Happy birthday, Ayre!

Joseph

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

*wheels in a huge cake and dissapears as people start to sing happy birthday...then when the song ends, he pops out of the cake for a more *cough* stirring randition of the song. The most disturbing part of this is that he is now in a snow white bikini, and singing it in a breathless voice a la mariln Monroe* ::biggrin

Happy birthday!

*wheels in a huge cake and dissapears as people start to sing happy birthday...then when the song ends, he pops out of the cake for a more *cough* stirring randition of the song. The most disturbing part of this is that he is now in a snow white bikini, and singing it in a breathless voice a la mariln Monroe*

Aaaa! *runs away*

Hehehe Thanks Guys! ::bigsmile

The most disturbing part of this is that he is now in a snow white bikini, and singing it in a breathless voice a la mariln Monroe* 

::blink Bahamut I am very afraid right now!

And now for my speach "I would like to thank the Academy..." ::biggrin ::partyhat1 ::partyhat1 ::partyhat1

Cheese and crackers...no one even knows what I look like and they shudder at my popping out of a cake...

We're sorry, should we be screaming instead? ::tongue

How do people get in those things, anyway? ::confused

We're sorry, should we be screaming instead? ::tongue

How do people get in those things, anyway? ::confused

No!! Thou should bask in my...ummm...Bahamut810-ness....

As for the cake thing...I was tossed in the batter and bakedi n the cake...while monroe (the wuss) just had a cake that was put around a cardboard place for her to sit...

Archived