Aberrant RPG - 4 page Character Sheets

mechademon

Well I got to see the charcater sheet form the download section and I like it. But I would a 4 page sheet. The one thing i like to see is expand powers and mega-attributes section where you can you put techniques and enhancements. Be similar to WOD page sheets would be nice.

Heya, Mechademon! Welcome to our version of sanity. ::biggrin

Four page sheets would be great. You volunteering to whip one up for us? ::tongue

I've discovered in the past that turning those sheets out is no mean feat. (Maybe I wasn't doing it properly. ::rolleyes ) To the people who can make them, I give a hearty cheers!

(I'm still trying, Bard. ::smile )

-Joseph

Who ever did the character sheets that looks like Trinity sheets I like except for minor, maybe major detail. The Powers section my have to be modified to have techniques for certain powers. Cause remeber each technique has its own dice pool, range, effect and duration. It is hard and not effective on the way power section is done now.

My suggestion is to add a section of techniques within the powers or there own little section after the regular list. Cause not many powers have techniques but there a lot that do.

Archived