Greetings and Salutations!

Malckuss

Hale all! I am Malckuss, probably the newest member here. I have been a lurker for a pretty long while and have finally decided to come out...not the closet, the shadows, geez. ::blink I was wondering if I could contribute to any of the e-book projects, and perhaps get a little more info in regerds to some of them. I draw, and I have a fair hand at writing. I am also involved with a group of my friends who have alot of interest in the Aeoniverse. We currently are in a post-Venuzualian(hope I spelled that right) phenomanon game of exploration, involving an eclectic group: A Telepath agent of the Ministry, specifically the Ministry of Semiotics who specializes in Cetaecen studies; a Norca' who answers only to Delfuego himself; two very high-strung members of the Seventh Legion who are appearantly working w/ the Norca' to determine if we haqve been infiltrated by Abberant sympathisers; an ecclectic yet brilliant Russian scientist whose inventions smacks of relic technology and registers low taint radiation; a quiet, unassuming engineer with penchant for amazing Luck; and a Nihonjianese citizen turned Chinese Orbital Marine who is hands down the best pilot anyone has ever seen, w/ the knack of pulling the team outa tight spots. It is an interesting reciepe for fun. ::hehe

Malckuss

Archived