Trinity RPG - India Underground

Irishhawk

It will. Unfortunately, we who are working on it have careers and personal lives that come first. As always, we'll let you know when we know more.

(BTW, you may want to add some emoticons to your posts so that people don't take your text wrong. ::smile )

-Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I know you guys don't want to say anything so that you don't end up getting complaints in case you can't meet a specific deadline, reasonable.....why take the flak? You said yourselves it's a side job and you can't gurantee anything. I understand that......however, I've been running a long term Trinity game for the last year now and I was hoping to get some ballpark guesstimate as to when the book will come out.

I'm not asking for exact dates mind you but when you say this year, do you thing that means earlier this year, later this year, or just within the next 12 months? I hate to bug and I know you've all got lives to pursue outside but we've all been waiting for this book for a while and I'm just wondering if I'll be able to include it in my current chronicle or if I will have to wait.....................really, I don't mean to be a bother.

no worries about being a pest, it's been one of those slightly frustrating things anyhow that it's so close to done, and yet so far away. i don't think we can honestly even give an estimate right now, as it's really coming down to the personal lives interfering and such.

hopefully it'll be soon, and with eoncon over now and everyone back home, we can focus a bit more on getting this done quicker.

thanks for the patience, and thanks for asking. ::smile

Hi I'm kinda new to this,

But i wanna say How bloody great your ebook is looking ::bigsmile , It looks like a proper trinty book, I would never be albe to write a Ebook for trinity

Ps. if u need any more art i am quite good at comic style art so if u need some just shout at me! ::smiley5

Thank you James

Thanks for the kudos there jamescukd. Let me tell you its taken a lot of hard work by a lot of very dedicated people to make this book as unyieldingly cool as it is. We've actually got all the art and writting done right now, and are tying up the editing stages. HOPEFULLY that won't take too much longer and after that its just formatting it and dropping in the text and images I believe (to be honest Chill knows way more about what goes into that end than me). Speaking of which, I'm supposed to have a go over session with the editor today to get more of it done. We're trying to get it to you as soon as possible. Glad you like what we've done so far and hope you'll like the rest of it.

Jake

Indeed, kudos to all involved in the book, a heckuva lot of work has gone into it across the board and more continues to be done.

(be sure to check out the art preview on the India Underground pages on this site, for some examples)..

.. following on from what Jake said, the layout and the likes takes a couple of weeks or so to do for a book of India Undergrounds size, depending upon things like the day job getting in the way.

Once we've gotten through the editing stages, and its over to me for the layout, I'll post an update so's you've got a better idea of how we're doing. Again, this is all dependent upon everyone managing to get the time to get things done (we're getting there though ::wink ).

Thanks for all the renewed interest, I'm certain you've love the book when you get to see it.

Your "teasers" looking fabulous! I believe I can survive long enough to see the book. ::nervous

My friends over here are drooling already, scratching and banging on my door .( The most of them have no internet access ::smiley4 ) ::devil

The whole gang had already been very excited when they finally got their hands on Asia Ascendant. ::biggrin

Pplleeaasee.... Don´t let it take too long! ::unsure MY DOOR ! ::smiley4

Well i know that you guys and gals are working hard on the e-book and I know that people (including myself) would like to see this book now.

I would like to see you all take your time on it You can't rush a good thing. As much as we all want to see the book, We also want the book to be great!

When you do somethinig for free, Your life always takes top priority. thats why I am so far behind on my Probe E-book and Updating my site.

Two thumbs up Y'all Keep up the good work. ::thumbsup

Any chance of posting a few sneak previews of your work so far? ::blush

If you're short of art work - drop me a line of the sort of stuff and style you need.

Keep up the good work chaps.

Paul

Aside from the previews on the site already and the wallpapers and such we've pretty much given away all we can at the moment. like i said we're in final edits and as soon as that's done we'll be handing it to chill for layout. all art and writting is done so these are the last few steps. soon, i promise it'll be soon.

victor

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear this update! Final editting stages sounds good, gives us a rough idea. I'm still waiting with the same bated breath I was when I first found out about this eons ago [duck], and it's getting kinda stale. Still, with the previews that have been provided, I forsee results that would wow even the mighty people at White Wolf, and yea, they will avert their eyes, for they will be jealous.

Amen. ::halo

Naturally. Why do you think they're bringing the line back to life?

Wha, huh? I guess I've been out of the loop a while...

What's all this then? Are they starting to make new products, or just reselling old, out of print ones?

"Boy, you're out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"

-Han Solo

As Trinity goes it's mostly speculation... Adventure! on the other hand will be expanded (acording to Andrew Bates), once that's done there's a good chance of Trinity and Aberrant being either brought back (reprints/rewrites) and then expanded. Fingers crossed!*

*A.K.A Hear's hoping, not me lying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now that the EON site has a new home, that leaves me with only one thought about India Underground. ::closedeyes

I hope that the shrill ruckus over AEON D20 won't prevent India Underground from coming out- like everyone else here, my anticipation's only gotten keener as the weeks go by... ::laugh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted in another thread, looks like after christmas.

Hmm... somehow I couldn't find the thread, and I looked all over! (Well, except the Abby and Adventure forums of course... ::wink )

Could you point me to it? Might just be the thing to renew interest in my group again for Trinity... TIA!

• 2 weeks later...

I... have.... returned.

I lost a lot in translation. I didn't find out that we were back up and running until... umm... today since the Great Collapse and all. But I am back now and if I could get a "hail" from the other members of Team Underground (still Breearg@aol.com) then perhaps we can get over this final hurdle and give the people this book that we all worked so hard on.

I would hate to see all the hard work that you all put into this book for so long go to waste by not sharing it with everyone. These guys all have the most amazing talents you guys have ever seen, and it's been my privaledge to work with each and every one of them.

Alright, so; call back.

-Breearg

In Honour of Chill ::smokin

(it just reminds me of that one photo of him... hehehe)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived