Too much Trinity!

chloe

Have any of you guys been around, y'know, just carrying on doing the daily routine when something very Trinity pops up?

Appart from being served by an Abberant with no dots in intelligence in Safeway (!), I was about to get on the bus when I noticed it had the same number as everyone's favourite process; 418! Dum Dum Dum!

It was at this point that I decided to lay off both cheese and Trinity before I go to bed...

::blush

Chloe

::smiley1 Reminds me of once on the chat room here someone (I forget who) was chatting from his computer lab and looked up at something on the ceiling, only to see a dust pattern that resembled the Chib logo! Now he was creeped out! It was also pretty late, probably needed to go to bed.

But, this could be as good of a place as anywhere to mention this:

I am still surprised when WW manages to base its stuff from real-world things. Did any of you know, for example, that there really is a Noetic science? Check out the Institute Of Noetic Sciences!

Or how about Orgone (Alex Cassel's supposed idea for EK energy)? They seem to have something to say on the topic here: Public Orgonomic Research Exchange.

Now, I'm not claiming any validity to these ideas, but it does make you wonder if there is something to them? ::unsure ::alien ::robotmonkey (insert X-Files music)

(BTW there are other web pages too, these are just the main ones I've found. Put 'noetic' and 'orgone' into google and have some fun! Maybe there is other Aeoniverse stuff too?)

Let me know what you guys think!

::smiley1 Reminds me of once on the chat room here someone (I forget who) was chatting from his computer lab and looked up at something on the ceiling, only to see a dust pattern that resembled the Chib logo! Now he was creeped out! It was also pretty late, probably needed to go to bed.

But, this could be as good of a place as anywhere to mention this:

I am still surprised when WW manages to base its stuff from real-world things. Did any of you know, for example, that there really is a Noetic science? Check out the Institute Of Noetic Sciences!

that was me with the chib thing, or at least i had a similar experience in the chats... ::wacko working graveyard security, *shudders*

and the institute of noetic science has an office in my town and i almost applied there for the humour of it... ::cool but they were only offering 16 hours a week at the time.

that was me with the chib thing, or at least i had a similar experience in the chats...  working graveyard security, *shudders*

Yeah, yeah! That was you. That was cool! (I like creepy things!) ::alien

and the institute of noetic science has an office in my town and i almost applied there for the humour of it...  but they were only offering 16 hours a week at the time.

Seriously? That would be cool! Well, at least to check it out. For what position? I've been checking out web-pages and they seem a lot like ISRA, or Port-au-Prince, actually. It's hard to figure them out. Still, I can try. I think that it may be useful to other, more real-life research I am doing.

Heh, heh. ::whatsthat

I'm glad y'all are postin' here!

Yeah, that Safeway Abbie isn't teleporting but breeding!

::tongue

Nothing else has happened to me that's been Trinity-esque since, but I'm keeping an eye out! I do plan to check out the Noetic stuff, could be some great ideas in there...

I can just see one of us at the interview;

"Why do you want to work for us?"

"Well, I have four dots in each of my nodes, think highly of Aeon's schemes and want to make space a safe place for the human race!"

::tongue

Chloe

I wouldn't want to work at a place like that, for the sole reason that you know some wacko in Roman armor (and I'm not naming any names here ::sly ) would come in and start screaming about Utopia and the Zurich accord until the men in white coats come and drag him away..

Archived