::smiley5 ::thumbsup

Good to hear you're both alive & well (one without the other gets tricky... ::sly )!

Ah, good ol' Jersey - home of cows & 'Bergerac' (an old British police drama series starring John Nettles, I think - lot's of murders & organised crime on that little island if we believe what that series showed us ::confused ).

Thanks! I'm back in Saint-Malo, should be off for Eire in a few days. If you want to see pics there should be some available when I come back and set up our website/log. It might take a while since I'm keeping a log in french and want to have it in both english and french on the site...You can see what we have at the moment if you'd like on www.costawel.com . We relayed our position and some limited news (at three bucks a minute conversations are kept short) to someone shoreside by satellite phone every day during the crossing. Dont try sending an sms, we sent back the phone now that we're within VHF range of boats or shore pretty much all the time. I don't think the site will be updated again 'til mid-september.

P.S. At the moment there's more info in french...

Archived